Obesity? Hate?

LOVE GURU: Beautiful Stalker

"Fany-ah! wake up stop sleeping! your squishing me!" shriek Sunny loudly, Tiffany woke up and apologized "I'm sorry sunny-ah! I didn't see" Sunny pulled Tiffany's cheek "that's why don't be to fat Tiffany, go on a diet" That's right. Before she become's Xi Luhan's stalker and all obsessed with him..She was a fat girl with obesity problems.

The day was so bright, after all the fun and sleep over parties, Tiffany goes to school like usual. "School everyday, I'm so tired" she whispered to herself." The thought of school always makes her lazy and tired. "Fany-ah! Fany-ah! you're here!!!" screamed Sunny. "how can you be so fast Sun?" She asked confusely.

Of course Sunny can be fast because she's part of the team's athlete, Tiffany was part of the book's club, wanting to join the chearleader team but her obesity problems is blocking her way. Suddenly A group of fangirls screamed histerically like the school was on fire, they all went to the front gate.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES" says astounded Sunny. Tiffany doesn't really know what's happening so she checked, and runs trying to look from the window. "It's Them" She said in her heart. 

The EXO boys walked in to the school with those flawless style and hotness, everyone was drooling seeing them, and everyone was giving them present especially Tiffany, when she saw them she runs fastly to buy a cake on the Cafeteria and give it to the boys. This..is for you..all" said Tiffany anxiously.

The cute one, walked to her and lookes at her. "For us? thank you that's really nice of you" Luhan then takes the cake. "Do you have a wet tissue?" Tiffany was confused, she replied? "eh? for what?" Luhan then said abnosiously "to wipe those handprints on the cake, I wouldn't really eat the cake with those handprints from your fat hands and thumbs". All the EXO boys walked away, and Luhan follows them while smirking at Tiffany.

Tiffany went to her locker, feeling depressed, mad, and sad. "I'm tired of being called fat! I'm a human too! I have feelings!" She throws her glasses too the garbage. Tiffany took her bag and went home.

"Fany-ah! wait for me i thought we're going home together!! screamed Sunny. But Tiffany was nowhere to be found, she went home as fast as she could.

"I admired that guy, the cute one. But his got a point there, I'm fat and ugly, But his personality is uglier, He should really get is attitude fix. It hurts when he spoke that words from his soft lips..wether seeing him from far away.

From this day,

I'm just going to stalk him. 

Tiffany then dissapeared for a few months, not appearing at school.

 

 

HELLO SO THIS IS MY FANFIC, MY FIRST IS IN PROGRESS TOO PLEASE READ IT AND LIKE IT, DONT FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE AND RATE!! TELL ME YOUR OPINION GUYS!! ^^