Speechless.

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

*Jonghyun*

 

 

That is she. It was her. It's really her. The person that I've missed all this time, for this 6 years. ANd now..she is here. I'm sure that I'm not wrong. I knew her face , her voice .. There's nothing I can concentrated about now. All Mrs.Kang words enter in right and get out from left. I sighed.

 

*Myungsoo*

 

Oh, what?! I thought she would be in other class..but everything I hope is doesn't seem likes I want. I sighed for a several time , and this time , it's kind of the eight times.. As I looked at my friend, that were sitting beside me, he is sighing. Past a minute before, Mrs.Kang scold him because he didn't gave any concetration. Pfft...me either. History is the bored subject everytime. What makes me curious is..this guy keep looking at the sit on the back place. When I turn to looks at..it was Jieun place.

What's wrong with him ? Didn;t he fell in love for a first sight ? Impossible..I knew him, he doesn't like that. Even there a pretty girl makes a sessy move front her, he just keep ignoring it. But..maybe would.. Why must I care? Haha.. I rub my head and knock my table with three finger.

/knock , knock/ sound of everyone would done.  Then , I peek on my friend . He sighing and looks uncomfortable.

" Hey, Jonghyun. What's wrong with yuh? " I whispering n poke his arm .

He looks startled of that. Then he looks at me . " Ani..just, nothing. "

"pshh..liar . I knew you're peeking on that new girl. " I smirks.

He looks at me and shrugging.

I looks front back and everything keep going . Normal.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It recess time now. I closed my books and keep it under my table.

"Hey..L.! " /slap!/ my table had been slapped . I looked up .

" Hey, stop slapping my table or I'll slap yuh. " I said and stand up, closed my chair in.

" Pfft..hahaha, today is your treat, remember? " That guy put his arm around me while laughing.

I looked at him  and put down his arm.  "Stop kidding , Jaehyo. "  We were walking outside from class.

" Hey , Jonghyun, Faster . Or you'll not gonna get treat from L. " He shout at Jonghyun that was keeping his books .

" I told ya, no treat. " I said while glaring.

" Arra arra, wait. " He stand up. But , then I saw again, he was peek on Jieun place. She is not there. Maybe already get out. Then, he walks to us. Sighing.

Jaehyo is laughing and we continue our walks.

When we walks front of restroom place, I saw there is Jieun, she is standing outside the ladies room. What is she doing there?

"Guys, I need to go to restroom . You go first . I'll come later. " Jonghyun said while run to restroom place.

" Haha.. Jonghyun is a weirdo. " Jaehyo laugh.

He is going toward her. My mind was set to follow him . " Hey..I think.." not about I get to finish my words, there's someone pulling my hand.

" Myungsoo... ~kaja, I want to eat with you ."   it's Hara. Cutting my line.

" He, Hara. ! " Jaehyo greet her. Hara was smiling . I sighed and just follow their step. I don't wanna care about them. Don't. I setmy mind back.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Jieun*

 

When recess time, there's a few girls come to my place and greet me . Seo Hyun, the girl that sit beside me help me to introduce them to me. I just listen to her. Try to be an excited girl. But, acually.. I don't interested. I can't feel it. I'm an empty girl . Then , I remember about the guy that staring at me, I knew him. It's Jonghyun. I can't believe that I would met him here. And, actually, I don't want either to see him anymore.

" Jieun , let's go eat nae. " Seo Hyun keep her books under and stand up, smiling at me.

I nods and stand up too. Suddenly, I hear some guys in my class were laughing at the front . It was Myungsoo's friend. The guy called him "L" ? Maybe ..his nickname.I don't know.

Seo Hyun hold my hand and we were walking out from the class. Along our walks, Seo Hyun never stop telling me this and that about what in this school have. I just listening to her quietly while looking around. When we walks along the other class, I saw there would be someone whispering looking at me. And pointing. Guy whistleling.

" Guys in here are crazy. " Seo Hyun said while laughing. " Anyway..if you have any question , just ask me nae, Jieun? " she said to me, smiling.

I nods. " Uhmm.."

" Wait, aishh..." Seo Hyun hold her tummy . " I think I need to go to that place.. "  she pointing to restroom nearby us while giggling.

" Okay, " I looks at her. " Wait here , nae. " she said then run to that restroom. I wait for her at the front.

I looks all student that walks around here. Then , there was Myungsoo and his friends. I just looks at him. I knew it already, he would just do not knowing me at here. Whatever. I saw his hand was being holded by a girl. Uhmm.. his girlfriend?She is quite pretty.

" Jieunnie! " someone  saying my old name. My childhood name. I turn to that sound then, it was Jonghyun. He is standing in front me.

Just for aminute, our eyes contacted. We just stay silent.

"Jieunnie.. where have you been all this time? How are you? Are you okay? You know how worried I am when your parents said you had been kidnapped.."

Finally, he started his word with a worried face. Really caring and worrying.

I just keep on silent. In my mind, the word 'kidnapped' was playing over and over again.

Since when did I had been kidnapped?

Yeah.. kidnapped by a ghost.

Seriously, I dont want to know or see him any more. There's nothing I can do.

"Who are you?" I asked him back.

His face looked shocked. Speechless.

"Jieunnie.. its me. Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. Your childhood friend! Dont you remember me?!" He said with a quite loud voice and hold my both shoulder.

"Seriously, I dont even know you. Im new here and dont call me like that. My name is Lee Jieun. Jieun." I said simply and put down his hand.

"Jieun, Im done!" I heard Seo Hyun called me. Maybe she had doe with her 'business'.

"Seo Hyun is calling for me. I need to go." I continue my word before I left him for Seo hyun. I saw he was just in silent and silent.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Jonghyun*

My heart felt like stop from beating. Every word that came out form . Every single word. Seems so hard for me to believe.

She said she doesn't know me. She dont remember me?

I walked on the hall to the canteen without any mood to eat or to do anything.

I knew it was her. I cant be wrong. I sighed.

Her face, her expression that is different for me. No smile, no bright face like I saw past 6 years ago.

"Hey Jonghyun! Here, here!" I heard someone's shouting my name. Its Jaehyo.

He was sitting at a table with L and Hara too. I just do a bitter smile and walked to them.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Myungsoo*

Woah, woah.. Jonghyun's coming. But his face looked sad and stressed.

I wonder what him and Jieun was talking about. Maybe he confessed to her and Jieun refused him wholely?

I laughed alone. Of course she did, she doesn't has any feelings.

Pssh.. why must I be happy with it?

"Hey dude, whats wrong? Your face looked stressed? Having hard time to remove your unused waste?" Jaehyo asking him with a laugh and pat on Jonghyun's back.

He was just  keep silent and sit on the chair and drinks his milk.

"Huh! This guy.. I took his food, and he just ate it without any thank you?" Jaehyo groaned.

"Lol, thanks." Jonghyun said to him.

"Childish, just a no thanks and you be angry." Hara was giggling at Jaehyo's action.

"Shutup, Hara." Jaehyo pointed his fork at her.

Hara sticked out her tongue. For me, both of them are childish.

I keep eating my donut silently.

"Hey, Hara, why did you eat with us? Dont you wanna eat with your 'hot' group?" Jaehyo asked. Smirking.

"Sometimes, I need to eat with other people too. Moreover, I missed Myungsoo.." She said while looking at me, smiling cutely.

"Yuck! Disgusting couple." Jaehyo said while laughing.

I looked at the other place. Whats wrong with Hara?

"Myungsoo ah.. wanna go out this evening? Maybe for a bowling?" Hara asked me while pulling my shirt a bit.

"What? Bowling?" I turned to look at her.

"Bowling?! Leggo leggo.. long time not go out." Jaehyo said with a quite loud voice while laughing.

"Pshh.. I didnt asked you! I asked Myungsoo!" Hara said with a sulking voice.

"Just go with Jaehyo, Im not in mood." I said while drinking my orange juice.

"Ani.. please, Myungsoo.. I want with you, not with the other people.." Hara pouted.

"Yo L! Come on! Its been a long time.." Jaehyo said, supporting Hara.

"Jonghyun! You would come with us, dont you?"

I saw Jonghyun nodded. Wether he eager with it or not.

I sighed and just nodded.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After school..

"Strike!" Jaehyo screamed for his score.

Now Im at the bowling place as Hara planned with Jaehyo and Jonghyun.

We had been this close since we were childhood except, Jonghyun.

He entered to our primary school when we were all in Grade 6.

For the first time, the whole class laughed at him because of he got yellow and brown hair.

Its kind of weird. But then, he explained that he was from America before.. Wait. America?

"Im from America." Then I remembered Jieun's word.

Just for a minute, I realized something.

Damn! I forgot to tell her that I have to go somewhere and passed her the house's key.

She's still new here. What if she lost? What if she been kidnapped?

Nah.. I dont think so. I sure she can remember the way home.. or not?

Hope I would see her waiting at the front of the house.

"Ahh.. its raining out there." Suddenly, I heard Hara's murmuring sadly.

"Gwenchana, I brought an umbrella. Myungsoo, do you want to share? Since our house is nearby."

I looked at her then nodded. My heart is kind of worried. I hope she would be fine.

"Ahh.. Imma gonna got wet after this." Jaehyo nagged.

"L! Your turn!"

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Jieun*

I packed my bag and looked front. Myungsoo wasn't there. He got out first, quickly. Jonghyun either.

What I could understand now is Myungsoo and Jonghyun were kind of best friends.

"Jieun, kaja!" Seo Hyun done wearing her bag on the backside of her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Uhm, kaja!" I said while fetching my bag.

We walked together to the front school's gate.

"Nae Jieun.." what was you and Jonghyun talking about during the recess?" Seo Hyun asked me.

I looked at her and shrugged. "Nothing. As you said, boys here are crazy." I try to deny it.

"Oh.. but Jonghyun isn't that kind of boy. He rarely talks with girls. Maybe.. he likes you?" Seo Hyun asked while giggling and looking at me.

I ignored her and keep walking silently.

"Jieun.. you kind of cold-hearted girl.. I didnt even see you smiling." Seo Hyun pouted.

We'd arrived at the school's front gate.

"You walk or ride car?" I asked her. Running from the question.

"Car. My dad's driver will pick me up. Oh, there he is." Seo Hyun smiled while pointing at the car that move towards us.

"I gotta go! Make sure you will smile tomorrow, Jieun. Or I'll kill you."She laughed softly as she walked into the car.

She waved at me. I replied her wave. "Bye!"

The car gone from my sight.

How am I supposed to explain this.. and now, how Im gonna get back home.

I keep walking and walking tll drops of waters felt on my face. Then, its getting more and more. Raining.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Myungsoo*

"Thanks, Hara, for sharing your umbrella." I said to her as we arrived in front of my house.

I looked at the house, there's no one there..

"You're welcome, Myungsoo. Anyway.. I think I would come to your house after this.. Its kind of long time I didn't visited you." Hara said while smiling.

I startled with her word. "What? You want to come over?" I asked her.

"Uhm! Why?" She modded.

"Ani.. just, dont come today." I told her, trying to calm a little.

"Why?" She asked sadly.

"Aishh.. just call me first whenever you want to. Who knows maybe I didnt finish cleaning or something.." I said.

I couldnt bear to see her sad face.

She giggled. "Arasseo.. see you later, bye!' She waved and walked to her house.

Quickly, I opened the door house and walked in then I looked around..

Damn! She didnt came back home yet!

I shouldnt leave her going home alone, Mom will asked me later if anything's happen to her.

I took my jacket and an umbrella then search for her outside.

I ran fastly to the school, and she's not there.

Where is she..? I sighed.

I looked around the neighbourhood place and saw a girl was standing under a tree.

I ran closer to her and Im right. Its Jieun.

Her body and cloth are all wet. I ran to her.

"Yah, pabo!" I shouted at her loudly.

She startled and looked at me. As usual, no feeling was shown.

I shook my head and put my jacket around her.

"You didnt remember the way back home?" I asked her while hugged her.

I dont know why, but I really worried about her.

"Yes. Im not. I didnt concentrated. It was not interesting.." She answered me.

I could felt her body was kind of shivering.

"Pabo! Interesting or not, you need to!" I said while taking her home.

She was just silent and nodded slowly.

At home, I took her into my room and sit her down on my bed. She is still silent.

"Your towel is in your room, right?" I asked her.

She nodded. I went to her room and snatched her towel.

I walked back into my room and sit beside her.

"hey, are you okay?" I asked her while drying her hair.

"Im okay." She answered while looking at her hand.

"Hey, why was my body shivering?" She asked puzzledly.

"It means, you're cold, pabo." I said with a little laugh.

"Cold? Is that a feeling?" She asked again.

Pshh.. really looks like a pabo.

"It is. That is the way you show that you're freezing, cold." I patted her head.

Suddenly, I felt peace when Im with her. Maybe, it would be nice if she has any feelings..

What? Myungsoo, stop saying like this!

"Hey, go take a bath. You will catch a cold if you dont get it faster." I said while passing her her towel.

She nodded and stand up to walk to the bathroom.

As she was about to walk, she accidently slippered on the water that came down from our wet clothes and quickly, I grabbed her body from falling down.

"Yah!" /Bam!/ I fell on the floor and she on me.

Just for as econd, our eyes contacted and my heart was thumping hard.

/Bang!/ The door was opened by someone..

"Myungsoo ah!" Its.. Hara.

Her eyes were wide open and locked when she saw me, like this.

I knew I was in trouble.