RUN AWAY!

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[HARA'S POV]

I was soo shocked! Mi Yon brought me to the backstage.. I couldn't move..

Suddenly a group of PAPARAZZI came towards me.. 

Without me noticing, Onew grabbed me from the back and bring me toward his dressing room and lock the door shut, leaving just the two of us inside...

Onew sat across me...

I was kind of happy that he loves me..

"Onew.... I have something to say...." I gulped and when i tried to continue..

"Hara, I know you don't love me the way i do.. I shouldn't have confess.. Im sorry.." He said while looking down..

"Onew... I LOVE YOU... I just never thought that you loved me too..."

" Hara, chinchayo? Naneun saranghaeyo! Chongmal saranghae!" He said as he came and hugged me tightly..

Suddenly someone ruin our moment when i heard loud bangings on the door..

"How are we going to get out now Oppa?" I blushed when i called him "OPPA"

"You're calling me OPPA now?  I like the sound of that... hehe~" Onew giggled....

Now all we have to do is to actually get out of this freaking room!

I called Mi yon..

"Hara ah.. There's too many paparazzi here.. Im like outside your door now!"

"Ask for Help from the other SHINee members!"

Suddenly Onew grabbed my phone..

" Mi Yon, Onew here, Seek help from the Shinee members.. Ask them to attract the paparazzi attention so that we can make a run for it! Now!"

He clicked off and passed the phone back to me and just smiled..

"Dear, we're gonna need some disguises..." He smirked at me..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

[MI YON'S POV]

Okay, Now i have got to find the Shinee members As soon as possible..

I searched for the other members and then finally bumped into Taemin...

"TAEMIN! I NEED YOUR HELP! ONEW AND HARA ARE STUCK IN THEIR DRESSING ROOM.. WE NEED YOU GUYS TO DISTRACT THE PAPARAZZI WHILE THEY MADE A RUN FOR IT!"

"Neh~ Arraso! I'll go get the others.."

Suddenly taemin shouted something that really did attract the attention of the PAPARAZZIS..

I sent a text message to Hara..

Sooner or later, i saw them with disguises head out of the room and through the back door..

WELL HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!

AND HARA.. GOODLUCK WITH THE ANTI-FANS..

BUT DON'T WORRY , I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay.. done with this chapter.. next chapter will be coming up...

Sorry if i updated quite late...

Hehe!