Chapter one- Love birds~

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Trinity’s POV

“It’s over! I don’t want to hear anything from you!” I pushed Youngjae and ran back home. I can’t belive what he did to me. How could he be with another girl and forget our one year anniversary?

I sit on the sofa and turn on the TV “Trinity ah, it’s not my fault,” when I turn, Youngjae is standing next to the sofa.

I don’t bother him. He doesn’t know how hurt my heart was after he did that.

He comes closer to me, but strange he stands up in the sofa while crossing his arms.

“What are you doing?” I widen my eyes.

He start to jump on the sofa childishly “Trinity aaaah~ wake uuuuuuuup~”

Wake up? I am awake....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngjae’s POV

My parents texted me that they’re going to be back from France today. Since it’s already a year I and Trinity are a couple, I want to bring her to meet my parents.

“Yo, Jung Hun Woo, where’s your sister?” I rubbed my hair with a towel after finished shower.

Trinity’s little brother is busy playing with my laptop. ‘aigoo, he’s not going to answer again?’I I go to him and flip the laptop.

His smile disappears after I did that, “YA HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG!”

I raise up my left eye “Your sister?”

“AISH! She must be still sleeping by now!” he pushed my hand and flipped back the laptop.

I go out and enter Trinity’s room. I’m still rubbing my hair with my towel and sighed after looking Trinity who’s still a sleep.

I put my face near to her face but kiss her cheeks instead. However, she still doesn’t move. I stand on her bed and start to jump and sing “Trinity aaaah~ wake uuuuuuuup~”.

She pulled her blanket which makes me fall, “I am awake....”

“No you’re not,” I pulled her blanket and again there is no movement from her. I stand up and start to jump again. “Trinityyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~”

Finally she opens her eyes and sits down “Okay, okay. I’m awake.”         

“Good girl~!” I smiled.

She stare at me with an angry look, I stepped backwards then, Ouch! She pulled one of my legs.

“Ya!”

She chuckled “Oppa, don’t be so hyper.”

“Oh yeah?” I pulled her hand which makes her bumped next to me. Our face was only an inch. I stare at her. “You have nice eyes even though it swollen,” I teased.

She hits me and about to sit but then I pull her hand again. My eyes look at her eyes then slowly move to her nose and lastly to her lips. When I was about to kiss her..........

“H-hyung,” Hunwoo peeked.

Both of us sit on the bed immediately. “W-wae?” I nodded.

“Y-your driver’s here,” he mumbled.

I chuckled “You look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

He closed the door and opened it again. “Can you please don’t do like there’s no kid here?” I and Trinity look at each other than smiles. “See? It’s too cheesy, Urgh!” He slams the door.

“Oppa, you’re going anywhere?” she poked me.

I shook my head “WE are going.”

“Where?” she look excited.

I chuckle “Tch- going to fetch my parent at the airport.”

“They’re coming today?” she widens her eyes.

I nodded.

“Go shower now, I’ll wait for you downstairs,” I pushed her to the bathroom.

She turned to me in front of the bathroom door. “Oppa, you’re forgetting something?”

I smiled and give her a peck on her lips “Happy anniversary.”

She smiled and goes inside the bathroom.

 

Trinity’s POV

“Mom, Dad, Youngjae and I going to fetch his parents at the airport,” I sat down next to Youngjae to have our breakfast.

“Okay,” Dad replied.

“Say hi to them from us nae~?” Mom smiled.

I and Youngjae just nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we arrive at the airport, other B.A.P oppa and Mui is there too! I ran to Mui and give her a high five. “Yo~!”

“You act like you didn’t see her for a decade,” Himchan sneered.

Youngjae crossed his arms “Why are you here?”

“We want to meet your parents too Youngjae ah~” Daehyun almost hug him but he pushed his head.

Youngjae gave Daehyun an angry look “Don’t you ever dare to hug me.”

“Okay~”Daehyun whined.

“Trinity~!” Zelo and Jongup waved out from the nearest café.

Zelo gave me a can of coke “Here, it’s for you.” He gave his cutest smile.

“Thanks~!” I hugged him just to make Youngjae jealous.

Youngjae pull me “Don’t do that,” and gave me a back hug.

“Youngjae, isn’t that is your parents?” Yongguk points.

Youngjae let go of me and he linked his arms to me as we walked to his parents. I keep looking at Mui to release my nervousness.

Oh boy, oh boy~ here is it. Meeting his parents for the very first time.

 

-END OF CHAPTER ONE-

 

A long introduction eh? x3 Ready for the next chapter? xD