The Truth

Your Kiss Was A Killer ~~

*Jonghyun*

 

I sighed as got down from the bus after finished playing bowling with my friends. Im thinking.

Why did I followed them? I dont have any mood to be happy now.

Everything that happened this morhing was still playing in my mind.

I still cant believe that Jieunnie didnt remembered me.

Im sure thats her. Or maybe.. she just pretending not to know me?

Huh.. I dont know. Im clueless right now.

I decided to take a cup of hot chocolate as I couldnt dare to walk home through this heavy rain.

I took a place near the cafe's window. I took a sip and one more sip of my hot chocolate.

Every cold in my body was running away now.

Someone's caught my attention when I looked out of the window. Its Myungsoo.

His face looked worried while running, looking around.

Then, he ran to a nearby tree.

There's a girl was standing under it.

Myungsoo is putting jacket around her and hugs her.When I look closer,I knew it wasn't Hara

.I covered up my face as they walked back through this cafe.

Then,I knew it,it's Jieun.

Why?why must Myungsoo help her?Where did he take her?

My hand were gripped tight.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Hara*

 

/Hachu!~/I wipe my nose.It felt kinda still freezy even I've done taking a hot shower.

I looks ata the clock.

It about 40 minutes after I sent Myungsoo home.

Maybe he done with the cleaning.I smiled happily and take my phone to dialled his number.

/Truut...truut.../No answer.

Uhm..maybe,he still in bath.

Gwenchana,I will wait then.

"Omma!I wanna go out now!"I shout to my mom that was cooking in the kitchen.

"Out again?you just got back home right.."my mom asking.

"Aniyo.I just go to Myungsoo's house.Finish my homework with that genius boy."I said while giggling and wearing my shoes.

"Nae araseo..don't get home too late,araseo?"mom reminding me.

"Nae!"I reply and walks to Myungsoo's house with an umbrella in my hand.

Each of my friends would ask,why must I like him?

They said he is a gangster,cold-hearted and many more.

Negative things.

They didn't know him well, so they don't have place to judge him.

For me, Myungsoo is a nice and cheerful boy past 6 years.

Just because of his late father and sister left him in a tragic accident.

He turn a quiet and uncheerful boy.

He still could smiles, but after he got a new dad and sister after about 6 months after the death, that make him wholely changed.

Jaehyo and me tried the best to make himself back to old Myungsoo...but until now, he still same.

But, whatever happen, I will always and hoping that he could turned back to old Myungsoo.

I arrived at his house's gate and its unlocked.

"Uhm.. usually, he would locked this." My heart talked.

I walked in to his house and knocked the door.

"Myungsoo ah.. are you there?" I asked. No answer.

"He might still bathing.." My heart talked again.

I turned the door knob and walked upstairs.

As usual, I knew his mom still doesnt come home and his sister had been sent to kindergarten near her schoolafter her school sessions end.

His father also maybe come home late night.

I arrived at his front door's room.

I heard his voice.

He is talking.

Maybe on phone.

I turn the door 's knob on slowly.

"Myungsoo-ah.."

/stab!/

I lost my words.

I just silent,look at what happening in front my eyes now.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

*Myungsoo*

 

 

"H-hara.."I stand up fro m lying,also Jieun.

I could see Hara's eye is kind of...burning up.

"I'm going to take a bath."Jieun said and walks to her bathroom with her towel.

I could see Hara is just standing there,silent.

I sighed and walks to her.

"Hey, let me explain."

"What?to explain is?That is new girl right?what is she doing here?"Hara asked me,whispering and looks into my eyes for explaination.

"Okay okay...I will explain it.

Hara raised her eyebrows as a sign of question.

"She is my cousin from America , She's kinda..of less smart and childish ."

" Oh ! And yeah, she still new here .. So , that's why my patrents ask me to take a good care of her .."

"Really huh..? Next , why must she stay in your house and moreover why must she coming to Korea..? Can't she just stay and school at America ?"

 Hara asked me fastly while crossing her arms.

I'm sighing. "Listen..her parents passed awaylast month in an tragic accident , so my parents decided to adopt her , yeah."

" As you know, my mom is kind as an 'angel'  rite.. Araseo? " I answered carefully.

"Pftt..then, why must she on top of you just now hmm..? " She smirked.

"She fell down and I grab her as a help or unless she will die, so? " I looked her, cool.

"Huh,, okay, fine.. Just to make sure , she didn't do anything to flirt you or yeah, something..?" Her face looked jealous, completely.

I laughed a bit , "Hara..she is my cousin.. And , please don't get this thing being knew by others in school even jaehyo and jonghyun, okay?"

 "Promise me? "

"Aye sir.. !~" She said while smiles slightly.

It's kinda seems that I'm afraid that she'll get a bit jealous, but honestly, no.

 For a reason, I knew she was liking me since our childhood. 

So..I don't want her to be upset or something if I denied her feelings,toward me..

She's kind of pampered and most possibly to do something out of her mind if that happen, maybe..(?) -sighed- It's better to say nothing .

"Myungsoo ah~ ! Mom home! " my mom shouted from the downstairs. She's back from her work already.

"Your mom back already..hmm, " she looks out of my room and then on the clocks that hanging on my wall.

" I need to go back now or unless, my mom would nag over me all this day~ " she laughed a little and looks at me.

 " See you tomorrow then.: She smiles. "Oh! Forgotted! Are you free on this weekend? Let's go out , nae? There's a firework show on night,, nae? "

 she ask with that kind of cute voice.

" hmm..I will think about it first.., later. Okay? Take care ~ " I replied uninteresting.

"Araseo, bye~ " Hara waved with a smiles and walk out from my room.

I followed her from behind. It's not nice because since she is a guest, rite ? 

"Oh! Hye, Hara! What make you to come here? " my mom asked her with a smile on her face.

"Ouh aniya.. Just , a visit. It's been a long time i've not come here.. Hope you were fine nae, ahjumma . " Hara smiled and bowed.

"Nae, ahjumma is just fine, hope you too.~ " my mom replied and pat her head. Still smiling.

"Hmm..need to go now because my mom will wait for me.. Hope we can meet again. "

Hara smiled sweetly and walks out from our house , she waved to me and I replied her wave. After that, I decided to walk back to my room. But then..

"Myungsoo ah~ where's Jieun? Does she just fine with her school? " Mom asked me while putting out her things from her bag.

"Hmm..she's fine. Really really fine. " I answered lazily and keep on my walks.

I wondered if Hara could keep this secret or maybe she will knew the true soon..? I sighed . 

When I looked up , there's Jieun standing in front of my desk , looking at a frame that I put on the desk. Her hair wet.. 

"Pfft.. What are you looking at hmm..? " I asked while take her towel from her shoulder and dry off her hair.

"This girl in this pic, was that girl that came just now right..? " She asked.

Oh, I realized that she was looking on a pic when I was nine years old, with Hara and Jaehyo, smiling happily on my..face.

 I closed off that frame,  it's so uneasy to see it , why must I put on my desk ? Hmm.. I rubbed my head.

"Why? " she asked , "Nothing.. Just you don't need to see it.. 'kay?" 

I'm done drying her hair so, I put the towel back on her shoulder and walk out from my room ,

 trying to calm my mind from all this problem and past memory that keep playing, over and over my mind..

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hello to all my readers and subcribers!!

How I  miss to update my fan fics actually!! ; ; just I don't have time, tsk~

But now, it's school holiday again, so I have my time to update! yyay~ :D

sorry for making you all..wait like for.. a year , rite? TT sorry..

thank you so much for waiting !! :) i'll try to update faster , okay?

miane again -bowed- ^^;