Ending part 1

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[ONEW'S POV]

"AIGOO~ Na himduro! " I shouted...[ Im tired ]

Once we reached our dorm, i went straight into my room and collapsed!

Mi Yon was talking to Taemin.. I don't really care.. Let them have their fun.. The truth is i felt jealous! Looking at Mi Yon reminded me of HARA! 

I miss her.... Where is she? Is she already in Korea? 

Wait for me.. Everything will be over soon,..

I rest myself on my comfortable bed..

Suddenly, Jonghyun barged into my room and said, " Hyung! Pali-Pali! Hoesaul hoejang-i ulileul mannago sip-eo!" [Hyung! quick! quick! The president of the company wants to meet us!]

I got up from my bed and i went to the bathroom to wash my face before heading to the living room where the others were gathered together...

After that, we all went to S.M ENTERTAINMENT building, our workplace.. I guess i am going to get in trouble.. Looks like im gonna have to face him!

"Please be seated.. i need to talk to you guys.." The president said..

We all sat down infront of him..

"As you know, our current situation about Onew, it is likely to say that we may lose alot of fans because of this.. Since the last situation about Jonghyun and Sekyung, we had lost quite a number of fans, we cannot afford to lose more and to add more to the fire, it is SHINEE LEADER THAT IS DATING..." He explained..

We sat there with our faces blank.. 

Manager hyung wasn't with us.. He secretly send Mi Yon to Incheon to where Hara is.. 

"What do you want me to do about it? You can't force me to UN-LOVE her??!!" I said as i bang my hand on the table.. It did hurt alot..

"I think the best is for Onew to stay away from any schedule.. Onew will not have any schedules ahead of you.. You will stay in the dorm and you are not allowed to roam around town without MY permission arrasso?!" He emphasized on the word "my"''

"Neh~ aigesumnida" Thats all i said.. I couldn't think of anything..

It would already feel like hell for not appearing on tv.. AIGOO~ endure it onew.. Endure it for Hara

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HARA'S POV]

Wow , the Hanok looks very amazing! I really like it alot! It seems pretty cosy too.

After stopping, my aunt ordered her servants to help us carry our begs.. She led us to my grandma and to my surprise, i finally saw grandma with my own eyes..

I thought to myself, my grandma is cute.. haha 

"Aigoo~ , is this little Hara! AIGOO~  she looks soo pretty!" my grandma said..

It made me blushed and i hugged my grandma..

"Not soo little anymore now.. hhahah" Ommoni said..

Grandma hugged me pretty tightly...

"Looks like you are moving in with us.. It would be much more livelier here.. hahaha!" Yoonie ahjumma said..

I went to the room which my aunt had given me and sat on the bed.. I thought what would Onew be doing right now..

While thinking i slept..

Few hours later i woke up and look at the time.. Its 9pm in the night..

My parents were chatting with my aunt and grandma.. I decided to go online..

Seems like i got a feeling that He is online too!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chatbox:

Meme14: Aigoo~! Yeobo! Nomu pogoshippoyo!

J.S5: Neh~ Na do... 

Meme14: Waekerae? 

J.S5: Aniyo.. I just .. I don't know.. Im not able to appear on tv for a very long time.. Looks like im taking a break.. Kind of like suspend...

Meme14: Aigoo~ Mianhae!It was all my fault...

J.S5: Kwenchanayo.. It was never your fault.. If it isn't for this website, i would never have gotten to know you.. Will you ever wait for me? Wait for me no matter how long i would take.. Will you?

Meme14: I will.. I promised.. I never loved anayone apart from you.. We were once strangers but now lovers.. I love you Jinki... I will wait for you even if it takes years for you to be at my doorstep.. I will wait..

J.S5: Good.. I love you too.. No matter what happens, you know i love you.. I will appear at your doorstep alright.. Now, sleep tight my sweet hara... Its getting late.. Anyway, Mi yon is going over to your place.. Thank her for me sweetheart! Annyoung!

Meme14; Neh~ annyoung ..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now im quite busy since school had already started , i might update late and anyway this is the second last chapter.. *sob* *sob*

HAHAHA!