How could you?

Not if you knew my past

No one's POV: 

"Luo-Yi... open up" Kat called as she knocked on her friends bedroom dor and waited for a moment before the door finally opened to reveal Luo-Yi with red puffy eyes and shaking uncontrollably as she continued to cry and Kat stepped into her room and hugged her before she broke down again. 
"What happened to you?" she asked as she patted Luo-Yi's back
"I tr-trusted him" she whispered as Kat took her and sat her down on her bed 
"Right tell me what happened"....

-----------

Meanwhile the Exo M members all looked at each other nervously as they watched Luhan muck up his room again like he had done the night before. For all they and Kat knew he and Luo-Yi had a massive fall out and neither of them would tell the others why they fell out. 
"A-are you sure you don't want to talk about it?" Tao asked 
"NO I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT" Luhan shouted angrily as everyone jumped and Kris was about to go and knock some sense into him... angry or not he didn't have to snap at them but Lay managed to stop him. 

That was when they heard a loud bang in the distance and then Kat came walking in and boy did she look angry as Xiumin tried to stop her from doing something stupid but she just pushed him away and when Luhan saw her walking towards him he knew he was in trouble because he knew how Kat acts when she's pissed of... and boy did she look pissed... 
"You complete and utter JERK" she said as she slapped him across the face as Xiumin and Tao ran to keep her back as Luhan stood there and held a hand to his cheek... guess he needed that... 
"How could you?" she asked as Luhan sighed... not her to... 

"I didn't do anything" he said but Kat wasn't paying attention 
"She trusted you and you went did that to her?" she asked 
"I didn't do anything" he shouted as the others stared at them in awe 
"Well then how did everyone find out?" Kat shouted back as Luhan sighed... now this was getting annoying... 
"I dont know I've been trying to tell Luo-Yi that but she wouldn't listen" he said and it was Kat's turn to sigh and she was about to say something else when everyone fell silent and looked towards the door. 

"Am I interrupting anything?" asked the person at the door as everyone's eyes widened but not as much as Luhan's when he saw the one person he thought he had got rid of and would never have to see again... his worst nightmare...