Concert

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[ONEW 'S POV]

I'll guess , im gonna confess my love towards Hara once and for all..

I'll need some help..

I call over Hara's friend and planned with her..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[MI YON'S POV]

Seems like Onew really does love Hara with all his might!

Ofcourse i'll be happy to help Hara and Onew get together..

Onew and i discussed on how the plan's gonna work and i found out it rather sweet!

Sooner or later the concert was about to start and i dragged Hara out of their dressing room and to our front row seat..

I guess this will be the best concert Hara would have ever been to..

She did not know whats coming after her..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HARA'S POV]

Jealousy strucked me when Onew called over to Mi Yon..

Why not me! I decided to walk over to Taemin and have a little chat with him but my eyes was still fixed to Onew and Mi yon!

Arggh! Mi yon! I brought you here to see YOUR Taemin not ONEW!

Suddenly Mi Yon grabbed me by the hand and led me out to out front row seat..

"What was that all bout?" I asked her..

"Nothing" she answered while smiling..

There must be something wrong and something going on between them!

I sat on the seat helplessly..

I felt sad.. Why would Mi Yon betray me...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[FEW MINUTES LATER]

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome S.M entertainment Korea 's best boy band group , SHINEE!!!!" The MC announced..

"Yay..." I said lifelessly...

Mi Yon was screaming at the top of her voice and so does the other people around us..

"HELLO, WE ARE SHINEE!" Shinee said together and the crowd was going wild!

"Nan Shinee Leader Onew imnida" Then he winked at me.. I just looked away...

"Nan Shinee Flaming Charisma MinHo imida"

"Nan Shinee Almighty Key imnida"

"Nan Shinee Bling bling Jonghyun imnida"

"Nan Shinee Maknae Taemin imnida"

The crowds were cheering and screaming.. I was just sitting down there and just looking down..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They started off with their hit song "LUCIFER"

"LEE JINKI, KIM JONGHYUN,KIM KIBUM,CHOI MINHO, LEE TAEMIN, SHINEE, LUCIFER!" The fans chants...

They called out a fangirl and dance around her...

That made me even more jealous! What the hell ONEW!! You're breaking my heart to pieces!

"Hey whats wrong", Mi Yon asked me

"Nothing, I just don't feel in the spirit of the concert yet or at all!", I replied smirking at her...

How could she act so innocent!

The next song was Ring ding dong...

Then followed by Jojo...

Then followed by Hello..

While They were singing "hello", I began to smile cause the song really is a romantic song and the rhythm is really good..

Suddenly i began to sing along...

I saw onew waving at me and winking at me while singing "HELLO.."

I began to blush alot...

The last song that they perform was their debut song...

Suddenly ....

"Before we perform this last song, we would like to call out 1 special person whom we had adore since the start of the concert!" Onew announced..

All of the fans were cheering and screaming saying! "ME! ME! PICK ME! OPPA! PICK ME!"

I was like shut up! Arghh!

I can't take it anymore, i decided to walk away... Shouldn't have came here in the first place..

Suddenly a beam of light was shinning on me...

"Where are you going little missy?" Jonghyun said as he smiled evilly at me..

I continued walking when suddenly I felt somebody's hand grabbing my arm..

"Don't go"

It was Onew... He pulled me towards him and Kissed my forehead.. I was shocked... I had a mix feeling..

Onew led me up to the stage and fans were literally BOO-ING!

"Get out of the stage! ONEW OPPA'S MINE!" as i heard the fans shouted..

Suddenly asked me to sit down on the chair that was there and started performing to the song..

I just clapped my hand and move left to right... 

MI YON WAS LIKE GIVING ME A THUMBS UP..

I smiled back to her and she just winked...

After they perform.. I thought it was over so i got up and decided to leave the stage but Onew grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him...

"I would like to make an announcement.. This beautiful girl standing before me is none under then the girl whom i love.. And i seek for your blessing for us.. I would like to make us official infront of your eyes" Onew announced..

My jaw dropped! I stood there frozen..

Did he just said that or am i dreaming..

He turn towards me and look at me in the eye..

"Saranghaeyo Hara... Naneun chongmal Saranghae.... "  He smiled and kissed me infront of the 20 thousand fans who had attend the concert..

Fans were screaming loudly...

I stood there dumbfounded.. Not being able to do anything. Mi Yon came up to stage to take me away...

Onew smiled at me and whispered to my ear..

" Wait for me backstage.. I wanna see you.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 26 is done. hahaha Moving on...