Chapter 1

Cuteness Is Justice

 

“Hands up! We’ve got you cornered!” Lee Jieun yelled, aiming her pistol at the back of a man crouched on the edge of the roof. A helicopter silently flew overhead, filled with men who were armed and ready to move in case the target tried to escape.

 

“Arraso, arraso. No need to yell,” G.O sighed, putting down his sniper rifle. G.O’s target, who was in one of the apartments in the building across from the two, was oblivious to all the commotion happening next door.

 

“Target is secured,” Jieun muttered into her earpiece.

 

Good job IU. Make sure you get back to head quarters. We have some important stuff to tell you,” Gain answered.

 

“Will do,” Jieun replied, clasping G.O’s wrists in not one, but two handcuffs. As Jieun led G.O away to a helicopter, G.O turned around, glancing at a dark space in the hidden corner of the roof. There, a young man watched silently as his partner was led away to jail.

 


 

At KSA Headquarters

 

“Good job, Jieun-ah! Another success!” Gain congratulated Jieun. Jieun shrugged and plopped down in an empty chair, exhausted.

 

Gain was basically Jieun’s partner- except that Gain didn’t work in the field. Her small stature would’ve been to her advantage, but Gain just wasn’t cut out for the hard work of chasing criminals on foot. Instead, Gain preferred to hack into databases from all around the world, feeding Jieun information she needed.

 

No one really gave her much credit though. Who would take seriously a small woman that ran off to go flirt with the famous clown, Jokwon, anyways? No one except for Jieun. Gain didn’t really mind though, because that meant less work for her. At least she was appreciated as a genius by at least one person.

 

Jieun, on the other hand, was KSA’s prodigy. Few agents went onto the field without knowing her name. She’d accomplished more missions by herself- with Gain whispering in her ear of course- than what three squads could do within their career.

 

“Thanks,” she muttered, her head nodding as she drifted to sleep.

 

“Yah! Don’t go to sleep!” Gain bopped Jieun’s head with a rolled up magazine.

 

“I-I’m not!” Jieun struggled to keep her eyes open. Gain turned towards her computers, typing away and muttering things to herself.  Gain was already small in stature, but sitting down on the chair made her look like a child.

 

“Well, it turns out that the guy you secured, not G.O -I’m talking about Mir- finally cracked under pressure and gave us some information.”

 

 “That guy was bound to crack sooner or later. He looks too soft,” Jieun nodded. Gain printed out some information and handed it to Jieun.

 

“So it turns out that all the four men you caught recently –Seungho, Mir, Thunder, and G.O- are all part of the same organization called JTune. Mir didn’t release much info, but he did say that there was still one more person in their squad on the loose. And he’s a slippery one.”

 

“Who is it?”

 

“Lee Joon.”


 

At JTune Headquarters

 

“SHOOOOT!” Rain shouted, slamming his fists into his desk.

 

“What is it, sir?” Lee Joon asked from across him.

 

“G.O’s been captured. Four of you guys are already gone.”

 

“Yeah, I know,” Lee Joon sighed, leaning back in his chair, and hiked his feet up on Rain’s desk.

 

“Then why didn’t you help?! You two were on the mission together!”

 

“Well, that girl who captured G.O would’ve caught me too if I had revealed myself,” Lee Joon twirled a pen around his fingers.

 

“She can’t be that good,” Rain hissed.

 

“Well, apparently she is. I couldn’t even tell she was tracking us down until that last minute.”

 

“Did you at least manage to finish off the target?” Rain sighed, resting his head on his hands.

 

“Of course I did, boss,” Lee Joon grinned, “That man won’t live to sell another batch o-“

 

A man burst into the room right before Lee Joon finished his sentence.

 

“Sir! Sir! We’ve received some info from one of our spies!” the man huffed.

 

“What is it?” Lee Joon growled, pissed off that he was interrupted.

 

“Our spy found out where the captured assassins are being held!” the man caught his breath.

 

“Where?” Rain leaned in, eager to hear who had been picking his assassins off like fleas.

 

“The KSA- Korean Secret Association.”

 

“Lee Joon?” Rain faced Lee Joon.

 

“I know, I know. I’ll go jailbreak my captured partners in crime,” Lee Joon absently answered, still twirling the pen.

 

“That’s good and all, but GET YOUR STINKING FEET OFF MY DESK!!” 

 



Hoped you guys liked the first chapter ^.^ 

if you have read my stories before...you must know that I kind of like putting in my own sense of humor (it's italicized cuz sometimes i'm not sure if you guys think it's funny or not...and maybe you guys think i'm crazy or weird...i'm sorry this author-nim is weird...she's rambling off and brain dead TT.TT). Well, this story won't have a lot of humor....

anyways. SIGNING OUT! -candym0nster