Hey, It's You.

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

*Myungsoo*

 

 

Okay, today is Sunday. I look at the clock, 12.30 in the noon already. After I had my lunch on 11.30 , I walks up to my room and sit on this chair, at my desk. Infront me got my notebook that still doesn't open yet. I looked at it until now. It's still doesn't open. I'm just doing nothing. Nothing. Just keep thinking again and again. Thinking and wondering. If I didn't bring her home , if I didn't bring her to downstairs, If I wasn't so kind-hearted that day..I sighed while rubbing my head that didn't even felt itchy. Now, another person in my house.  Everything wouldn't be okay for me.  I rest my head on the desk. Just pass an hour ago, my mom bring her to town to buy her cloth, school uniform or anything. I don't want to care about it. Just, yeah, my mom also registering her to my school! damn.. If I was in the same class with her, I will change to other school no matter what. I take in my breath and let it out , long. Okay, everything is okay..hope so. She is staying in my late's sister room . It is beside my room acually. Even I said please don't use it..my mom would so.

" Lee Jieun.. " I said while knock my head on the desk. " Huh.."

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

* Lee Jieun*

 

 

 

I looked around this place. Now, I'm not in America, but in Seoul. It's really different. But, nothing interesting me.

" Jieun ah!~ kaja try this cloth. I think this might suitable for you. " the woman that just offered me to stay in her house show me a light blue dress. She is matching it on my body and move around me. Looks so happy.

" Omma..it's pretty for Jieun unnie.! " Leena said with a quite bright smile on her face.This young girl is this woman daughter. She looks so happy with me staying in her house. She is cute. She always smiling. But, I can't . I can't smile, it's so hard to be.

" Nae..omma is right nae! " the woman said while fold the cloth. " Jieun ah..give me all that dress, I'm gonna paid it nae. " the woman hand out her hand to me. I pass all the dresses that she pick for me to her. The woman walks to the counter and paid it.

'Unnie, I would like to bring you to that theme park . It's so awesome there! " Leena said while pointing at a big theme park and holding my hand . She was smiling...so brightly.

"What that theme park got in it? " I asked while looks at her .

"Uhmm..roller coaster , car racing, ..oh! Ferris wheel! You will get a very nice view from there/! "  Last time ,, I go with Myungsoo oppa, but he doesn't felt happy when we go there together last year.., he hate theme park, maybe.. " she looks at me while pouting.

" Oh. " I said. Not interesting for me.

" Okay,, done with dressband uniform . Kaja , let's go home nae. " the woman approached us while carrying a few bags with cloth in it. She looks at me and Leena while smiling

" Nae omma... can I bring Jieun unnie at that theme park soon? " Leena said to that woman while holding her hand and pointing again to that theme park happily.

"Ah..nae nae, you can. But when school holiday nae.. " She reply while pinching Leena's  cheek softly. Leena just giggling . They looks a really close daughter and mom. Suddenly, I remember my mom. Mom different from her.

We walked to the car . I take a back sit place even Leena offered me the front sit, but I refused.

"Omma..can I have some donuts?" Leena asked while pointing to a donut shop beside our car parked.

" You want that? Okay...buy for Jieun unnie and Myungsoo oppa too nae. " She sadi while pass some money note to Leena. Leena walked out from car and run to that shop. I just looks outside the window silently.

"Jieun ah,, " that woman turn her head looking at me .

" Nae..? " I turn looks at her . I try to smile ..but nothing feeling inside me allowing that.

" Omma...really wantedto see you smiles . Until our forst met yesterday and now.. Omma never seen you smiling. " She asked me .

" Oh..it just because.. " I lost my word to say . I dont know what to say . Should Itell her about that..? I silent.

"Uhm..gwenchana, you must maybe still awkward right? " she smiles. "Take your time to comfortabling yourself in this family..moreover, maybe you still felt trauma for whatever had happened on you before.. " she said,, "If you had any problem or anything, just tell me. We all take you as our family now nae.. "she smiles.

Trauma..? What kind of feeling is that..?  my heart talked.

"Oh ..nae..maybe..mianhae nae, ahjumma. " I said . 'mianhe' word..suddenly?

"Aish...why you keep calling me ahjumma,, just call me 'Omma' nae?  Cause you're one of this family now...and also a daughter to me . Araseo? " she said still smiling.

"Omma, I'm done! " Mianhe late.... so many people wanting to buy this donut .." She enter in the car as she open the door.

"Ahh..nae , araseo, kaja. It's late already or appa will nag on omma. " she drive the car while giggling.

"Nae..omma. " I said. Quietly.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"We're home ..! " Leena runs in to the house happily while bought the donut's bag .

Omma open up the car's bonet and take out all the things. I get out and walk to her.

" Here, Jieun. Takes your things upstair nae. " She said whilepassing me a few bags of cloth. I nods and take it.

" Kim Yoo Ra... where are you taking this kids uhm..? " Omma's husband , that now actually my appa... asking to her while crossing his arm .

Omma just giggling and walks to him then kissing his cheeks. "Honey..mianhe I didn't tell you..I'm just taking Jieun to get her some cloth and her school uniform." she said while smiling.

"Ahh...araseo.." he smiles. "Just next time, don't come home late, dangerous, araseo? " He pinch omma's cheek softly.  Omma just whimpering cutely They seems a happy couple . Not like...my parents.

" Appa ..let's go eat donut! Yummy yummy~~ ! " Leena pull appa's hand while laughing.

" Aigo...araseo araseo..donut monster." appa just smiles with Leena's acting and following her.

I continue my walks to upstairs to put my things.

" Jieun ah... after done putting that, get down back to eat this donut nae. " Omma told me before I could get up to upstairs.

I turn and nods. " Nae.." I continue my walks.

" Oh, calll Myungsoo to get down too, I guess that sleepyhead must be still sleeping. " Appa said to me while shaking his head.

" If he don't want too...tell him, I would finish up his fav donut ! " Leena said while chuckling.

" Nae. " I said and walks to upstairs.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After I done put my things in my new room, I decided to go back to downstairs . Then, I remember , I need to wakes that boy,the boy that saved me and bring all along to here. I walked to his room that was just beside mine. I don't know anything about him..until now. " So..his name is Myungsoo.. ." My heart talked.

I knocked his door's room . " Hey, Myungsoo, wake up and get downstairs now. " I said . Silent. No answer.

I knocked again."Hey.." still silent. Sleepyhead.

I turn the door's knob and the door is open. It doesn't locked.

I looks around his room and saw that he was still sleeping, on his bed.

I walks to him closer and sit beside his bed. I stare at his face silently. He is wearing earphone at his ear. Listening to song maybe..

Just for a minute, I was thinking , why did he been so kind, taking me to his home before..? Looks just by his face, he looks a nice guy..but why Leena said that he kind of a cold-hearted person.. ? I don't know..I just know him yesterday. There's no way I would judge anything 'bout him.

I take of his earphone and suddenly , I saw his eyes is moving a bit. Slowly , he open his eyes . Just for a scond , our eyes met just about 5 cm distance.

" Yah!~ " he was shocked  and sit up quickly. I can guess that already.

" W-what are you doing here huh? In my room?! " he saidwith a quite angry voice while pointing at my face.

I stand up slowly. " Your door's room didn't locked, so I walks in. Anyway, your mom asked you to get downstair, eat your fav donut. " I said to him calmly while looks at him just a second and walks away from his room to downstair.

I saw he was just blinking and scratching his head while yawning. Weirdo.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Myungsoo*

 

 

I closed up my books and stretched out my arms. Finally, I'm done with my homeworks . This is the bad thing when done your homework in the last minute time. It's normal for me . I looked at the clock it 12.30 in the midnight already.

I open my door's room and peek on room beside mine.  Closed .She sleep already. I walks in and closed my door's room back. I sighed and lay on my bed . Tomorrow school. Bored. But ..now , I'm gonna go to school with..someone.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong .!~ " /slap!/ I smack my alarm clock from keep screaming all along. " Huh.." I wake up from my bed and snatch my towel for a morning cold bath.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

"Morning, Myungsoo! ~" How's your sleep? " my mom morning greet to me as usual as I walked to downstair to dining room with bag on my back.

"Morning, omma. " I reply uninterested. As I look at the table , there were some sandwich and coffee smell around there.

" Morning, oppa! " Leena that was with her school uniform  greet me with a bright smile on her face. She is eating a sandwich . Then , I look beside her, Jieun is there. How early did she woke up..? I don't care .

I sit infront her and take a sip of my coffee.

" Jieun..you need to walks nae to school.  Myungsoo will accompany and show you the way , right? " my mom said while clean the table then looks at me, smiling.

I just keep eating my sandwich , ignoring omma word. I saw Jieun is noding and drinks her coffee.

" Myungsoo..promise omma that you will help her registration and take care of her nae? " my mom still looks at me.

I looks at her . " Omma , she knew how to take care of herself. She is not a kid , she same age with me . "I said while done eat my sandwiches.

" Aishh..this kid. " my mom shake her head.

" Omma, it's okay. This isn't the first time I'm going to school. " Jieun said to my mom while looking at her. Omma just smiling.

"I'm done . " I take my bag and wear my shoes at the front  ,

I heard omma was walking toward me with Jieun . She is looks nice with that uniform . Wait, what I'm talking about?  I keep on wearing my shoes and stand . I turn my head looks at the back  . I saw she was wearing her shoes.

" Omma, I'm going ." I walks outside without waiting for her. I keep on walking until about two minutes, then I turn looks back.

She is there , following me. She was looking around the place while walking. Then, she turn front , looks at me.

I startled and looks front back , keep on my walking. I thought she would mad..Haha, I forgot that she didn't have any feelings. I put on my earphone and keep walking.

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Jieun*

 

I looked around at my new school. Not bad . But, it just same like other school I had seen.

"Hey, see that room? " Myungsoo turn look at me when we reached at a school hall. He is pointing to a room where teacher walks in and out from there.

"That is teacher's room. First, get your registration at that school's office , then find your class teacher. I don't have time to accompany you . Bye. "

He turn front back and continue his walks. Then, I saw a guy approached him and they're talking and laughing.

I continue my walks and do as his say.

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

After I done all the things, I've been introduced to my new class teacher.

Her name is Mrs Kang Jin Young.

She said to me that all pupil here, call her "Mrs Kang"

"Okay.. Jieun. As you know, like this time you should be in class for your lessons nae."

She said while peeking on me, smiling and still walking.

Im following her to my new class.

I nodded as she said that.

"Here it is. Your new class." She said while pointing to a class. 3A-1

I looked at the classroom and just keep silent.

She open the door while holding my hand and walks into the class.

I saw all the students in the class were kind of busy with their 'business' but then, they go back to their place and greet the teacher.

"Good morning, Mrs Kang!" tehy said with a big smile.

"Good morning, class. have a sit." Mrs Kang answered wile commanding them to sit down.

"Guess class.. today, we'll get a new student! Here she is. jieun, please introduce yourself."

She said to me that was beside her.

I looks all the student.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name Lee Jieun. Nice to meet you all." I make a small bow.

I hear people whispering, i don't care bout it.

"Okay, Jieun. please have your sit beside Seo Hyun nae." She said to me while pointing an empty sit beside a sweet girl.

The girl is smiling at me.

Honestly, I walk to that empty sit and sit on it.

I put down my bag and fixed my sit.

"Okay.. I hope you guys can make a good friend with Jieun and teach her what she doesn't know", Mrs Kang continued her word.

"Hye. My name is Kim Seo Hyun" The girl beside me whispering softly at me while smiling.

"Jieun." I answered while looked at her. SImple answer.

She nods and smile. "Hey.."

She cant continue her word as Mrs Kang asked us to open the history textbook, page 96.

"We will talk later on recess nae?" She contnue quickly and take out her book the, looks front.

I silent and take out my book too.

As I look around at the students.. I saw, a guy.. that sit beside my line at the front, was staring at me. Sharply.

Then, "Jonghyun, keep on your eyes front." He startled and looked in front, bowing his head to Mrs Kang.

Jonghyun?