Love Interest

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

 

"I don't want too know, but I want too know..this new girl..who could she be??" Tiffany wondered

The next day, it was like usual. Nothing different, just a nw girl coming to Tiffany's school. "BAM" the class room door opened, it was the new girl, called as the perfect princess by some students..her name was Seohyun. "She's very beautiful.. is she the new girl" hassed Sunny in supriseness. "It's just a new girl Sunny, you're right though..she's pretty.." TIffany just love her features, with those small cute eyes, black wavy hair, tall, how can a boy not fall heels for her.

"Ok class, it's time for class to start! stop with the jokes around and stuff you're doing right now! open your book!" Screamed the teacher, teh class then starts as the time flows. The class is over..Everyone just pushes through the corridors and running crazily to the Cafeteria, except Tiffany and Sunny, Tiffany spends her time spying on Luhan again. "Sunny-ah, be quiet don't let him see us! I was caught by him one time!" she bid Sunny.. "ne i understand Fany-ah.." They continually stalk on him.

Luhan was helping the new girl in class, because she was new she needs someone who will tutor her around the school and the subjects for each period. Luhan is choosen to tutor her for a few months and he agreed. "Can you help me on this problem?? I really need help for it Oppa.." he waved her hair and put on that puppy face look, "Of course I'll help you Seohyun-ah, here" He gave her a wink and smile, then continued to help Seohyun. "I KNOW HE'S NOT INTERESTED WITH HER RIGHT SUNNY?? RIGHT?? BUT HE CALLED HIM OPPA!" Tiffany's head was like a boiling pot.

"I don't know Fany-ah, Luhan is a cold hearted and mean person..but to her..he's really nice, just be patient.."  responded Sunny.

"It can't be, I don't believe it though..haha.." Tiffany just gave Sunny a smile, and leaves the class room upset. She opened her phone and called someone, she did this because she was madly obsessed, it was too obsessed Sunny even knows, and it's unhealthy but no one can stop Tiffany with her feelings.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yaa!~ Can you hear me??

------------------------------------

Yes, I can..why did you call me suddenly now?? you've change your mine?? kkkk~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.......Yeah I change my mind, but you told me..If i do it you'll help me with this right? you promised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kkkk..yes I will, I gotta go, see you later.

------------------------------------------------------

BEEP..BEEP..BEEP

"She changes her mind huh?? this seems fine" 

Class is almost starting again, this time it was science..we have to pick a lab partner to the the experiment with. Tiffany's eyes rolled to Luhan, hoping she can be with him..But Luhan's eyes was starring at Seohyun, he asked Seohyun to be his partner for science lab experiments. Tiffany's heart aches knowing Luhan really has a little feelings for Seohyun..but she did not give up, she will still find any other way to impress Luhan.

Meanwhile after class~

"You're finally here, I thought you wouldn't come"

"I have..some issues, and you promised to help me with it right? so i decided to keep my promise too and meet you here"

"You're a good girl, well i dont need things that is uneasy, i just want this one thing"

"What is it??"

.......................

.......................

.......................

FINE.

WANNA KNOW WHAT IS IT?? AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE? WILL LUHAN CHANGE? KEEP READING AND SUBSCRIBE! GOMAWO ^^. 

P.S: I did said i will update new chapters on thursday, but suddenly i want to update this chapter now, i dunno why :|, maybe because Im bored hahaha xDDD, btw keep reading and subscribe, thank you :3 oh and Im thinking of deleting the outcats prince fanfic, because Im making a new one..with the main cast.."drum rolls" you'll see later, keep reading :**