Chapter 4

Cuteness Is Justice

 

         Lee Joon casually walked down the street, blending in with the general people. As he turned a corner, he saw a blur of hair out of the corner of his eye. Wasn’t that Jieun?

 

         Wondering if she was onto him, he made a few random turns to shake her off, but she still followed him just the same. Turning around smoothly and pretending to look at something, Lee Joon observed how Jieun whipped out her cellphone and urgently spoke. He pulled a paper clip out of his pocket and stuck it in his mouth.

 

         She must’ve figured out his destination. Well, it’s not as if alerting the KSA that he was coming was such a big deal anyways. In fact, it might even help with his plan.

 

         Jieun, on the other hand, was panicking as she spouted a whole bunch of warnings to Mr. Min.

 

         “IsawLeeJoonatacaféandhetalkedtomeandnowIthinkhe’sgoingtotheKSA,” Jieun let it all out in one breath.

 

         “Jieun, slow down. Take a deep breath,” Mr. Min replied.

 

         “I saw Lee Joon at a café and he seems to be heading over to the KSA,” Jieun breathed.

 

         “Wait. Are you sure?”

 

         “N-ne!” Jieun asserted, then checked her surroundings, “He’s even going through the front door.”

 

         “I’ll send in men immediately.”

 

         Lee Joon seemed to dawdle all over the place, lingering around the front door as if he was waiting for something. Jieun pulled the measly knife out of her pocket. She had come to the café unarmed, thinking that she could actually relax, but she was wrong. It was now or never.

 

         “Yah! Don’t move. You’re under arrest!” Jieun declared, holding her knife awkwardly in position. Oh well, she’s had worse. Once, a few years ago, she only had a 3-inch paperclip as a weapon, and it worked out just fine.

        

         “Jieun, really. You think you can go against me with a plastic knife? I could shoot you if I felt like it right now,” Lee Joon snorted.

 

         “Yah! I’ve killed for worse,” JIeun growled. Just as she finished the line, men started flooding out of the front door.

 

         The weird thing was that other than talking back and cursing, Lee Joon didn’t even raise a hand against the men. Either he was planning something, or he was one very stupid person.

 

         “I’ll leave him in your care for a while,” Jieun informed one of the men as she hustles over to Gain’s office to get her gun.

 

         Gain was lying back in her chair, lazily clicking at random stuff on the computer.

 

         “Did you get what I asked?” Gain yawned.

 

         “Nope, have you seen my gun and my earpiece? Lee Joon’s in the building right now.”

 

         “They’re right here,” Gain pointed to the equipment next to her, not even blinking an eye. In a few seconds, she pulled up a window and found where Lee Joon was. “He’s pretty close to my office.”

 

         “It’s because he had the decency to walk through the front door, unlike most criminals,” Jieun snorted.

 

         “Jinja?” Gain leaned towards her computer. “He’s cute.”

 

         “Why do they all say that?” Jieun muttered, glancing up at the computer. They were already on the bottom floor right now, where Lee Joon’s partners were. Lee Joon was in handcuffs, but he didn’t even look the slightest uncomfortable. The men were in the process of searching his body and his backpack, and found several guns and strange equipment.

 

         “HYUNG!! You’ve been captured too?!” Mir’s gasp of disbelief rang through the computer when he peered through the bars.

 

         “Lee Joon, I expected more of you!” Seungho scolded.

 

         “Did you miss us too much or something?” G.O snickered.

 

         “Great! Now we’re going to rot in jail together!” Thunder sighed.

        

         “Ani,” Lee Joon smirked, spitting out a paper clip and immediately freeing himself from the handcuffs. The first thing he did was grab a huge gun. Then he looked straight up at the camera. It was as if he was talking directly to Jieun and Gain. “Thanks for leading me to my bros!”

 

         Then he fired at the camera, hitting the camera on the first try.

 

         “SHOOT!” Jieun cursed as she sprinted out of Gain’s office. 



Yay!! another chapter done!! Hope you comment!! So updates for this story will be pretty slow cuz I'm trying to finish up one of my other fanfics ^.^ ....

so yeah.... But after I finish that one, then this fic should update pretty quickly :) -candym0nster