Friends + Enemy = ?

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

*Hara*

 

 

 

I looked on my phone and there's no message. I sighed.

"Hey..what's wrong, Hara? " Jaehyo asked while eating his rice cakes. I looked beside him and Jonghyun just raised his eyebrows to me.

"Ani.. Myungsoo doesn't replied to my messages. It's my third messages already.. " 

I looked down to my rice cakes on the plate and just played with it. Doesn't have any appetite to eat.

"Ouh.. Maybe he doesn't heard it. Yea..people all around making some crowded noise. Right, Jonghyun? " He pokes Jonghyun's elbow. 

"Oh? Oh..yeah.." He was a bit startled, wakes up from thinking something. Hmm..

"Come .. I wanna search for him.. " I stand from my sit but Jaehyo fastly pulled my arm to sit back. 

"Come on , Hara.. Eat a little nae? Then we search for him. " He said to me with a little sad eyes and smiled.

Just because I felt pity on him.. I sighed and sit back on my chair. He smiled more and tried to feed me his rice cakes .

 I smiled a lil and just shook my head .

 I eat my rice cakes on myself. He understand me and pull back his spoon and keep on eating.

I peek on Jaehyo a little. He had an attaractive eyes. That what I really admitted . He's also one of famous male student in our school.

 But Myungsoo, he's more. About 2 years ago.. He did confess to me his feelings toward me.

 But I refused him immediately. He knew that I love Myungsoo and that's will never change. He said .

" It's okay.. I'm just trying eventhought I knew I woudn't .. Hmm.. " he said while thinking. 

How guilty am I at that time. 

Then, he smiled as usual, "I hope that this thing will not ruin our friend relationship , right? " 

He asked me. I wanted o say my words, but.. I don't want anything else happen , I nodded and smiled back.

"Hey Hara, what time is it now? " Jaehyo wakes me up from dreaming. 

"Oh..hmm, 9.30 pm. Why..? " I asked him, and looked at Jonghyun. Huh, lost on his own world.

"Pfft.. 10 will be the fireworks show, let's go to the grass field to get a better view. Kaja!~ "

  He stands and followed by Jonghyun. I'm just laughing a little , looking on his joy to watch that fireworks.

...............................................................................................................................................

 

We decided to have a visit on Myungsoo's pic stall. Maybe he was still there, but there's no him.

I tried calling for him, and there's no answer. Then , I send my fourth message, telling him that we are going to grass field for fireworks show.

"Did he answer? " Jaehyo asked. I'm just shake my head.

We continued our walks to the grass field, it's have become a little crowded in the stall street as all people wanted to go to grass field, 

so we didn't have much difficult to walk through.

 

We reached the grass field and looked around.

"Aishh..it's full already! " Jaehyo groaned. Jonghyun also looked around, " Just walked around, maybe at other place still have space." 

Jaehyo and me nodded and we walked around the grass field.

As we were walking, the fireworks show had started. 

"Heh..it started already.. " Jaehyo said while we were still walking.

Then, I bumped into Jonghyun's back. Maybe he want to stay here watching the fireworks. How I hope I was watching this with ..Myungsoo..

" Hey, Jonghyun, you want to stay here ? " I asked and looked at him.

He was looking on other way, not the sky.. Huh?

I looked on his way too, and..

Jaehyo bumped into me, " Whoa.. I thought you two will keep walking as you both seems doesn't interested in.. What's wrong..? " Jaehyo talking to himself.

" I'm going home. " I said and leave both of them. I bumped into Jonghyun's shoulder first. He's still staying.

I knew Jaehyo realized it too. "Hey, Hara! Wait for me..! Aish! " He runs to me, leaving Jonghyun behind too. 

As I run, I texted to Myungsoo with tears in my eyes. I don't want to think about all people around me anymore. My heart, it's pain.

 

*Jonghyun*

 

 

Next day..

 

Everyone is packing their things now as it time for home from this bored study session..

What happen last night still playing all over my mind.  

After what I say, and most probably Hara saw it too, she said she wanna go home and runs away. She looks very sad.

If  I was her, I will felt sad too. But, I'm also can't blame Myungsoo for all of it as I know Myungsoo didn't love her as a girlfriend. 

What make me didn't understand is.. Why was Jieunnie with him yesterday? I didn't know that Myungsoo and her that close.

 They didn't talk much in class too. Last time I saw they were like this, when they were under the tree. 

Hmm .. I look at a place , a little bit behind from mine. Jieun. She's packing her things but she sat down back and finish her homework . 

I knew she is really good in her homework, since ..childhood. I looked at Myungsoo and Hara place. They had gone home already. 

Then, I heard Jieun's phone ringing, she looked on her phone, close it and stand up, walk out from the classroom from the behind door. 

I need an explaination.

"Hey, Jieun! Wait up! " I run after her and shouted. I saw she turning her back and looked at me.

"You want to go home already? " I asked. And, she nodded.

"Hmm, may I go home with you? " I asked again and she's just nodded.

"Hmm..can we have drink at cafe first? I'm thirsty.." I'm beside her now . Third time, she nodded.

 

...............................................................................................................................................

 

At the cafe..

 

I asked for her order, but she told me to order anything for her. As I remember, she loves cappucino .

 So, I order that for her and a Latte for me. As we waiting for the drinks..

"Are you hate me that much, Jieunnie..? " I asked her as I see she is just staring out of the window, to the road.

She didn't answer. I sighed.

"Okay..how can you be with Myungsoo last night? " I tried asking to her.

"I'm lost from my friends yesterday and Myungsoo found me ." She's answering and looked at me.

I missed that face really much. I really want to touch it but..

"Oh. Then..how can you two being so close ? I didn't see you two talking in the class either.." I ask, staring at her face.

" I live in his house. " 

My eyes widen. Live? The waiter that serves our drinks also didn't get any attention from me.

"W-why..? I meant.. I really wanted to ask you how you can came here actually? Where is your parents? The important is..where have you gone .. In this six years..? " I asked , shaking in my voice.

"Myungsoo found me. Their parents wanted me to live with them. '

"Listen , Jonghyun. I do remember you, my childhood friends. I'm gone because my parents throw me away , she gave my feelings to a demon and now I'm just like an empty doll. Get that?"

" So, don't hoping to get me like I'm the old Jieun. Jieunnie. I can't be like that anymore. " 

Her words..one by one.. It just , something that I can't get into my brains now. What happen actually is?

"H-hey..it sounds doesn't make any sense at all! Why must your parents.."

"They want money and wealth."

"Huh? Then, where's your parents now? "

"I don't know. "

I swept my face and looked at her , unvelievable. That just too cruel. But..it's true. Her face, there's no sad expression or anything. Empty.

"Liar. Tell me that you could smiles. I miss your smiles..t-tell me that.. " I wanted to touched her lips slowly but she stand up.

"It's up to you, to believe it or not. Just forget about past, forget about me, Jonghyun. "

She started to walk away. 

I stand and hugged her from back. 

"Ani! I wouldn't forget about you even for a little! " You know how much I'm missing you, trying to search for you, and you asked me to forget about you?"

 I can felt that there are tears in my eyes.

"I would do..anything.. To get your feelings back..j-just tell me..even I need to sold my feelings too.. " 

I can heard she is answering, but it's low. "It impossible, Jonghyun. ... just ... be cured."

Then , in a second , Jieun was gone from my arm. Someone pulled her from me. 

Myungsoo. 

 

*Myungsoo*

 

 

 

 

 

Last night, everything was a mess up. 

Right after I read Hara's last message, I turn my head back, and what I saw, Jonghyun was standing there. 

He was staring at me, no.. It was at Jieun and walked away. What I knew is, if there's Jonghyun. There's must be Hara too.

After a second , I saw Jieun's friends were right on their way to here as I had sent to them , telling that Jieun was at that place using her phone.

I told Jieun that she needs to went home with them. I'm felt sorry to her, but at that time I need to catch for Hara first.

As I ran along the street, I send her message, twice. No answer. So , I call her. And she turn off her phone. 

So , I decided to contact for Jaehyo. After a few minutes, he's reply.

"It's okay , dude. I'm calming her now. She' s okay and I'm on my way sending her home. 

But , if you want to talk to her, maybe just wait for tomorrow okay? "

I sighed . I'm really thanked to Jaehyo . But I knew I can't ..just runs away from this just like that. I need to solve it.

So, I had sent to Hara that I want to meet her after school at the school's canteen after school session for an explaination.

 Even she didn't replied it, I knew she will come.

I told Jieun first to wait for me for going home, but maybe this took a long time.

"So, what you wanna say huh? " Hara's voice , kill my dreams. I was with Hara now, in the school's canteen , sitting on a table.

I closed my phone after texting to Jieun, telling her to go back home first.

"Huh, hmm.. Are you okay? " I asked.

I looked on the table infront us, two glass of epal juices. Then, I looked at her.

She's drinking her water, and then looking at me too.

"You think? " She asked me back. "Do you thing I'm okay after you left me just like that ?!! "

" You said you went for a while but you go search your cousin! "

She said with a little loud voice and glaring at me.

"Hara, she lost her friends.. She's new, remember? "

"She doesn't remember, or knew anything about this place..so, I help her, contacting her friends using her phone."

She also didn't know how to use her new phone..that's all. "

 I said, calmly and looks at her softly.

I hold her hand . "I'm sorry nae..? Eventhought, you know that I didn't like rice cakes much right.. " 

I keep doing what I'm skillful at. A cute cat eyes maybe. 

"And after that, I really want to send you home, but you left me already.. " I said, sadly.

She pulled her hand away. "Don't lie, Myungsoo! You never gave that smiles when you were with me... You love her, right? "

"Tere's no way.. She's my cousin, Hara.. "

"Things like that wouldn't be impossible to happen. " She said while smiles teasingly a bit.

"I'm sorryy.. Again..nae? I'm promise that I will smiles like that, always when with you. "

 I smiled to her, as wide and cute as I can while holding her hand back.

"I knew I was wrong.. It's my faults..to ignore you and all.. I'm sorry.." I continued and rub her fingers softly.

"Hmm..arra.. Promise me? Smiling like that? " Hara asked me while looking at me, a bit tears falls on her cheeks.

I smiled and nodded. "Nae, I will~" I wiped her tears .

"But! As your fine.. You need to treat me an expensive ice cream for your apologize! Okay? " She asked me again and grinning.

"Okay~ even if you want a box, i will buy nae .. " I said while a little laughing.

Looking she laughing had made me feels better more.

We headed to a small market to buy her ice cream.

 I just can't bear to see she's crying.. She had done too much for me since childhood, that's a lie if i don't have any feelings toward her..

 But, only a love from brother to his sister..I try to love her more than that, but , the more I tried ..the more I knew that she's just a sister to me.

After I'm done treating her an ice cream and another things, I send her home and went to my home .

I looked at the shoes' rack. "There's no her shoes here..She didn't get home yet? It's weird if she lost again..aiih.. " 

I sighed and rubbed my head before I run , searching for Jieun.

As I walk around the tree where I found her lost last time, I took a glance to a cafe nearby around the place.

My eyes widen.

It's Jonghyun, and he's hugging her from behind. Oh, great. I knew there's something going on between them.

I walked to that cafe and grab Jieun's arm, pulled her from Myungsoo's arm.

"Let her go, Jonghyun ." I said while glaring at him. I don't know why, but inside me , burning to scold Jieun and punch on Jonghyun's face.

"What? You, you're the one that should let her arm go. Who's her to you huh? " Jonghyun ask while looking at me back.

"She was my cousin. My mom asked me to get her home quick. I'm sorry. " I said my last word and started to walk out again, but then..

"Oh yeah? Don't lie, she's not your cousin, Myungsoo. I knew her really well, her family too. Do you know anything about them? Not right? I knew her past well so, you didn't ! You know her nothing! " Jonghyun said while shouting a little. I heard his every word in silent. It's all.. True. 

I'm still holding Jieun's arm and started to walk out again.

"If you love Hara, let her go!! " Jonghyun continued his word.

I'm not. 

I open the cafe's door and walk out with Jieun beside me.

I just can't believe on what Jonghyun had said. Who is him actually?

I looked at Jieun . "Hey, why don't you come back home huh?" I asked, retraining from get my voice in high.

"He accompany me and wanted to treat me, drinks at that cafe." 

"What? Jonghyun? Who is him actually huh?" I asked while looking away, madly.

"He's my friend from my past childhood. "\

I turn looked at her, startled. "Friend? "

 


Another chapter, yyay! :D

I'm sorry for the late updating.. I'm just a  bit sick this lately. huhu TT

but, it's okay!! I will try to update this story :3 dun worry!!

Thank you very much for read and subcribes to this story nae!! -bow- really appreciate :3

will work harder!! kamsa :)