D-25: Proposition.

25 Days 'Till Christmas

Listen to- "How Nice Would It Be?" by Lunafly

Kim Yookwon was the popular guy in school and he was also the nicest person you could ever meet. He always wore a big, bright smile on his face and greeted everyone no matter what their social status was. He had it all but all he wanted was one thing: Bae Hani.

Bae Hani was your usual popular girl; Rich, beautiful, and sometimes mean to those "below her." She was completely in love with her boyfriend of 3 years, Park Hyungseok. What she didn't know was that he's been cheating on her the whole time he's been in college. After a devastating break up, she feels like her life's over.

"I want her to get over him." Yookwon said as he shut his locker. 

Minhyuk laughed and looked over at where Yookwon was looking. Hani was grabbing her things from her locker, her face long and sad as of lately. Minhyuk shook his head and patted Yookwon's shoulder. "She's never getting over him so I suggest you get over her."

All Hani saw Yookwon as was a friend and nothing more. Never had she thought of him in any other way. Sure she thought he was really cute but she never thought of going after him. She was aware that he's always had a thing for her.

Yookwon was ready to man up. He stormed away from his locker and walked towards Hani. "Hani!" He yelled. She turned around and gave him a small smile. "Hey." She said.

He gave her one of his signature smiles and hugged her. "How are you?" He asked.

She shrugged her shoulders and frowned, "Not any better." 

Yookwon hated seeing her like this; It just wasn't her to be all sad and down. If she wasn't going to get over Hyungseok, he was going to help her.

"I don't like seeing you like this." Yookwon finally said what he felt. 

Hani looked up and raised her brows slightly, "What do you mean?" She asked.

Yookwon let out a sigh, "You shouldn't be this sad over some jerk who cheated on you and broke your heart. Sure you loved him but c'mon, you need to get over him."

Hani scoffed, "What makes you think it's so easy to get over someone who you loved and were with for 3 years? You've never experienced it so you shouldn't be talking." 

Hani took offense to Yookwon's words and became angry with him. She was about to walk away when he grabbed onto her wrist and spun her around. It all happened so fast that their bodies were up against each other's.

Hani's eyes widened and she stared at Yookwon's chest. Yookwon looked down at her with a serious look on his face which was hardly ever seen. "Let me help you get over him." He said with a stern voice.

Looking up, Hani was confused. "What do you mean?" She asked as she looked back down once her eyes met his intense gaze. Never had she seen Yookwon in this state.

"Let me show you how you deserve to be treated. Let me be there for you, by your side to comfort you. I've always liked you ever since I laid eyes on you but you were with him. Now's my chance and I'm taking full advantage of it."

Hani but down on her lip. "Yookwon, I only see you as a friend-"

"I know you do but please, just- Just give me 25 days. There's 25 days until Christmas. Once the clock strikes 12 o'clock on Christmas morning, I'll stop. I'll give up on you."

Hani was scared to agree to Yookwon's proposition but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. A guy almost begging to let him love her? How could she pass that up.

"Okay." She said in a low voice. "You have 25 days to make me fall for you." 

Yookwon felt his heartbeat excel and he couldn't hide the smile on his face, "I won't disappoint you. Just a warning, don't fall too fast." 

Hani laughed for the first time in a long time. She looked up at Yookwon, nodding as she smiled at him.


Wahhh, first chapter's are always scary!
What did you guys think? Make sure to leave your comments. ♥
Hopefully by Sunday, there will already be 9-10 chapters. :o