Seoul airport

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[ONEW'S POV]

Finally after uch long hours, we made it to our homeland... Now, we have another problem.. Probably the korean paparazzi's also knew about what happened in singapore....

So, we have to face the same situation like in singapore again...

I hope Hara is doing well without me...

Obediently we walked through the fans and the cameras... 

We headed for the van that was waiting for us...

Manager hyung let out a sighed of relieved and so does the others.. I never thought that it could go out of hand.. I pity Mi yon who actually had been critisize by our fans.. Actually its not Mi yon that they are criticizing but its my girl!

Why can't they accept the fact?!?!

"Hyung, The paparazzi are following behind us!" Taemin said...

I looked to the back and they are indeed following us..

"Nevermine.. This is what we wanted.. We don't want them to find out where HARA really is or else they would harrass her and her family members.. We cannot let that happen!!" I said..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HARA'S POV]

Finally, we're in SEOUL! Now we're gonna have to ride the subway to Incheon! It was really tiring by just sitting down in the airplane.. My hurts!

"Your aunt and grandma is really excited to see you honey.. They really want to meet you.." Ommoni said as i motioned myself to her..

I am actually excited too. I really want to know how my grandma look like and how my aunt look like too. Im very curious of my life on the other side of the family.. I have always known mum's side of the family but never dad's side.. 

So, now we proceeded to the subway.. Incheon and Seoul wasn't that far .. It is an hour journey so, it wouldn't be that bad..

But then as we got into the subway, there isn't any seats for us.. Its ok.. Since we sat on the airplane for more than 24 hours! Might as well i stand up right?

An hour had passed~

Finally we have reached our destination!

We got out of the subway and waited for my aunt to appear..

Suddenly out of nowhere,

"Sara-shhi! Woosuk-oppa!" A lady's voice calling my parents..

It was my aunty.. She looks pretty..

"Aigoo, Is this Hara? Your daughter.. Ommo.. chincha yeppeoda...She looks alot like you Sarah-shhi..",She said as she pinch my cheek and hugged me..

"Hara, this is your aunt, Yoonie ahjumma... " Ahbojji introduced me to her.. She carried my bags for me.. She's pretty hyper too. Maybe now i know where i got my hypernism from.

 She stuffed all our bags in the back of the car and drove of to her house..

It was not that far though..

Suddenly, there was a hanok(Korean traditional house) in sight... I asked my aunt what is it..  She told me that its a korean traditional house and that is her house or should i say grandm's house..

I was surprised as the Hanok was truly bi and i can't believe that there is such houses.. I did not know what i had been missing! I've been missing half of my life of Korean traditions!

The hanok looks like this..

http://richardtulloch.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/unit-seoul-guesthouse-red.jpg

 

It is not all that but still it is beautiful..

I really am going to learn alot about my korean traditions now..

I wonder if ONEW is doing fine without me..

________________________________________________________________________________________

I would update quite late now since im starting school. Hope to seek your patience... And people whom had added me in skype or yahoo.. Thank you .. Haha. It is a pleasure teaching you korean.. haha