It's Okay.

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

*Myungsoo*

 

I stared at the books stack blankly. Never have been in my life I will study. Means, like study a week before exam comes. 

Late study at night before the exam was my fav . Exactly. 

So, today, the beginning of my study as what my mom planned.

 I don't know why I didn't say no , or forced my mom to just stop this stupid thing. 

I looked a person infront of me now, she started her read already. I sighed.

Jieun. What's so special about her? Whenever I'm with her, I felt so.. comfortable.

When I stared at her , looks at her many times, she didn't bad at all, she's kinda pretty. Iadmit.

Her eyes shine, her nose wasn't so small or wasn't so big , her lips..

Okay, what's going on now with me ???

"Aren't you going to open up your books? " Jieun looks at me, emotionless , always.

"O-Oh? " , why am I talking likes an idiot now. 

" You know I don't like study right. It was your fault dragging me here for this , huh. " I push some my books away. 

Stay cool.That's the point.

Silent. Aren't she's going to say..

She's staring at me now. Stop staring. Ugh.

"Just continue your reading. " I took one of my book and open it up , covering my whole face. 

I heard her sit fixed, and looks alike she's continue her reading. 

Sigh.

 

*Jieun*

 

 

What's wrong with him? I don't know how to describe Myungsoo's emotion now. 

Just now he push away his books seems like he was mad. Then , now he's reading his books.

My fault? I thought he wouldn't come here, in my room , since I knew that he's a some stubborn people. But why must he come then ? 

Should I teach him ? Should I ask him that maybe he want a help?

He's not a non-smart student because from what Seohyun said, he's always the top ten in our class. 

"Myungsoo, if you have anything to ask, then you may ask. " I said without looking front.

Silent. 

"Hey, do you hear me? " I said again and looking front , at him now. His book still covering his face. 

Silent.. Hmm. 

I pull away his books from his face and yes, I bet it. He's sleeping already . 

Since he's taking his nap, maybe I should too. Just for 5 minutes.

................................................................................................................................................

 

*Myungsoo*

 

Unbelieveble. I felt asleep with her . In her room. And she's was beside me. Close.

 

I slammed my head on my table. I'm on my class now. Luckily there's no sign of teacher will come.

 

"Hey dude~ ssup? " Someone patted my shoulder from behind and laughing happily. No one else will act like that. Jaehyo.

 

I nodded my head lazily. No way I will share this story to him even he's my close friend.

 

"Oh really~ ? " Now he's trapping me by wrapping his arm around my neck, making me struggle for oxygen now.

 

"Yes, I'm okay! " I woke up from my table and shoot a you-wanna-die glare to Jaehyo. He's grinning innocently.

 

"Myung-myung~ " someone hugging my arms so sudden. Oh now what? I sighed.

 

Hara. She looks at me and smiles. "Hye. " she whisperingn giggles.

 

I patted her head softly . "Hye. What's up? " I looks at her. 

 

She shake her head .

 

 "Nothing. Just I wonder maybe this evening we can do a grouping study since next week are exams week. Do you wanna join? "

 

I blinked. "Huh? Join ? Who's plan? You and..?" I looked at her confusedly.

 

She's pointing to Jaehyo and laugh. What ? Jaehyo?

 

I burst into laugh. "Come on dude!!~~ You're not a bookworm ! Since when?? "

 

Jaehyo is shooting his galre now. "What? It's wrong for me to be a geek? " 

 

He said with a proud on him face. Aihh, this guy. I smiled a little . I know , he will say yes for all what Hara's planning.

 

 He will not ever disappoint Hara. Sometimes, I felt like I want to tell Hara, Jaehyo is hundredth times better than me for her. 

 

"But , I think there's someone, who's getting apart from us slowly and moving on his step. " Jaehyo continued while looking at someone. 

 

"What's your mean Jaehyo? " Hara asked while looking at the same direction as Jaehyo. Me either.

 

"Ohh.. Jonghyun ah nae.. Maybe this is his time to find his girlfriend, yeah..i never saw him so into girl.

 

 Maybe he really likes Jieun. Just let him be. " Hara said.

 

"Yeah..but maybe we can ask both of them to join us. It's no fun without Jonghyun right. He's still our friend! " 

 

Jaehyo nodded. "And in the meantime, he's still can flirt that Jieun. " He laugh.

 

Jonghyun is talking to Jieun now. Sometimes he will laugh , and sometimes his hand will move to pinch or poke Jieun's cheek. 

 

I felt my fist getting tightened up.

 

"I will ask them, okay Myungsoo?! " Jaehyo asked me. I startled with his sudden loud voice. Huh. "Just do whatever you want. "

 

He laugh and walk over to Jieun's place.

 

"But why did I saw, they're looks so close, like they have knew each other before. Right Myungsoo? " Hara asking me.

 

I keep silent and looks away.

 

*Hara*

 

 

 

Jieun. Myungsoo's cousin. 

When I looked at her closely, she doesn't have any kind of face like Myungsoo or either his mom or dad or his sister.

 The weird is why Myungsoo never mention about her before, even from my childhood.

It just too..sudden.

"This should be here, you shouldn't bring it in here.. " she's teaching Jonghyun now and Jonghyun definitely really focus for it. 

It's another weird now, he never be like that oh-so focus, even in class before. 

But this girl, named Jieun..change thing wholely to.. Weird.

I look at Myungsoo beside me, he's reading his book , silently.

 But I could see sometimes he would peek Jonghyun and Jieun infront of us. And I could admit it's not a happy look.

 Why? Just let his cousin be together with his besfriend . What's the matter?

Or else..he likes her. No. She's his cousin. Or maybe not?

Huh, I kept thinking so many things. 

"Hey Hara, can you teach me this? " Jaehyo suddenly asking me. 

"Oh sure, which one? " "This. " 

 

*Myungsoo*

 

 

In this library, got air conditioner but why, why did I felt so hot? Huh

"Hahaha, how can I forgotted about this one.. You're surely still smart as before Jieun. "

I can hear Jonghyun laughing . He's been teaching by Jieun , infront of me.

Oh, do I care what are they doing, they will get scolded if being too noisy. 

The times ticking so slowly and I'm bored already. I looked beside me , Hara is teaching Jaehyo. 

They looks so sweet, maybe I should just let them be.

I look front. Jieun was looking at me. 

What's wrong with her? She kept staring at me this lately. I run from her eyes to my book back.

She likes me? I smirk. But wait, she doesn't have any feelings.

"Jieunnie~ can I come by your house so that we can be study together ? " I heard Jonghyun asking Jieun. No hell.

 It was my house, what's wrong with this guy??

I stood up, ready to leave my place. The longer I stay here, the more I felt like want to punch on his face.

"Myungsoo, where you wanna go? " Hara asked me while holding my hand.

"Home." I let her hand go and start to walk away. 

"Wait, I want to follow you! " Hara said and reached for my hand back.

Then I heard , Jieun's voice.

"I'm sorry Jonghyun. I want to study by myself at night. "

I keep my walks and smiled a lil. This is first time, no "okay" word from her.

 

................................................................................................................................................

 

So the day passed , and I'm on my exam weeks already. 

Just for everyday, on the evening we will do a study group, I keep on following this because I want to hang out with my friends..

and maybe I don't want to leave Jonghyun and Jieun together. Okay. No.

Then on the night I will be study with Jieun. Sometimes she will ask me, and I will ask her. 

Sometimes I will patted her head, or mess her hair accidentally , I don't know why. 

But I can smile, smile like I want when I'm with her. And I also, often felt asleep in her bedroom. No, I'm not a y. 

Just, I can't avoid it. The wierd is she never mad on me.

Wait, oh yes..no feelings.

 

Jieun is reading her books now. Today is the third day of our exams, four days left.

I kept staring at her face and without my realize. I felt asleep.

.................................................................................................................................................

Two days before exam ends.

 

"Mom~ look at this. Myungsoo oppa and Jieun unnie are just so sweet right? "

Myungsoo's sister gigglings while looking on her camera , 

pics that she got when she come visited Myungsoo and Jieun on Jieun's room during their study.

"Give to me, baby. " Myungsoo's mom smiles widely looking at the pics.

 She knew that the smile that draw on her son's face was the old Myungsoo's smile. Whoever Jieun is, 

She knew that the girl can bring happiness to her son.

"Mom planning on a vacation after Myungsoo and Jieun done their exam.

 For our Myungsoo's oppa that never show his hardwork on exam. How's it Hyena?" 

Myungsoo's mom asked Hyena happily while laughing.

Hyena jumped, "Yayyy! Vacation! It's been a long time already!! " 

"It will be a great vacation. Mom sure about it. " Mrs.Kim smiles.