Hello , New Life.

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

*Myungsoo*

 

 

It's 12.00 midnight now. And..I'm bringing someone home. Stranger. I don't know why I was this kind of person tonight.

As I reached home, I saw my house already in dark. I sighed relievely. I bring my bike into home quietly as I open the gate. I looks around if there another people would still didn't sleep. Quiet. The street and all around here is quiet.

I turned off my bike and carry the stranger behind my back. I take out my key house that I've spared it for me. I'm always home late as usual. I open my door house and looks around. Dark and quiet. Just a bit of light from the street lamp help me to see around. I walked in the house and looks on the table at my dining room. Still have my cake birthday there. Useless. 

" Why don't they throw it away? " I talks to myself quietly and walks upstairs to my room. I peek on my parents room .They sleep already.

I open my door's room and walks in. I lay down the stranger on my bed then I put my bag on the table. I turn on my table lamp to see the stranger more clearly. It can prevent from my parents to woke up if I use my room lamp.  I light it to that stranger face. It's a pretty girl. She looks like my age . A young teenage girl.

" Who is she.." I asked to myself slowly. I pull off all the leaves that got on her hair. Her face looks dirty a bit. How long did she stay there..? Then,I saw a key on her neck. A necklace with small key. I take off that necklace and put it on the table beside my bed. I think it would make her felt didn't comfortable.

I lay my head on the bed and keep staring at her. Wondering and thinking. What I supposed to do if mom knew this. As long as I stare at her, I didn't realize I felt asleep already.

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I heard the birds are singing around. The light of sun straight to my face. It's morning already.

" Uhmm.. " I rub my eyes and yawning a bit. I stretched out my arms and open my eyes slowly.

Then, my eyes open  wide suddenly. It's her. She wake up already. And she is staring at me now. I looked at her and just silent.

"Who's you? " She asking me with her blank face. Nothing feeling there. " How can I be here? I think I supposed to be trapped in that small dark wood cabin." She continue.

I keep look at her and just stay silent.

" Are you dumb? " she asked again.

" Ani..Just, go clean up your body first. I prepared your cloth later then I'll explain. " I said

She looks at the bathroom in my room then she stand up walks in to the bathroom and wash her body up. Without any words.

I'm blinking and just silent. Suddenly, I'm just remebering something.

" Ah ! Her towel and cloths, she might didn't want to wear her dirty cloth back. " I talks to myself while rubbing my head.

Then, I remember about my late sister cloths in the storeroom.  So, I went to the storeroom to take it.

I walks to the cloth's drawer and open it. I saw my late sister cloth were arranging tidely.

I touch it softly and think, should I use her cloth ? I sighed and take an orange shirt and a long white skirt. I don't know her taste. Everyhting would be alright, maybe.

" ...... mianhae.. " I said slowly and walks out from the storeroom.

As I walked back to my room, there's someone patting m back. I'm kinda shocked with it.

I hide the cloth at my back as I turn my body to the person that patting my back. I sighed.

" Oppa! You don't school today ?! " Leena asked. A little girl that changed my whole life. One word, annoying.

" Yes , I'm not. Today is Saturday and school off. Don't you ever get it huh? " I said with a quit loud voice.

She is pouting. " Leena just asking..." She smiles at me as cute as she can.

I turn my body back to continue my walk. Then, she grabbed my hand softly.

" What? " I asked her while turning my head a bit to her.

" Mom asked to join the breakfast now. " she said while still smiling. " And..oppa, why did you come back home late last night? "  she continue asked.

" Huh..I will breakfast later. I'm just woke up. And, it's not your problem to know why I'm home late. "  I said while push away her hand hard and walks to my room as quick as I can.

I saw she just silent awhile and walks back downstairs. She just ruining my mood. Really.

I open my door's room and walks in. I sighed and close it back. As I turn my body ,I saw she finish her bath already.

But,she still wearing the same cloth and her body looks wet. Weird.

I walked to her and pass the cloth and towel to her. " Here, wear this cloth. Your cloth now seems small and really dirty . Just throw it away. " I said while turn my head looks away.

She take the cloth while still in silent and blank face.

When I turn my head to looks at her, I turn my head back as quick as I can.

" Hey ! W-why you change here??! Change it in the bathroom , not here. ! " I said while closing my eyes. My heart is thumping.

" Why you need to care..? "she said while still changing her cloth here. Beside me.

I silent and just silent. After about a minutes, I asked. " Have..you done? "

" Yes. " she said calmly.

I turn my head and looks at her. I sighed reliefly. " Hey ! Don't you ever felt embrassing doing like that huh? Luckily I'm a good namja. " I said while smirking.

" I didn't cause I've no feelings now. All gone. " she said while stand and walks to my desk and sit on the chair.

I'm blinking and silent. Try to process all words that she is saying.No feelings. Gone ? It just like a fairy tale . Ridicilous.

" Hey..what you mean is..? " I look at her . I saw she is holding the necklace she was wearing before.

" This. This key hold all of my feelings. I've being cursed ." She said while show me that necklace.

" What..? "  I said with a unbeliveable voice.

" I knew you wouldn't believe me. Anyway, thanks open this necklace from me . "  She said and put the necklace back.

I look at her while rubbing my head. " So..where do you live..? " I asked. Try to calm myself.

"Where are we at now? "  She asked me back.

"My house at Seoul , Korea.  Why? " I  answered her .

" My house at America. " she said calmly while play with my pen on the desk.

My eyes were open Wide. " What ? Then , how can you be here at Korea? At that small wood cabin? " I asked her with a quit loud voice.

" The ghost that cursed me send me there. " she said while still playing my pens.

" Heh ? Then, you don't want to come back to America...? " I asked her.

" No. It useless. My family should had been gone from there because  I was cursed when I was 10. Now I'm 16. 6 years I had been trapped. " she said while looks at me.

I'm silent for a few minutes. I just still can't believe each of her words. And, she is same age as me.

" Then..where you wanna live? . " I asked her.

" I don't know ". she said while looks at me with blank face.

" Myungsoo..~ quick . The food were gonna be cold . " my mom shout from downstairs.

" Wait. I'll get down now. " I shouted back.

" Who's that ? " she asked .

" My mom. " I said while thinking any idea to tell my mom 'bout her. I sighed.

" Hey, I will bring you downstairs, eat the breakfast. Just admit that you're my old friends from last night gathering. I will handle everyhting and you just stay silent., okay. I'm going to wash first. Wait. "

She just silent while looks at my things.

When I'm done with washing, I bring her with me downstairs . Every second, I pray that my parents wouldn't ask much 'bout her.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

When I reach downstairs,  I saw my parents and Leena already done with their breakfast.

My dad is reading the newspaper and Leena is still eating.

My mom was cleaning the plates while saying,

"Aigo..this young boy..people already done with.. " she silent when she turn up her head looks at me .

" Uhmm..myungsoo..who is she? " my mom asked with a slow voice.

My dad that were reading the newspaper put down it slowly and turn up his head when hear my mom asked that.

" She is my old friend. " I answered calmly.

" Ahh...oh! sit down here here and have this breakfast nae. This more nice to talk with. " my mom smile smile while pull her hand to sit.

I'm kinda glad with this.

She sit infront my mom and beside Leena, while I sit at the front of the table.

" So...what is your name?" my mom asked while look at her.

" Oh no...I forgot to ask her biodata. " my heart talked. I;m being kind of nervous now.

Suddenly, I heard she answered first, " My name is Lee Jieun. "

" Oh...so can aunt call you , Jieun ? " my mom asked while smiling.

" Uhm..anything. " she answered.

I looked at her. Damn. Didn't she forget what I said to her ..? I'm still praying everything will be okay.

" Ah ! Jieun ah...please have the breakfast then. " my mom pleasured her while still smiling.

She nods and take the bread with strawberry jam and eat it. So unfeelings.

" Myungsoo.." my mom called me while looks at me.

"How can you two met?" Mom looked at me while smiling.

"Uhmm.. she.. need to go home last night, the last night didn't have any bus and she isn't feeling so well.. so I bring her home." I answered. Trying to smile.

"Ouh.. okay. Where did she live then?" Mom continued.

"Ame.." when I want to answered, that girl named Jieun answered. "America."

"Oh! So far.." Mom turn her head to her.

"Oh no.."

"WHy did you come here? Just to meet your old friends here?" My mom asked.

I saw my dad and Leena just hearing this conversation.

"Ani.. I've been kicked out from house." She answered calmly while eating her bread.

This is bad.

I glared at her, but she didn't realized it.

"Oh my.. how can it be?" My mom asked with a sad voice.

"My parents hate me." She said and done her last bite.

"Unnie.. its so bad.." Leena said while holding her hand and looked at her.

She just keep silent.

"Then.. where you gonna live now?" My mom's eyes looks kind of sad.

What's going on now?

"I dont know." She wiped and looked at my mom. Blank face again.

"You must be in hard time right.." Mom hold her other hand on table.

"Unnie, just leave with us nae?" Leena quick reply with a pair of hapy eyes.

Then, Leena turn looks at mom.

"Nae mom.. can Jieun unnie stay with us? I jjinja want to have a sister before.."

What? Wait, no. Please say no.

I played with my fingers nervously and looked at mom..

"Mom.. I dont.." until I could finish my word, my mom reply.

"Good idea. Myungsoo also could have friend to be study with, right?" My mom said with happy voice.S

She slapped my dad's thigh softly and said,

"Honey, can she stay with us? Looks like Leena want a sister and I also want a friend to talk with.."

I looked at my dad with a big hope, he will say no, his decision is the head of all answer.

"If she could be Leena's sister and friend study with Myungsoo, it would be okay. Since this house got many rooms too."

My dad said while looking at my mom, smiling.

"So, Jieun, what will you say?" Mom looked at her with a happy smile.

"Unnie.. please.." Leena said while shaking her arm.

She nods.

I knew that this time, everything in my life would changed. No