Promise

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

"You're finally here, I though you wouldn't come"

"I have..some issues, and you

"You're a good girl.., well i dont need things that is uneasy, i just want this one thing"

"what? say it fast, I have no time for some craps."

"Pretend to be my lover infront of everyone, except in front of him, Luhan hyung..you can be free when in front of him or spying on him"

"But..you have to help me, get Luhan oppa to see me, just make him notice me and change his cold and mean attitude"

"Fine, its a deal then"

"Yeah.."

She had no other choice but to make the deal with the one and only.."Sehun". "Fany-ah! Fany-ah! come on it's time for class, you're late about 10 minutes" from far Sunny rushed to Tiffany and went to the next period with her. 

"In the next few days we'll be having a christmas celebration for all of the year level, it's only a normal christmas night for you students and us teachers so we can have fun, you guys know right, teachers need to have some fun!!" The class all laugh loudly and clap their hands while some of them are dancing, singing, and jumping around feeling light hearted.

For the second time Tiffany glares at Luhan again, but Luhan was busy asking Seohyun out to the christmas party.. "Yes i would love too oppa! pick me up at 6 okay??" She gave her a kiss on Luhan's cheek "Yes I will, be pretty for me" Luhan winks at Seohyun and continue flirting with her.

"Luhan hyung, try not be mean to other people's especially Tiffany, she's to perfect and nice for you, you're monstrous and stupid.." Sehun walked passed Luhan and whispered through his ears. "shut up dongsaeng-ah, I'm just the way I am" he smirks and gave Sehun a death glare.

Meanwhile at Break, Tiffany continued spying on Luhan and Seohyun. "pshh..they keep flirting.." She repeated those words on her head.  Tiffany keep spying on Luhan and Seohyun wether she felt hurt because she's curious about it. Seohyun haven't let go of her hands from Luhan's arm, they look like couples, a sweet lovey dovey couple.

All the girls in the cafeteria were talking about SeoHan, "Are they really dating??!!' "Luhan Oppa ask seohyun to the prom!!" "That should be me!!" They all seemed upset and broken hearted of the news, and the problem is all of the fan girls were holding a poster up like "that should be me" "but i love you Luhan oppa!" it seems a little funny and weird.

Tiffany decided to be strong and talk with Luhan, telling him in the face that he should watch his attitude. She waited for Seohyun to walk away from Luhan, after a while she went to the classroom cause Seohyun was called by her English teacher. "crack..crack.." the sound of the wooden floor can be hear by ears..She walked carefully without tumbleing because it would be embarassing.

"Luhan.." Tiffany mumbled with shaky legs.

"What? you scared me, its you again" He replied with an arrogant face.

"You..who are you going with on christmas celebration night?" She twisted the question and changed the topic

"oh..me? with Seohyun, i just wanted to try out with her" He answered

"oh..but you see right the girls in Cafeteria!! they all wanted to go with you!! their complaining and felt jealous about it, you should change your cold and mean, grumpy attitude! you know people don't really like it!!" She stab Luhan with those words directly.

"excuse me? cold,mean, and grumpy? I don't think so, I'm the way I am and no one can change it, especially you, about the fan girls i have private life, i can't handle them, i have other stuff too handle" he used a litle high tone on it.

"I can change it! if you let me and believe me I can!! just let me help you!!" Tiffany pushed Luhan to the locker and stares at him.

"You have no right to change it!! I said I'm fine the way I am! are you deff??!!" Luhan screamed.

"No I'm not, but your attitude just stings!! and you should know that, I am offering to help you change your stingy attitude not fighting with you!" She screamed on top of her lungs.

"okay..I'll give you a chance to change it, probably you can't, believe me" he smirks and leave's.

"I'll change you Xi Luhan, and I'll get rid of her" with a grumpy feelings, she went for class.

Well that's the newest update, I'll update chapter 6 really soon, sorry for the late update guys, enjoy reading and subscribe please ^^ sorry about a short one :/