Rules every Second

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

"Baby don’t cry tonight "
"Eodumi geodhigo namyeon "
"Baby don’t cry tonight "

"Eobseossdeon il-i doelgeoya "

It's 6:00 in the morning, she turned of her alarm clock and roll out from bed, take a shower and changes her clothes. "A brand new day again isn't it?, I'll just forget about all what happened the other day" With a big smile Tiffany head to school. Like everyday all the fangirls still awaits the EXO members to come infront of the school gate. Tiffany sneaks in and out from the fangirls shoulder because it was so hard just to get pass through the gate.

"It feels like an adventure passing those wild fangirls!!" She catch a breath, and meet Sunny "Sunny-ah! Sunny-ah!! come here!!" Sunny saw her and greet Tiffany, "Hey Tiffany!!, you seemed fresh today! usually you're a little dull..kekeke" "Mwo?? what did you say? dull?? how can you Sunny-ah!, you so mean!!" they joke around like tom and Jerry teasing and chasing each other.

"aaahhh!!!! they're hotter today!!" "someone give me an oxygen!!" It was the EXO boys..again. She and Sunny was getting a little bored of EXO boys entrance through the school gates now, they're like prince and the fangirls are like, their fans, exactly. "This always happens everyday..right??" utter Tiffany, "Yup" Sunny laughed.

 

 

Listen if you want too, just to bring the feelings of the story hahaha xD.

Oppa, would you accept the chocolate cake I baked for you last night, it took me a whole night just for you..Luhan..oppa.." she give it to Luhan shyly.."Wait! Sunny! remark me!! did I just heared someone giving Luhan a cake?! or is it my imagination!?" Tiffany sighed. "You're not deff neither wrong, what you heared before was right" Sunny nodded her head excessively.

"Let me taste it" He poke the chocolate cake with his finger tips and taste it "hmmm..it seems okay..but I think it isn't that worth it, I'm being nice right now, you can finish the chocolate by yourself then, you worked hard on it..right?" Luhan gave her an arrogant smile and leaves to class with the EXO fellows.

"Oppa!! that mean's I can still be yours!!' "I know you'll choose me Oppa!!" All the fangirls went wilder after Luhan said those words before. "Aishh, he's so mean!! that fan girl did all of it for Luhan! if i were him I would've appreciate it and took it!!" "Wait, we've made a deal yesterday right?? that means I can rule him then, I'll call myself, Tiffany the GURU, or in other words the love guru!! I'll definitely change him, and make him far from Seohyun!" Tiffany enraged her feelings. "Hey that was my part! The LOVE GURU stuff!" Sunny interrupted, they all went for class.

"Students, yesterday the teacher told you all that we'll be having a Christmas celebration night, the school concerned about students having stressed, wether it's about love,bullies, or friendship. Today I decided you can tutor, hanging out with each other and spends some quality time with people so no one will not be friends in the Christmas night. If we do this all of you will know each other, and you can hang out with everyone later in the Christmas night!!

"Yay!! Hey dude lets go somewhere!! yo the best teacher ever!!" The class goes wild, Sehun was confuse who to be with, but he's sure his going to be with Tiffany, his "Fake Lover" just like the deal.

"Gosh, I have too many deal's, I have to be Sehun's fake "Lover" infront of everyone, except Luhan I can be free around him." Oh yes and I have to change Luhan! to Angelic Luhan, I just can't imagine what Luhan will do to embarassed me, if all that doesn't happened" Tiffany hissed in confusion.

"I'm sure Luhan oppa will pick someone who is pretty, i need to be pretty hehehe..is the teacher looking?" Seohyun fix her eye lashes and eye liners, wear's a pink lip gloss, and fix her hair. "Students!! I forget something!! the principle just announce that we're all friends..so..the teacher will choose the partners for you guys..remember, 1 week spendign quality time together! and built a friendship! 

If you don't want to do it, principal's office is your place"

"Crap..that was scary.." Whispered Sunny to Tiffany, "Hell yeah.." Tiffany replied. The class then get paired up to each other, only some of them haven't got partners, all those fangirls lost hopes hearing Sehun paired up with Seohyun.

"Jinjja??" screamed Seohyun. "All this make up i spend time doing it..for Oppa!!" Seohyun puted feeling upset, all class faced to her. she then runs to the bathroom.

"ok, see you in the "Quality Time" Sehun mock her, everyone laughed. "Uh..That was weird..lol" Sunny squealed.

"Luhan!! I'll be honest, you're a lucky man!! you'll be spending your quality time with..Tiffany!!

"Me??!!?" Tiffany screamed, all class think she's weird.

"Jinjja!! please no sir!! her!! she's..weird!"

"No I'm not!!" Tiffany hit him with a book. Tiffany don't realize that she actually got a chance to change Luhan while spending their quality time, it's just she's to excited that she act's like she dont' want too.

"Why her!!??"

"Why him!!??"

"Students will be starting to spend their quality time with their own partners from tomorrow"

"WHY US?!?!" Luhan and Tiffany both screamed


 

Hey, please leave a comment if you want to and subscribe, feel free to give me feedbacks, thanks you very much, every one feedbacks and subscribers means alot to me C: