DEPARTURE

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[HARA'S POV]

'Ommoni!Ahbojji! Pali pali~ We're gonna be late for our flight~" I said as i carried all of my bags down to the front door..

Ommoni and Ahbojji was busily getting ready..

I hope Mi Yon and Onew are alright...

"Ommoni! Waegerae?" I said 

Then suddenly Ommoni and Ahbojji appeared and we all went out..

"Want to say any goodbyes to this all house before we leave?" Ahbojji said..

I gave my last goodbye and headed for the taxi that was waiting for us..

About a few minutes later we reached the airport..

Lucky for us, SHINee is departing at the other gate departure so none of the paparazzi's would be here...

"I hope Mi Yon is alright..." I thought...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ONEW'S POV]

"Are you all ready? We're going to go throught ALOT of PAPARAZZI'S so we have to stay close.. And we have to keep Mi Yon in the centre so we're able to protect her. Understood?"

They all nodded..

I looked at Mi Yon who was getting ready.. She gave me a smirked..

"You know, Taemin had been looking at you.. He just couldn't take his eyes of you" I told Mi Yon..

That made her blush... She turned to look at Taemin who was zipping his bag and etting ready to go..

Mi Yon reminds me alot of Hara..

Aigoo~

Mi Yon walked beside Taemin.. They seems to be comfortable around each other...

Okay now.. Lets head for the airport ..

Seems like the hotel lobby is not filled with all the Paparazzis.. I believe they are all waiting for us at the airport..

I hope Hara is fine..

We ride in the Van and headed for the airport..

Once we reached the airport, Fans were there cheering and screaming loudly.. 

They saw "HARA" (Mi yon) came out and started boo-ing her.. I protected Mi yon.. One of our fans actually threw a bottle and hit Mi yon's head.. Taemin got angry and threw the bottle back at the fan.. Taemin hissed at them.. The fangirl was completely shocked..

I covered Mi yon with a jacket and walked our way in to the chekpoint before going to the departure.. It took us long enough to go through all the Paparazzi's and so as the screaming fans...

Finally we reached there... Taemin stood beside Mi Yon all the way when  we got through the fans and the cameras..

We managed to let out a sighed of relieve.. Lucky they didn't know who this is.. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I send a text message to Hara

Me: We made it.. The plan worked.. I'll see you in Korea.. I can't wait.. Wait for me there.. Saranghaeyo~

Hara: Neh~.. Nado saranghae...  Mi yon is alright then.. I'll wait for you 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I smiled at the thought of her message and sink back to the seat... 

Now the next trouble is in KOREA.. AIGOO~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

BACK WITH MORE ACTION.. HAHA

I'M gonna write up another fanfic.. Maybe about SHINee or BEAST or FT ISLAND... I'll see first.. Anyway.. enjoy..