Everything Changed .

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

    

 

    *Jieun*

 

My name is Lee Jieun. I was a ten years old girl. Today school was awesome and fun. Teachers didn’t enter in class for lessons today . As usually, all students in my class were playing and making some loud noise.It was normal for us. I was drawing with my three bestfriends.

/tap!/ My table had being slapped. I’m  kinda shocked with that.

“ Jieun ah!~~ What r you doing right now ? Don’t want to play with me..? “  the boy that slap my table said.

I looked up and smile. As I thought, it was Jonghyun, one of my bestie. I knew him since I was four. We met at the playground that all kid in this city were used to play at. 

I knocked his head softly , “ Yah!~ Can’t you greet me nicely ..? “ I asked him while giggling.

“ Aish..araseo.. “ he rub his head while pouting. “ Nae nae, come play with me ! “ He looks at me with a wide smile.

I looked him with a weird face and then looks at all my bestie that was sit infront of me. They  all were covering their laugh.

I turn my head and look at him, “ I rather  stayed here than play with ur stupid eraser game” I said with a mehrong to him.

“Humphh..araseo!” He said with his sulky voice while crossing his arm

“ But..you must promise to come at the playground this evening , araseo ? “ He said with a laugh and flick my forehead .

Before I could reply him, he quckly said . “ Nah , dun say anything. See you then ! “  He walked to his place with a laugh.

I rub my forehead . “ Aishh..what’s wrong  with him ..” I’m pouting while murmuring to myself.

“ Hehe, it because he likes you, Eunnie ! “ One of my bestie said while giggling.

“Yes , he is ! We all can see by his eyes-looking on you ! Right, ? “ Another of my bestie said.

“Yup !” they three answered.

“Yah!~ Aishh..” I look at them with a blush on my cheek. “He didn’t likes me, okay !” 

They all laughed when see I was like that. On a minute , I’m being  sulky to them. But, friends know how to make us smile again.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After the school had done, me and my bestie walked together to the playground that Jonghyun and I had promised to meet. That playground is a place that every kid in this city would come and play at there. Yeah, it kind of big playground. From far, we could see the voice of kid and the number of them. 

“Aiih…why is so many kid today.. “ one of my bestie said with a pout on .

I looked at her and giggling, “ It’s normal right..” I pinched her cheek.

She rubs her nose , “ Mwoya~ araseo..” she giggling too.

“ Jieun ah !~ “  someone shouting at us from the front.  I looked up and smile.

“Nae..!~ “ I shout back reply. As I’m expected, it was Jonghyun.

“ Right here ! “ He shout while waving his hand toward us. I saw his two friends were waving too.

As we reached at him, he quickly knocked my head . “ Yah! Why r you late uhmm.. ?“  He asked.

I rub my head and pouting. “Aishh..I come as fast as I can..”

He laughed and pat my head . “ Hehe, araseo. Kaja ! “ He said then walks in to the playgroud,

I shake my head with a smile and follow them in.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

After about a hour playing at the playgroung, we all run together and jump on grass then lie on it. We laughed because we all wet with our sweat and gasping for breath.

“ Ahh..! Ineed water…water..!” Jonghyun shout while rolling his body on the grass.

We laughed to see him like that.

“ Oh ! It was 6 pm already. I need to go home now ..or my mom will nagging on me. “ one of my bestie said.

“ Yeah..me either .“ One of Jonghyun’s friend said.

“ So I guess we need to go home now then . “ Jonghyun stand and stretch out his arm

We all waved goodbye to each other  . And so on..one by one my friends walked home on their way. Now , just left me and Jonghyun,.

“ Uhmm..so, don’t wanna go home ? “ I asked him and chuckling.

He smiles , “As usually.. I will send you to ur home nae . “ He mess my hair and grab my hand while laughing.

“ Aishh..araseo.. “ I smiles and fixed my hair properly while following him.

We walked home with a silent as usual. The time went so fast and now we’ve reached our place.

“Okay..done, here as usual. “ I smiles at him and pull away of my hand. “Gomawo for send me home .. “ I continued.

He looks at me and smile, “ Uhm..it’s nothing. Aiih..when can I send you infront of your door house.”

He sighing . “ And.. how’s your  family ? Better ? “ He asked me.

I looks at him and shake my head slowly.  “ Dun worry..it’ll be fine soon . “ I smiles.

“ And.. see you at school next week since tomorrow is holiday. “ I’m giggling. “ Annyeong .“

I turn to my way and start to walks home. But my feet was stop from walks. Jonghyun kissed my head from behind while said, “ Annyeong . “

I turned my head slowly to looks him but he disappeared first from my sight. I’m sighing softly and continue my walks into a wood where my small and worse home being placed.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Mom ! I’m home !“ I shout as I pull off my shoes and walks in to the house.

“Mom..where are you…” I peek in to the living room . Empty.

“ Uhmm..where she is.. “ I’m asking to myself and walks to the upstairs.

Since I was born, I’ve never  felt a normal happy family likes other  family.  This lately, my mom had being beaten up by my father. This is not the first one, but maybe a hundreds time.  Yeah, he is the worse and bad  father  ever   .But , what makes me weird is.. my mom still love and begging him to stay. For me, such a better life without him. It because..  he never come back home except  for  searching some money.  But, when this lately .. my mom didn’t  give any money to him and until now, it has been about a month my dad didn’t back home. It’s weird because he never act like this before.

As I reach on the upstairs..I push my mom’s door room slowly..“ Mom…are you in here..?”

I asked and peek in the room. Silent .

I walked into the room slowly then I saw some light..small light from candle..

“Mom..are y..” my words and feet stopped . I can’t believe what am I looking at now.

I saw my mom is standing beside my..dad and was hugging his arm. Infront of them got a table with flower around and..skull?

Then , I looked around the room. Got so many candle that were had been light up and on my back got a big red cloth hang on the wall.

I looked at them , “ Mom…dad..what with all this things…? “ And dad…when was you back ..? , I asked.

They silent. I looked at my mom face..she was looking me with a fiery eyes. Eyes that have so much bad feeling in it.

“ Jieun…listen. “ I looked at my dad when he was started to say.

“  For all along this time.. we know that we had make a big mistake. Having a child doesn’t make our life better. For us…you just make our life..hard . “

At that time, when my dad said the last word.. my feet wasn’t enough strong to stand, I felt down on the floor and tears were fall down from my eyes.

“ And..we both had decided ..to get rid of you from our life..” my dad continued.

“ Yes ! Just get away from our life ! You just makes my life hard , useless child ! my mom shout loudly with his all angry voice. Hate voice.

“ No..!!!!! Stop ! Stop..” , I scream. At that time,  I closed my eyes while crying and close my both ears. I don’t want to hear anything more. All of my memory with my mom were playing over my mind.

The way of her hug..her carrying on me…her kiss on my forehead before go to school..all her love on me..this time just a fake?

I’m crying and screaming more. I’m just can’t faced this.

Suddenly, the door is quacking. I saw an old woman with a ugly face and long black cloth walks in into the room.

“ Is everything is done? “ she asked. My eyes is still in tears but I could see my mom and dad nods.

“ Okay, let’s settle this and start.”  She said and walks to the table infront me. She burn something there.

I couldn’t see but then smokes out from it. cursed something.

“ Come..please come…come here…~~” the old woman said loudly with her creepy voice.

Then, I could sense a great energy nearby me. I hope I could run..but my feet didn’t have enough energy for it. I’m just could keep crying.

“ Mom…please..help me out from here..” I cries for a help, but I knew it was useless.

Something big and black come out from my back.  My body shivering hard . I knew it just by the shadow come out from my back. It’s so big..and powerful.

“ The Greatest Demon~  Thankyou for coming ….. Thankyou..” the old woman bow .

“ Please….give this couple..wealth for the rest of their life with your  great and powerful power…. “ she continued.

“ What you will gonna give for the exchanged…? “ the big black ghost asked with a really creepy voice.

“ This….this kid..you could take away her soul… body… feelings…”  she said while pointing at me.

At this time, I realized.. I would die.

“Mom..!!! Help me out of here..mom..” I’m crying try to get away from this.

All I can see it my mom is.. smiling.  Then , everythings going dark.

Really dark as my heart.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Thanks for read and waiting for this story . :) this chapter is done. so..please stay calmed for next chapter. -bow- gomawo :D