What?

My ONLINE BUDDY IS AN IDOL?

[HARA'S POV]

Aww, he got to go already! I really like chatting with him. It seems like i knew him for a long time but in reality it was just for a few hours! 

Well, i better do my school homework since tomorrow is school day! i should be doing homework right now instead of bragging about him..

[ Open book ]

Aishhh! I can't study right now! I don't know why! I really am wondering who is this J.S5  true identity anyway! What i know about him is that he is a dancer and a singer but it is impossible that he is an idol. I mean come on! Seriously, i don't think he is an idol at all! No doubts about it!  

[Close book]

Ok, i think i am going to sleep! 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[J.S5 POV]

Why do we have to work at 10pm in the night! Why can't it just be tomorrow! Aigoo! I was happily chatting away with Hara but this had to just ruin my happiness! 

[Dancing to lucifer all the way till 1 am..]

Yes, finally Home! I have to go to sleep! i can't feel my legs! im too tired! 

"Someone please carry me?", I begged but none of them cared!

"PFFT! Pathetic!", one of the members said and that made me really angry bt i did not have the strength to fight back...

Once we reached home, i straight away head for my room and sink in to my bed!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Skipping Hara's day in school]

[HARA'S POV]

Yay! I'm home! I dashed up to my room without any hesitation! I changed into my home clothes and straight away switched on my laptop!

I wish he's online! I can't wait to chat with him! it felt like forever to actually have the chance to chat with him!

[FEW MINUTES LATER]

Yes! He's online! i should say something.. Or should i ? should i start off first? why am i nervous? Would it be weird if i were to say hi first? But if i don't, would he even say hi to me? what should i do??/

Lots of questions were in my head.. Then suddenly...

{ding}

J.S5: Hello! Chalchineseo? Do you know what it means my dear student?

Meme14: Hmmmm.. Let me guess... Is it how are you? 

J.S5: Good! haha! im rather proud to be your teacher! How was your day in school? Did you have fun?

Meme14: Yeah, kind of.. But it would be much more fun if you're here with me.. haha! How was your day?

J.S5: It was normal. Been dancing and dancing non-stop.. It really made my legs sore.. Im wondering when will you be coming to korea? I would really like to meet you in person if you don't mind.. hehe

Meme14: Me, going to Korea? i guess Idk.. It would take a miracle if i ever could go to Korea.. I have an aunt there but i had never seen her before.. So, i would really want to go to korea to visit my aunt.. But first, i gotta speak proper korean or else it would be embarrasing for me...

J.S5: Deo kyeopta! Aisshh.. Chatting with you really made me feel like we are going to be great friends someday! haha!

Meme14: I know we will.. I feel like i know you all too well and it has only been two days!

J.S5: How about i booked you tickets to fly here to Korea? We could spend so much time together. And i know you had been wondering who i am right?

Meme14: Chincha? chinca chongmalyo? But its ok.. I don't really want you to waste your money on me.. Im not that important though.. haha

J.S5: You are important to me. Ever since i chat with you, you really had made me happy and i really wan to meet you in person to thank you for making my day happier.. 

Meme14: Wow, hmmm.. i'll think about it.. I got to go.. Got to help my mum with some stuff.. Annoyung!!!

J.S5: Neh, Annyoung!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[HARA'S POV]

I didn't really have to help my mum with some stuff. I was just speechless at what he actually told me earlier. I am important to him? It can't be right? we only just met? 

I decided to lay down on my bed covering my pillow on top of my face and just stay there and think about it..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

[J.S5'S POV]

Should i tell her or should i wait till she is in Korea..

I don't want to lie to her no more.. She really is a great girl and if i were to not tell her who i am from the beginning after she had put so much trust in me, she would totally hate me forever! I have to tell her i'm an idol but what would be her reaction?

Would she be like the other fans who scream at the top of their voices? I don't think so, something tells me that she's different...

I have to plan on how to tell her and also i have got to get away from the paparazzi's if i were to even have to take her from the airport! I don't want her to be a burden to me..

Speaking about burden, should i just keep quiet about my identity to her? Maybe its for her best? 

Help me! What should i do!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! will update more soon! haha! Do you think hara should go to korea?? What do you think.. Do you think J.S5 should reveal his identity to her?