Trust worthed

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

She thought it was someone else. Turns out it was only Sehun. Tiffany wiped her eyes, inside only feeling her sorrowness, and everything went black.

--

"Fany, I've told you so many times, but you just won't listen." he then griped on Tiffany and lift her, bringing her to a place.

After a few hours, she woke up, she was frightened by seeing that she's not in her house, she was confused, all her feeling was only anger..and dissapointment. 

"Let me go, What do you want stranger.." WIth a quavering voice she looked around, turning her head left right trying to be calm, she glimpse and saw Sehun drinking his tea, while sitting at the kitchen.

"So it was him..who helped me.." Her thought were all messed up from the feeling of pain and hurt.

"So..You're awake" Sehun walks towards her. He was wearing a glasses and a sweater.

"Sehun..where am I?? How did you know I went to Luhan's house" she murmered while confuse at the same time, Sehun seemed so calm, and..

"Of course I know, I messaged you and you didn't reply..at first thought i knew that you dashed to Luhan's house" 

"And why did you bring me here?? why don't you just leave me there in the street, lying on the ground." She feels that someone really cared about her, but Sehun? Its just odd in her opinion.

"You want me to do that?? You really do??"

Sehun was putting on an arrogant voice, and careless face, thats what made her think that Sehun is not a diferent guy from those punk at school.

"No.I'm only asking" Tiffany acts as if she was busy, fixing her hair and checking her phone.

He suddenly grabs Tiffany's phone, and threw it to the floor. 

"HEY! what was that for!!" Tiffany screamed in a high pitched voice, feeling very mad at Sehun, but Sehun's face..its like he doesn't care at all, with that straight face.

--

Ring..Ring..Ring..

Someone texted her. It was Luhan.

"Give me my phone, i need to reply his text." Tiffany tried to stand up but all of a sudden Sehun nudged Tiffany, making her unable to move.

Tiffany was lying on the couch. Sehun was on top of her.

"fany, if you'll be a naughty girl, I'll sure take action and do something." He smirks at her, whiled nudging at her making Tiffany unable to move.

"Luhan is not what you think he is" His sound echoes through her ears, but Tiffany wouldn't believe that kind of crap.

"Let..me.."

"BAM!"

Someone opened the door. It was Sunny.

"Tiffa!!... Omo.." Sunny was shocked, with that position, diagonally it was seen wrong.

 


MORE UPDATE WILL BE COMING SOON, IF IM NOT BUSY THOUGH. FOR A MOMENT IM BUSY AND A LITTLE LOST :C, STILL FINDING AN IDEA SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT POST, ANY OPINION FOR A CHAPT? I'LL CREDIT YOU C:. HAHA XD