New Memory To Remember

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

*Jieun*

 

 

"Hey, Jieun.. What are you doing ? " Seo Hyun asked me while she sat next to me .

I looked at her "Homework.. " I answered.

"Okay, hmm.. Wanna come with us tomorrow?" She continued asking and holding my hand with a bright smile draw on her face.

"Us..? Ouh..where you wanna go? " I asked, kinda uninterested. Maybe because if I followed them , still I can't enjoyed it myself..

"Hmm, see, tomorrow , there will be a big festival of fireworks , yeah~ some games and beautiful things you can play and buy.."

" Wait, don't you ever come to something like this before? "

 she asked while giggling .

" I'm from west, get it? " I told her . 

"Hehe, okay..so, do you wanna come? " Seo Hyun asked again.

Let me think for a while, maybe.. If  I joined them, I could make some new memory and .. Erase all my black memory..

 Or maybe, I can felt some feelings , that happy feelings.. I really want to felt it again..

"Okay, I will come . " I replied, simple.

"Nice!~ We wil be gathering at the bus stop on tomorrow evening, don't be late okay? " Seo Hyun said happily and tell about her plans, and how the situation of before festival.

I just nodded while hear it.


"Omma, what people will dress if they're going to a..something like fireworks festival? " I asked Myungsoo's mom , she's on her way to bake a cake.

" Oh! Are you going to that festival , honey? " Sounds good you have made a good realtionship with your class' friends. " She turn looks at me and smiled.

" Hmm, it's a force anyway. " I looked away,

She laugh a little, " It's okay then.. Hmm, about the cloth, maybe you can borrow Myungsoo's sister hanbok , there's many type of colour . " 

She said, continued, "It maybe will fit you well, just looked at the purple wardrobe in her room, the one that near to a piano. " She smiled.

" Okay.. " I replied and walks upstair to that room which is .. Myungsoo's sister room. I wonder where is she..

 I looked around and saw the room, it just inches from my room and Myungsoo's.

When I reached the front door, there's a sign hanging againts the door, " Hyena's room" 

I turned the knob , and saw a nice and tidy room. But, it kind of dusty in here.

I walked more , and looked around it. There's a frame , she with..Myungsoo, when he was a little kid. She is pretty.. 

They seems really close, and Myungsoo's smiles, it's so bright.

I walked to the purple wardrobe , and pull out a hanbok, pink coloured, I don't know , just picking it. I walked out the room.

 

*Myungsoo*

 

 

 

Next day..

 

As I was taking my short nap in the evening, there's a phone call. I woke up lazily and answered it.

"Hey dude! Come on~ we waited for you at the Kimchi's restaurant now! Ppali, ppali!~ 

Engaged.

I looked up at the clock and it was 6 pm . I rub my head and yawning , stood up and wears my clothes . Too, lazy~

As I walked downstairs , I saw my mom was watching her favourite drama. I keep on walking but then paused, "Where are you going?" mom asked.

I looked her and replied, " To a morron fireworks festival ~ " Then, I wear on my shoes.

"Oh! I thought you wouldn't go, my dear.. Jieun had just left about an hour ago, to met her friends and go to that festival too, don't you know? " mom said with a smiles.

"Seriously..? " I answered while laugha little. 

Done wearing my shoes, I walk out from my house. A non-feelings person walked through a crowd and happening place?

 It might be worst if she lost her friends at there as she doesn't know this place yet. Hmm..

 

*Jieun*

 

 

"What is this white thing function huh? " I looked on a thing that like a net.. But made of white paper and it was small.

Seo Hyun laughed. " Jieun..look this." She take the net and try to catch some orange coloured fishes in a medium sized aquarium infront of us. 

Then, /pop!/ the net's paper torns. Seo Hyun screamed in anger and throw the net.

Okay..as I know, that was a feeling of mad.

Then, she laughed. She mad and happy in a meantime? Hmm..

In a second, there was a net in my hand. I didn't realized that Seo Hyun passed it to me .

"Hey Jieun, give a try nae? " She said . I looked at the swimming fishes.

It just too many but I don't think I could catch one. I put in the net in the water and try to catch a small orange's fish.

I pull out and the fish lay neatly in my net. 

"Woah! Jinja daebak~ " Seo Hyun and my other friends that had just come from their shopping, clapping hand for me.

 The stall's owner did clap his hand for me. He hand in a small bear to me and he gave the fish I caught in a plastic bag with water.

"Jieun ah~ You are so lucky~ " Seo Hyun wrapped her arm around my shoulder and pout.

I looked at her. That's kind of.. Jealous' feeling right?

I passed her the bag of fish. "Take it, I don't like fish." I pass her the fish and she smiled.

"Gwenchana?" she asked. I nodded.

 

*Myungsoo*

 

 

Masks. The smell of cotton candy. People laughing left and right.  I looked around and it still the same. Bored, as for me. 

"Myungsoo ah~ " can you play that game for me and get that big cute duck teddy? " Hara asked me with a..glittering eyes. (?) I shook my head. Oh please..

" Come on, dude!~ Your hand full of luck, who knew you'll get one for her? " Jaehyo slapped my back and laugh.

 I looked at him with a Wtf face. He's just grinning.

In a second, Hara pushed me over the ugly duck teddy that hanging around the stall.

 And, the owner of the stall also knew how to tease me huh?

 He quickly passed me three sharp darts. All I need to do now just throw and go from here.

"What a lovey dovey!~ We'll be at the gun games stall if you've done, Myungie!" Jaehyo shouted and walk away with Jonghyun while laughing.

Pfft.. I looked at the wall that got many balloons hanging on it. 3 balloons must be kill to get that ugly duck. 

Huh.. I throw the first dart, and /pop!/ it catch it prey. A yellow one.

I can hear Hara screamed happily beside me.

I throw the second dart, and /pop!/ A red one.

Now, the last one.. I throw it and,

"Ahh...~ that just a close one.." Hara sighed sadly and then smiled at me, "It's okay, you done good enough, Myungie. " 

Do I care if I succeed or not, huh.

I looked at the owner that wanted to give me a medium sized ugly duck teddy. I shake my head quick and point to Hara.

 He smiled and pass it to Hara. "Have a nice day, young couple. "

What? That doesn't make any sense. 

"Thanks , ahjusshi..ah.nae..~ " Hara replied and grins.

I pulled her hand and walk away from that stall. Looked for Jaehyo and Jonghyun.

"It's cute. " Hara hugged that ugly duck and I just looked at her. Why does it hard for me to fell for..her?

 

*Jonghyun*

 

 

 

I walked with Jaehyo a gun's games stall. There so many boys here. It a boy's game anyway.

 At first, I thought to not followed them but ..then, I was bored at home since my sister and mom will not be around. 

"What a jealous.. I wish I had a girlfriend too, right jonghyun? " Jaehyo said while put his arm around my shoulder. 

"Only for you. " I laughed. Jaehyo just bit his lips and laughed too.

"Let's play that! " He pointed to a gun's war games with will involved all the people around that stall too.

"Nah, it's okay. I don't have that proffesion skill like you, dude. " I said to Jonghyun.

"Sure huh? Okay then, wait here. Yyyay!~ Let's have war guy~ " he runs to that stall and shouted like a crazy one. So.., happy go lucky.

As I waited for him, I decided to buy a cotton candy. Sweet's things is my favourite.

I walk to that stall that just infront of Jaehyo's games stall. I looked all the cotton candy and wanted to choose one with a beautiful keychain.

 I saw one and want to pick it, but then there's another hand want to reach for it too. I looked beside me and it was.. Jieun.

"Can I have that one? " She looked at me and asked.

I nodded. "Oh y-yeah.. Sure. You can take it." I take the cotton candy and pass it to her.

She took it and said, "Thank you. " She wanted to pay for it but then, I quickly blocked her hand.

"It's okay, I will pay it for you. " I smiled at her and paid for two cotton candy. Mine one, her one.

" Here. " I gave her cotton candy back and she took it. "Thank you again..hmm"

"Jonghyun. " I said, hiding my pain. She even doesn't remember my name. 

"Okay, Jonghyun. " She said and want to walk away but I hold her hand quick.

"Are you coming alone hmm..? " I asked . Smiles still drawing on my face.

"No. With Seo Hyun and other. " She replied. 

" Ouh, it nice to meet you here, Jieunnie. " I let her hand go .

"Me too. " She said and walk away. 

How I hope she said.. Jjongie. I sighed.

I walked back to Jaehyo's game stall . After about some bites from my cotton candy, I was kinda shocked because there was a slap on my shoulder.

"Jonghyun ah~ There you are!~ Hmm..so delicious~ " Hara said and pouting then giggling.

"Haha, you make my heart like want to kill itself here. Lol. Where's..myungsoo? " I looked around her and she smiled.

"He was looking at several beautiful photographed pics. He said to me that I can go first as he know I'm bored with that kind of things. " She replied.

"Where's Jaehyo..? " She asked me back. 

"There.." I'm pointing at Jaehyo that was screaming in joy.

 

*Jieun*

 

 

Okay.. Now, I'm lost. I'm just going to buy a cotton candy for a while, and I have lost them all. They said they wanted to wait me at that mask's stall.. 

But , because there's just too many people here, I can't find that stall anymore.

I looked around and try to walk out from a crowded situation and walk to wide place , facing a beautiful lake. I felt the fresh air , it just really okay to be out of that crowded.

I sat down on the grass field and looked on my watch , it was 9.30 p.m. I wonder if they all can met me here or I will leave here until tomorrow. I take out my new phone.

 It was a gift from Myungsoo's mom.

 But still, I don't remember how to use it. I looked around the place and saw a family, a couple , a group of friends, all laughing.

 How I wish I was like that now.

 

*Myungsoo*

 

 

 

 

What a beautiful pic.. I talked to myself as I grab a pic of Fuji's scenery. It was my hobby since I was a kid. Taking picture there and there. I take out my phone and

take some pic of the pictures at there. I forgotted to bring my camera with me today. Pfft..

Then, there is a message ,

"Myungie, we want to eat rice cakes at a stall. It was just nearby that games place. Ppali~ :) "

I read it and close. Put in my phone back in my pocket. I walk out from the stall and wondering around. I just don't felt want to go to that rice cakes stall.

 So, I decided to looks around. I walked until I reach grass field near a lake. Geez.. It much better to stay here. Nice and fresh air. 

I keep on my walks while taking some photos of that place.It comes out just nice.

Then, I saw a figure, a figure that I know really well.. 

I walk to that person and sat beside her. " Hey, what are you doing here all alone huh? "

I asked her and she looked at me , as well there's no feelings. Jieun. For normal people, they maybe jump out like crazy now, shocked. But not for her.

" I'm lost. " She replied simple and looks infront back.

What? Pfft, what a nice mouth I had. I laughed a little and knock her head softly.

"Hey.. Use your phone to call your friends, silly. " I pointed to her phone that she was holding.

"I don't remember how to use it." She looked at me back. "There's plenty of their messages but I don't know how to reply." 

I looked at her and keep laughing. "Clumsy.."  After that, I just realized the cloth that she was wearing . Hyena's hanbok. I knew it well.

"Hmm..where did you get that hanbok? "  I asked her while looks the hanbok. It makes me miss Hyena a bit little.. 

But somehow, it really fits her well. She looks pretty in it.

"Omma told me to take it in your sister's room. " She answered . "Where is your sister..? " She asked .

"Hmm..she passed away when I was 10 . Also with my dad in an accident. " I answered and looks front, to the lake. She will not felt sad or anything. Pfft.

"Oh.." She answered. Suddenly, there was a pat on my head. 

" I can't felt that sad's feelings. But from your face, maybe you were felt it now. " She said.

I was shocked a little and smiled warmly to her. I don't know why..but , I felt calm when I was with her.

I took her phone and swap it. "Come, let's me teach you how to use it, again. " I'm offering.

She just nodded and I teach her.

Everytime there's need for her to watch the screen, she will come close, looks at the screen 

and looks at me. I hate that feelings that I felt now. It's burden me. How I hope I had no feelings like her now.

As I was teaching her, there was a big popped sound, and 

another one. Colourful lights painting over us. It was the fireworks, the main things in this festival.

I looked at Jieun, and she was just staring at it. I didn't realized that my finger runs to her lips and pulled a smile on her face. She looks just pretty if she smiled.

She looked at me, and push away my finger . "What were you doing? " 

I stumped and just smiled innocently. We looked back at the fireworks show and just then, a beep sound from my phone. I took out of it, 5 messages, all from Hara.

 I read the new one and she wrote , " I'm going home , with Jaehyo and Jonghyun. Get a happy moment with your cousin, myungsoo. "

I blinked.


Done another chapter~ yyay! :3

I'm sooooo....sooorryyyy..if there's any detail that different from before, I'm just don't remember it anymore ;; it's been a long time..

=bow= miane again to all my readers and subcribers

and sorry if there's got any wrong spelling and grammar .-. i bet there's alot. kk

and thank you!!! thank you so much for supporting :) and thank you for subcribing<3

really appreciate it T^T

I will try to get this finish ASAP and write more another stories :)

Lots of love from me :333