Merry Christmas

Not if you knew my past

No one's POV: 

"L-look at that" Luo-Yi said as she pointed to the mistletoe and laughed nervously as Luhan dropped his gaze to her and she continued to look up at the mistletoe, she had never been caught in a situation like this before. It was her aunt who told her that if she was ever under a mistletoe with someone they were meant to kiss... she just never thought she would be in this situation... especially with Luhan.... As she sighed and began to watch the lights in front of her she had a lingering feeling that someone was watching her and it was freaking her out. When she looked to see who was staring at her like that she was shocked to see that it was Luhan who was freaking her out like that. 

"What's wrong?" she asked and instead of answering her he moved closer to her until their bodies were only centimetres apart and moved his head closer as she closed her eyes and waited for him to kiss her. Just as Luhan went to kiss her rain began to fall on them as they both ran under some shelter to escape it until it died down 
"Well I wasn't expecting that" was all Luo-Yi could say as Luhan mentally cursed himself for not moving in quicker. 
"Come on we should get going home" he said as the rain eventually died down and Luhan walked Luo-Yi back to her house, as the two walked down the road an awkward silence overcame them, both of them were blushing from what happened previously and when one of them try to speak to the other nothing would come out of their mouth. 

"Thank you for tonight" Luo-Yi said as she and Luhan stood outside her door and her gaze fell to the floor 
"I'm glad you had fun" he replied and again an awkward silence had taken over them as Luhan sighed and lifted her face so she was looking directly at him and he moved in and kissed her. For a second Luo-Yi was stunned by his sudden action... especially after what happened moments ago back in the main town before she closed her eyes and allowed Luhanto make the kiss last longer before he finally broke it. 
"Merry Christmas Luo-Yi" he whispered in her ear before walking home and Luo-Yi walked into her house and leaned against the front door before smiling and skipping up the stairs. 

*Christmas Day* 

"Is that all of the present opened?" her grandma asked as Luo-Yi shook her head 
"Still have one more" she replied and it was Luhan's present. As she opened it at first she was in awe by how pretty she thought it was but then felt very touched as she placed the bracelet  around her wrist and refused to take if of for the rest of the day. 
'You were planning this from the beginning' she thought to herself as she smiled and then went to help her grandparents with the Christmas lunch.