Who's You ?

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

 

*Jieun*

 

I thought I was die. But.. God still want me to be alive. But..I was thinking. Why do I have heart that still beating…? I’m still alive

but.. I can’t walk, or move anywhere. I’m trapped in this small wood cabin. Small and dark. My body keep on growing and

growing as the time pass. But, I’m still here. In this body that have no feelings. Nothing.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

     *Myungsoo*

 

Uhmm..today, my age has turn to fifteen. Nothing special happen. Useless wishing from my friends,  useless gifts from

girls..yeah, it’s bored.  Their wish wouldn’t change anything. My wish wil never come true . Never.  As I walked out from my class,

there’s someone patting my shoulder.

“ Hey dude..! Happy fifteen years you’ve been alive !“ it was my classmate friends. He said that while laughing.

It’s not funny for me. So, no laugh reply. “ Uhmm..thanks , dude “  I reply him.

“Dude…come on. Leggo celebrate your birthday with us. “ He said and walks beside me while putting his arm on my shoulder.

I put down his arm and said, “ Sorry , dude. I have work to do at home. Next  time ‘kay. “

I run to the bus stop as I see the bus had coming.

“ Dude !! Seriously you don’t want ? “ my friend shouted.

“ Yeah!! “ I shout back and waved my hand to him. I get on the bus and seat. “Uhh..” , I sighing.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I pull off my shoes and open the door’s house.

A girl pop out when I open the door and shout, “ Oppa!! Happy birthday!!! “. She pop out the birthday snow toward me and laughing.

I looked at her and just walk through her , nothing interesting.

“ Oppa..” the girl blocked my way and pouting.

“ Move away, could you? Imma tired now.. “ I said with a bad mood voice and walks again.

“ Oppa! “ she grabbed my hand and pass on a card. “ Uhmm..this is for you. “ She smiled at me.

“ Uhmm..” I’m just take it and continue walks upstairs, where’s my room located.  I opened up the door and put down my beg . I lie on the bed while looking at the card.

It wrotes , “ Oppa, I love you ! “ . Annoying. I throw the card away and cover my face with my hand.

Birthday..wishing..that’s all is useless. On my birthday , everything changed. Everyhting from pass, come playing over my mind again..

It was my tenth birthday. I came back from school with a happy feelings. Just like before, my mom will prepare me a big present for my birthday.

“ Mom !! I’m home! “ I shouted happily and run to the living room . I saw my mom was standing.

“ Sweety..welcome home nae. “  My mom kneeled down and open hug for me .

I run over to her and hugs her tightly . Then, I saw a big wrapped box and a chocolate cake  behind  my mother.

“Mom , is that for me..? , I asked to her.

“My mom released our hug and nods with a smile .

“ Yyay!! “ I walked to the present and open it carefully. I saw my mom was walking to somewhere place.

The present was a set of car toy. I’m so happy for it. While I was playing with it, I heard my mom calling for me.

“ Sweety..looks here. Mom got another present for you. “

I looked up . I saw a man which is kind of same age with my mom and he is holding a young girl. Maybe two or three years old. And , I looked at my mom which is..she is holding his arm.

“ Guess who it is..mom introduced you to your new father and..your new sister.” She said it with a happy smile . “ Sorry if mom tell ‘bout this late. We’ve met long time ago since mom in high school. Mom met him last month at USA and we married over there. Your father just done his work there and move here today. So..be nice with him ‘kay , sweety. “ she continued .

My body is shivering to hear that.

“ Oh ! And this cute little girl is your sister now. She is your  new father’s daughter when his old wife still alive. Hope you can be closed to her soon, sweety “. My mom said while careesing her hair. The young girl was laughing and smiling at me. Annoying.

Before I could hold on my tears, it fell down so.  I stand up .

“ Sweety..why are you crying..? “ my mom looks at me worried.

“ Mom ! How many times I told you, there’s nobody could replace dad either Hyena ! “ I shout at my mom while crying. At that time, I couldn’t think about anyone feelings anymore.

“And.. I’ll never ever treated them as my family ! “ I ran to my room and locked in it. I cries all days.

After that, mom and his new husband tried to makes me happy and closed more with him and his daughter. When I was still eleven, twelve, I’m still can’t faced it. Every year , I wished that they would disappear from my life. But, I knew it would never come true.

When I was thirteen..I do can faced it. I treated them nicely, but..all the thing is, fake. All is fake.

There’s nobody could replace my dad and sister , Hyena. Why did they leave me..? Why don’t they bring me with them..? That question always playing over my mind.

Suddenly, the door was knocked . I wipe on my little tears ans sits on the bed. “ Nugu ? “ I asked from the room.

“ Birthday boy ! It’s me..! “ the person giggling from the outside. I knew who it was.

I unlocked the door and open it.

“ Surprised!! “ the person throw out some flower on me and smiles widely. “ Myungsoo ah..~ happy birthday nae !! “

I laugh a bit. “ Uhmm.. thanks. Come in. “ I pleasured her to come in.

“Thanks ! “ she walked in and looking around. “ Woah..your room looks tidy..” she talks alone.

“I tidy it up last night. Have sit,” I said to her while point at my bed.

“ Uhm! Nae.” She sit on the bed while I still stand front her.

“ Sit ? “ she asked me. I’m just shake my head . “ More comfortable to stand. “  

“ So..what makes you to come here? “ I asked her. She’s one of my childhood friends,  Hara. She always do kind on me. Help me whenever I’ve problem . I love to friends with her but..my heart still doesn’t open for her. And any girl.

“ Of course I’ve reason to come . Today it’s your birthday!  Aishh.. “ she said while pouting.

“ Oh..okay.” I reply. Simple.

“ Here , my special gift for only a special friend .“ she stand up and give me the gift.

“ Thanks .” I said and put the gift on the table.

She tooks my pass time family pic frame and looks at it. “ You..still  remember that day..? “ she asked me.

I’m just keep silent and looks at that frame.

She put the frame down and looks at me. “I knew it hurt for you..but we can’t turn the time. Nothing changed if you keep being like this..” she said and walks closer to me . She was want to hugs me but her phone ringing.

“ Nae, omma! Araseo araseo..” she talks on the phone with a sad face.

“ Aishh..my mom asked me to go home now. Have work to do . See you tonight then ! “ she smiled at me and walk out from my room in a hurry.

I’m just silent and looks at the frame, again.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….........

At the night, where the time my father would come back from work and bring stupid cake and gifts just like this before, I took my jacket and where it. I also bring with my bag.

I walked down stairs fast.

“ Sweety ! Where are you going..? “ my mom shout from the dining room while preparing the cake .

“ Mom! I need to go out now. I’m going to celebrate with my friend . ! “ I shout back  and put on my shoes.

“ Oppa.. where are you going.. “ my step-younger sister asked. She  was playing ball at the outside. She pull a bit my shirt and  I push her hand away quick.

“ Somewhere. “ I answered while wearing my helmet and get on my bike.

“ Sweety..could you just wait for a while until your father done washes and celebrate together..? “ my mom was at the enter door.

“ Sorry , mom. But my friends were waiting now. “ I started on the engine and drove out of the house.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I drove along the wide yard that was placed behing my house area. It was so peaced and silent. I drove faster until I reached in a small forest. I could hear insects sound, bird..some animals sound too.

I drove until I reached a wide hill. I stop out my engine and get down from my bike.

I sit on the hill under the light of moon. I take in and out  some fresh air while listening to my mp3 . I looked around the place and forest that was infront and beside me. Then..I saw something interesting.

It was an old small wood cabin. I take my torchlight from my bag and turn it on. I walked closer to the cabin and open it slowly. It was full with web and dust. I step carefully because the sounds was like crack.

As I light my torch around, I lighted at something. I saw something. I’m kind of scared with that but I braved myself to walks closer. As I come closer, I see a human body. And it was a girl.

I rubbed my head that doesn’t itchy and asked her, “ Nuguseyo..? “  .

Silent. No answered.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Thanks for all readers!! :) -bow- keep calm and wait for the next chapter ! ^^