Chapter Four- New Family

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Trinity’s POV

“Young mistress, you should be awake by now,” I heard mom knocked the door.

I turned and pull my blanket. Why this bed feels so comfortable today? It’s sooo~ different.

Wait! Since when did mom call me young mistress?!  I opened my eyes immediately and realized I’m at Youngjae’s house.

I thought last night was a dream. Something smells in here. I smell my shirt, Urgh~ It’s so me. I should have a shower before going to sleep.

I went out form my room and it seems like everyone has been sleeping by now. I turned the bathroom doorknob and~ it’s locked.

“You should knock it first before turning the doorknob~” Youngjae sang.

“Miaan~” I turned but then he opened the door.

I turned to him and he’s just wearing a towel to cover himself. “What are you looking at?”

I pushed him away from the bathroom “I need to use the bathroom.”

“Need help?” he teased.

“ert.” I slammed the door.

 

Youngjae’s POV

I went to the dining room down stairs after finish dressing to have breakfast.

“Do you want egg or pancake young master?” the cooker bowed to me.

I don’t feel to eat both of that. “Give me toast please.”

The cooker serves me a plate full with toast and a cup of hot chocolate after ten minutes. I put on peanut jam on my toast and when I’m about to eat it someone grabs it from my hand. “YA!” When I turned it’s my beautiful girlfriend.

“What is this?” she looked at the toast. “Peanut butter?!” She really hates that.

I laughed “Who ask you to take it from my hand?” “Now you have to finish it ALL.”

“Oppa~” she whined.

“EAT.” I still laughed at her.

“Don’t eat that if you don’t want,” mom took the toast from her and threw it away.

 

Trinity’s POV

Youngjae mom grab the toast on my hand “Don’t eat that if you don’t want,” and threw it away.

I blinked “...”

“Youngjae, stop teasing her!” his mom widens her eyes.

Yuongjae pouts “But mom~ I was having fun~”

I sat down in front of Youngjae and his mom sits next to me.

“Trinity, you’ll be going to enter the same university as Youngjae right?”

I nodded as I was putting chocolate on my toast. “Wae eommeonim?”

Youngjae chuckled “eommeonim.”

I stare at him “shut up.”

“Let’s go shopping later!” his mom startled me.

I blinked “Will Youngjae be coming too?”

“Nope” she shook her head. “We gonna have some GIRL’S shopping.”

I nodded and look at Youngjae “It’s okay mom, I and dad going to have some BOY’S shopping instead. Isn’t we dad?”

His dad just arrived and sits next to Youngjae. “You want to go shopping? It’s been a while I didn’t go with you.” His dad sips his cup of coffee “I’m okay with it.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We’re hooooome~!” Youngjae mom excitedly grabbed me in after we finished shopping.

“Aigoo yeobo ah~ You must be tired nae?” Youngjae hugged me.

I hug him back and look up to his eyes “How’s your GUY shopping?”

“FUN.”

“Fun?” I rise up my left eye.

“Let’s see what have you bought for entering University,” Youngjae peek my shopping bags.

I link to his arms, “Let’s just get upstairs first nae?”

 

Youngjae’s POV

“Youngjae! Careful~ Trinity and your mom might see us if you’re like that!” Dad grabbed my back.

I push Dad’s hand and keep on peeking Trinity and mom. I list the things what Trinity buys and bought it myself after that.

We rush home before they come. I laid on the couch and then “We’re hooooome~!” Mom excitedly grabbed Trinity.

“Aigoo yeobo ah~ You must be tired nae?” I hugged her.

She hug me back and look up to me “How’s your GUY shopping?”

“FUN,” I nodded.

“Fun?” She asked again.

“Let’s see what have you bought for entering University,” I peeked her shopping bags.

She link to my arms, “Let’s just get upstairs first nae?”

 

“Let’s pack out our things first,” She bumped next to me.

I took out my bag “Here,”

“Ya! I have that one!” She laughed.

I smiled “And... This!” I took out my pencil case.

“Ya! I have that one too!” She laughed.

“Are you copying me?” I teased.

“Where did you buy these things?” She started to check the price tag.

Thankfully I already tear away the price tag earlier.

“Are we going to have same things for University this year?” she chuckled.

“Wae? You don’t like it?” I hugged her

She shook her head “I just think its funny,” “Being with you at the University, having the same things with you at the University,”

“But too bad I’m your senior,” I look at her.

She smiles “It doesn’t matter, as long as we can be together!”

 

-CHAPTER FOUR ENDS-

Sorry for not updating a long time. :c I have to solve some drama in my life. -3- Thanks for staying tuned bytheway1 :3