The plan...

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[HARA'S POV]

Finally, today is the day that i am going to leave Singapore and go back to my other homeland.. I never met my aunts and uncles

before.. Neither have i met my grandmother..

I wonder what they look like.. Im nervous.. Its my first time meeting them in 17 years..

I packed my bags and got ready.. Onew stayed at my house for 2 days now.. He's gonna leave first now to go to the hotel..

It would be our last meeting here but he promised me that he will meet me when we are in korea...

I walked with Onew to our front door..

"Im gonna miss you alot... " I said as i hugged him..

"Im gonna miss you too.. But we have to do this.. I promise i will come for you.. When everything is stable.. I will come for you.. Wait for me in Incheon..." He kissed my forehead and he went off along with Mi Yon who is disguising as me..

When i look at her, she really did looked like me.. Its like looking in a mirror! Mom already talked to her parents and they agreed to let her stay korea for a few weeks...

I bade farewell and watched them walk..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

[MI YON'S POV]

Onew and I decided to head for the hotel first.. We have it all planned out together with the other SHINee members.. Ouh how i wish i could see taemin again! I miss him!

I lokked down all the way..

We ride on a taxi ..

In the taxi onew and i had a little chat..

"What was Hara like before i knew her?"

"Well, first thing is that she is just too hyper and crazy! But not for KPOP.. But she got interested when i showed her your group.."

"Is she interested in me that time?" Onew asked..

"Hmmm.. I don't really know cause she's the type of person who is really hard for me to figure out who she like unless she told me.."

"So she didn't tell you? So who is SHINee do YOU like?"

"Why are you suddenly asking me?" I asked with a blur face..

"Well because you seemed to be interested in one of us.. I just wanna confirm my suspicions..." Onew glared at me suspiciously..

"Fine, i've had a crush on Taemin ok! Got that! Aigoo.." I finally said it..

"Seems like Taemin is going to like it a lot" He said..

That made my heart a little happy..

Finally we reached the hotel.. 

Thankfully there's only a bit of Paparazzi..

"This is nothing compared to the last 2 days! I almost got stampede!" Onew said..

I wore my shades and headinside the hotel with Onew...

"ONEW, HARA, WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP RIGHT NOW?'

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO PLANNING ON LATER?"

"ARE YOU GOING BACK TO KOREA WITH ONEW?"

Oh my goshh! I felt soo dizzy! I asked myself how the heck did superstars live with these people they are insane!!

Once we're in the hotel, we headed for Shinee's hotel room..

Apparently Onew shared his room with Min ho so i was left with Minho while Onew went to the other rooms to call for a group meeting...

Suddenly out of the blue, 

"Hara! ANNYOUNG! HOW ARE YOU? I'M SOO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALRIGHT! " Key shouted and hugged me soo tightly

"Thats not Hara, key.. That's Mi Yon, Hara's bestfriend.." Onew said..

"Oh my gosh! You look exactly like HARA! You look like twins! wow! Im impressed!", Key said winking at me..

I just giggled..

Then later on Jonghyun and Taemin entered the room and they started planning..

"Okay here's the plan....~~~~~" Onew explained to them..

I noticed that Taemin kept stealing glances at me.. That made my day alot.. 

Oh how much i wanna say I love you taemin!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[TAEMIN'S POV]

Aigoo! I can't believe that she is actually MI YON! She looks exactly like Hara with shades on.. WOW!

But still i can't believe that its Mi Yon... She's really pretty too..

Hara's lucky to have a friend as pretty as her..

I kept looking at her when she didn't notice.. i felt my heart beating really fast whenever i saw her turningg to me..

Aigooo....... Im in love~~~~

AISHH! SNAP OUT OF IT TAEMIN! YOU CANNOT FALL IN LOVE.. YOU'RE GONNA BE IN TROUBLE! WHY IS LIFE SOO HARD!.. AIGOO..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________