Can't get you out of my mind...

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[HARA'S POV]

I texted with Taemin asking about Onew though.. Whats up with Onew? Didn't he feel anything or feel sorry towards me?

I texted Mi Yon asking her to come over to my house.. I need to tell her that I got Taemin's number and to tell her about my situation right now...

She agreed and rushed to my house..

Once i reached my doorstep, Mi yon was already there... Sitting..

"You better have a good reason for asking me to come here and not go for my pedicure..." She shot me a look

We went up to my room and sat on my bed...

"Anyway, I told you about Onew right.. I think he didn't like me.."

"Why not??!!"

"Well, Taemin texted me and i asked him about Onew but then he said that Onew was ok. Like it made me feel like Onew didn't care what had happened.."

"WAIT! WOAH WOAH WOAH! TAEMIN TEXTED YOU! MY TAEMIN?! HOW YOU GET HIS NO.! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY TAEMIN HARA! YOU KNEW I LIKE HIM!"

"Mi Yon, ofcourse i don't like Taemin.. We met at the ebach just now so we decided to exchange numbers... It was weirs for him to ask for it but back to Onew ok, so do you think i should give up on him?"

" I think you should not touch my Taemin! And no, i don't want you to give up on him! Not that im rude but you see maybe he needs to be more focus on the concert which is tomorrow! You should come alright!"

"Well, okay, i'll come for your sack and i'll introduce you to Onew and Taemin... I guess.. I felt sorry for shouting at him.. Maybe i should apologise..."

"Well, thats the spirit! haha!" 

Okay!

"So what are you wearing tomorrow?" Miyon asked again..

"I don't know.. Nothing.. HAHAHA! I'll think of something alright.. Now, i just need some time to think.. haha"

"Alright, if you need me , i'll be here using your laptop for awhile! haha!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[ONEW'S POV]

Pheww.. It was such a tiring day, Had to do a photoshoot and then rehearsal, its a good thing that i'm back in the hotel room..

Taemin wanted to use the my laptop for awhile so i did let him use it ..

I crashed to my bed.. Suddenly felt something hard on my back.. 

Aissh, Its taemin's phone.. I accidentally click to the messages and saw ....

HARADARLING!

What is this!

I clicked on the messages that Hara and him send to each other..

________________________________________________________________________________

Text message: Taemin and hara

 

ME: Hello pretty chingu! What are you doing?

HaraDarling: Nothing just walking around before going home..

ME: Ah~ Nan himduro! Dowajuseyo.... hehe [ Ah~ im tired.. help me..]

HaraDarling: Just go will ya. haha! Anyway, Onew is he ok?

ME: Yeah, he's good... 

HaraDarling: Ouh... Emm... Is he not acting weird or anything?

ME: He seems to have mood swings nowadays.. No idea why.. Anyway, do you want to meet me later? After i finish my rehearsal though.. We could explore Singapore.. You can be my tour guide.. hehe

HaraDarling: Emm.. neh~ arrasso.. haha! Go and work now alright! Annyoung..

ME: Neh~ Annyoung Hara!

___________________________________________________________________________

After reading, I felt my heart is kinda warm.. She cares about me?

She does care about me..

I quietly took note of her phone number and register it to my phone before putting it back to wear it was and texted Hara...

________________________________________________________________________________________

Text message: Onew and HARA

Me: Hey Hara, did you miss me? I miss you alot.. Im sorry for what i did.. I should have told you.. It was all my fault.. Although i acted like i don't care, i actually do Hara! I do alot! And i know you care about me too...

HARA: Onew? Is this you? Where did you get my phone number.. ouh it's taemin... Emmm, i don't know what to say.. I wanted to apologise to you too.. Seems like im half hearted to do so.. Anyway, i'll see you tomorrow at the concert.. Have a good night...

Me: Yes, i will see you at the concert too.. Have a good night my dear Hara.. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

What do you think of the story so far? Leave me a comment alright?

hehe