right sided stalker

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

Last chapt..:

 

"I dont have a ride home, i didnt bring extra cash to go with the bus or taxi"

"Do you expect me to care? walk"

"Let me in"

"There's my parents and there's no way I'm letting you in."

"Then make me go, I wont be leaving"

Luhan lift Fany's chin up and pushed her against the car making her unable to move. He moved his face untill it touches tiffany's nose.

"Fany, Listen to me..." He smirks with a naughty GLARE..

----

"Let go.." She murmered while shaking. Luhan released her from his arm, and laughed.

"Funny. I thought you really fell for that trap, this quality time we had together isn't so bad, don't get your hopes up on me" He grins and went inside of his house, leaving fany alone outside.

"Uhh..That douchebag. I don't know why, but I'm obsessed, I really need to stalk him more..maybe twice a week, and now I know his house this should be fun. If anyone knows they might be thinking that I'm crazy, but I'm trying to change him into a nicer and better person, teach him how to show care and love. LOVE GURU fighting!"

She cheered for herself and forced to go home walking.Its raining and alot of traffic is happening. Seoul. what a big city filled with peoples.

--

It was sunday morning that day, the breeze feels cold, the sun is brighting so brightly, and people re walking their pets at the park, so beautiful.

"Tomorrow's school, can't believe saturday went so fast. This is stressing me out." She takes a deep breath feeling exhausted, and a little sick from the flu she catch yesterday. 

"If only I went home with he's car..this wouldn't happen." Fany flips open her phone and saw it was around 8:00 a.m in the morning. There was 3 text she received. She bet it was from her mom. Tiffany opened the message and reads all of it.

"Stay where you are"

"Don't go anywhere, I need to tell you something important. Be there at your house"

"Its important."

From: 오세훈

"Its..." Tiffany was speechless and dropped her phone right infront of the stairs.

"I don't care, maybe today i..i should check out Luhan, go to his house. But of course without him noticing me or he'll consider me as a stalker. I wish from all this stalking and hard work he can open his mind and heart." She took her cardigan and went downstairs.

"Fany-ah, are you leaving again today!? where? tomorrow is school and you're really pale. are you sick? what heppen yester--" Her sentence was cut by Tiffany.

"Eomma, I'm fine. I'm only going to the supermarket. I'll be fast" Tiffany coughed, and went outside to Luhan's house.

The noon almost came, the weather is really cold today making Tiffany sicker and freezing. She's been told but she won't listen, still stubborn enough too give up.

"Why is my vision getting all blurry.. " After a few while Tiffany wiped her eye trying to be stabil, but everything is just blurry for her to see.

"I told you, and you just wouldn't listen, you know there's alot of strangers here, and you can get kidnapped, or maybe.." He gave Tiffany a weird grin and walk towards her.

'Wh..who are you. Dont get near me.."

 


HEY IM UPDATING THIS NOW BECAUSE I'M BORED :<, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY c:, JUST PLEASE KEEP READING MY FANFICS AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT IT IF YOU LIKE IT, DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, JUST THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT :'D

-14-3-13-

I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU ALL, I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE THE VALENTINE CHAPT BECAUSE IM BUSY, SO I'LL JUST MAKE ANOTHER CHAPT TOMORROW . OK SO LONG THEN HAPPY VALENTINES TO YOU ALL AFF READERS!! :DD