Running from the Truth

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

"Its not what it looks like" Tiffany kicked Sehun and let go off him, reaching for the door with a frustated figure. Feeling mad.

Sunny looked at Tiffany, and find it quite amusing, she still didn't know that it was really just a misunderstanding. 

"Tiffany, is this what i think it is?" Sunny's face was filled with anguist and blurted mind. All she can think of is Tiffany going insane and changes to this..stranger to her.

"No, I mean He can explain all of this." She went to the sofa, sitting while staring at Sehun and Sunny, hoping Sunny will understand all of this.

"Yeah, there's nothing going on, just Tiffany wouldn't believe what I told her about Luhan" Sehun marked his word fixing all the misunderstanding.

They've been talking about how Luhan was really like, Tiffany then thinks twice, *What if Sehun's right*..

suddenly her mind starts to take the words and believe all those word, her heart doesn't want to believe all those stuffs but her mind wants to believe it. She thought the only way is to find out the truth, not running from it.

"Sehun, give me proof and I'll believe what you said, I just need to know" Her serious atmosphere makes him a bit proud of Tiffany, for opening her eyes and listened.

"So everything's now fixed right? I'll help the both of you to find the truth, anyways I'm here for you guys" Sunny joined them and little by little they searched.

 

 

 

"Ding Dong, Ding Dong"

Sehun stepped at Luhan's front door waiting for him to open the door. He lets Tiffany and Sunny wait, while he uncovers the truth from Luhan.

"Ah, Sehun what are you doing here? Its midnight.." With a husky voice Luhan opened the door and lets him in through the door.

Sehun sits above the table, while drinking mineral water waiting for Luhan to change his clothes.

"So what do you want to talk about ? " he asked. " Feel free to ask me anything you want to know Sehun" He bit his lip looking at magazines waiting for Sehun to ask.

"Hyung, its nothing really...how are you? I havent see you in days, maybe because of the school holidays huh? He chuckled trying to get unnoticed as possible by Luhan.

"I've been good, as always. Why did you ask that?" Luhan is getting a little suspicious.

They were just chatting normally, untill around 1 am they were still talking, Tiffany was getting tired waiting for Sehun to inform her, She decided to go home and rest, leaving Sehun at Luhan's house.

"Sehun, tomorrow there's a big party I'm having, at the blue lagoon resort. You wanna come?" Luhan smirks as he invited Sehun to join.

Sehun was getting more info's while talking to Luhan in a indirect way. Without noticing he was hooked by all the traps Luhan have too.

"Sure hyung, that'll be great, i guess so..But my age limit is still too young for parties.." He gasped as Luhan cut his words.

"Its fine, you dont need to put that innocent image, were young wild and free anyways." Luhan smield and laughed. "I'm just joking, so do you want to come?" He asked nicely.

"Fine I'll come" Sehun answered with nerves.

"Be there at 8 p.m! remember!" Luhan finished and continued reading his magazine.

"Hyung, you seemed a little weird this lately" Sehun tried to get his answers from Luhan

"What do you mean? I'm just changing myself, to a better person" Luhan looked nervous when answering Sehun's question.

He was really different from usual, just on that day he was different making Sehun and others a little weird and thinking his odd. Luhan's attitude is different towards EXO members though. His cheerful to them but to other people he's quite arrogant.

"Usually you're..arrogant" Thinking twice while he asked Sehun is a little confused by how Luhan trets him.

"I'm..I'm always me." He replied.

 

They both silent afterwards when finished talking about the topic, Sehun decided to leave because it was really late at midnight, it isn't midnight anymore its almost morning.

Luhan opened his phone, and started to text Tiffany.

--

--

--

*I'll sure invite her* Luhan grins, then texted her.

 


Hey so what do you think? keep reading and feel free to give feedbacks and opinion about this chapt/fanfic! :D, Please keep reading and subscribe thank you! 

A/N: I was sick when making this chapt so sorry if it has typo, or wrong grammar used, cause english isn't my first language, but I'm trying my best though, So keep supporting me and thank you for you all who's been supporting :3  I'll try making a long chapt next time :DD