Chapter Nine- Wars.

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Trinity’s POV

We went out from the car on our own directions. I really don’t want to talk to him! I walk to him and leave him behind. As we come in he grabs my hand.

“Trinity! Until when will you be like this?”

“MWO?” I smirked. “Until when YOU will be like this you mean!” I pointed his face. “You’re the one who started this Yu Youngjae!”

“What ME?” he smiled. “That little Tae Bong started it!”

I crossed my arms “Tch- he have a name okay? And his name is TAE WOO!”

“And WHY should I know his name?” he chuckled.

“Stop calling him little Tae Bong!” I almost threw one of my shoes to him.

He laughed “What?! Now you’re going to hit me just because of that little Tae Bong?”

“It’s Tae Woo!”

“So what if I called him little Tae Bong?”

Little Tae Bong, Little Tae Bong! URGH, I really annoyed of it!

 

Youngjae’s POV

“Shut up!” She really threw one of her shoes! And it goes direct to my face.

“Am I the only one who’s wrong here?” her tears start to fall. “How about you and Sunhwa?”

I widened my eyes “She’s just my classmate!”

“So did Tae Woo!” She sobbed.

I rise up my voice “But he’s a guy-”

“Yeah and Sunhwa?”

“...”

“She’s a girl Youngjae!” she pushed me.

“Don’t just keep letting me to understands you! You never try to get a chance to understand me!” her tears fell down even more.

“I can’t stand this anymore! I’m leaving!” She runs to her room upstairs.

I smirked “Leave? Yeah, I don’t need you here! You’re just going to make my day even more worst!”

“I hate you!” she shouts from the upstairs.

Hate me? She never said that to me.Tch- just because of Tae Woo she threw her shoe to me! Because of Tae Woo, We fight! Because of Tae Woo, she hates me! Yeah right, do what you like Trinity!

 

Trinity’s POV

I never said that to Youngjae. Eventhough I really mad at him I never said that before. But he’s too over! I really can’t sand it!

“Young mistress, you okay?” one of the maid come in.

I look to her “NO! I’M NOT OKAY! I’M LEAVING!”

“Leave? But-”

I cut off her words “Shut up, just help me to pack!”

“Okay,” she whined.

“Where is my stupid TOWEL!?” I stood up.

The maid stand up “Let me get it for you.”

I pushed her away “No, just let me!”

I slowly open my bedroom door to check whether Youngjae is there or not. I go to the bathroom and take my things there and went back to my room.

When I was about to go out, Youngjae mom entered. “Trinity,” she hugged me.

I widen my eyes and hug her back. “Waeyo emmeonim?”

“Don’t leave nae?” she stars to cry.

I wipe off her tears “Don’t cry emmeonim.”

“Then don’t go nae?” she sobbed.

 

I let her sit next to me on bed. “Trinity, I heard you shout that you hate Youngjae.”

“He doesn’t understand me,” I look down to my feet.

“But you understand him right?” his mom put her hands on my face.

I wipe off my eyes “It’s one sided.”

“I’m having a good time with you. So don’t leave nae?”

“........”

“Do it for me okay?”

I nodded as a reply.

 

-END OF CHAPTER NINE-