Chapter Five- Changes Again.

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Trinity’s POV

Aigooooo~ Where should I put this things? My room is getting full, tomorrow will be our first day of University and I haven’t done anything yet! Where is this Youngjae? He should help me pack~

“Trinity, you’re alone? Where’s Youngjae?” Youngjae’s dad saw me doing things alone.

I stand up straight “Ah- Mollayo~ He said he want to help me today.”

“Is he still sleeping?” He’s dad peek through his room. “He IS sleeping.” His father nodded. “Go wake him up,”

“Nae~”

I knocked Youngjae’s room. Why is he still asleep? He always wakes up earlier than me. Is he having his changes today?

“Youngjae aa~” I whispered to his ear. “Wake up yeoboooo~”

No movement from him and his snore is getting louder.  I shook my head and get up to his bed.

“YOO YOUNGJAE~!” “WAAAAAAAAKE UP~!” I jumped on his bed.

He sits down straight immediately “Don’t be so childish Trinity!” I stop jumping and blinked.

Yeah~ He is changing. I slowly step down from his bed and slowly talk “So...... You’re not going to help me pack for tomorrow?”

He pulls his blanket “Did I say that yesterday?”

“YA! You did!” I pull his blanket.

“AISH~! That’s yesterday! I don’t want to do it! Ask the maid to help you instead!” He messed his hair.

I crossed my arms “But you promised me!”

“ARRASO!” he stood up and pulled me out to the living room.

“Which one is my bag?!” he looked for it.

“Youngjae, we have the same bag remember?” I knocked his head.

He blinked “Why am I so stupid?”

“What do you mean?”

“It might be embarrassing using the same bag with you! We’re not a child anymore~!” he threw away his bag.

I pushed him away and took the bag “YA!”

“And what with this pencil case? Don’t tell me we have the same too?” he crossed his arms.

I pushed him “Okay, okay! If you don’t want to help me just go! ALL YOU DO IS HATING THE STUFF YOU BOUGHT! JUST GO!” I pushed him harder.

“That’s what I want to hear! You’re the one who need my help on the first place right?” Youngjae rise up his voice.

“URGH. Whatever,” I thumped to my room.

 

Youngjae’s POV

She slammed her bedroom door. “WHAT’S WITH THAT?! IS THAT GOING TO MAKE YOU LOOK STRONGER?”

“YOU BETTER SHUT UP YU YOUNGJAE!” she shouted from her room.

“MAID~ MAID!!!!!!” Why is this maid getting slower and slower as the days pass by?

The maids come in a rush and stand straight in front of me immediately. “Yes young master!”

“Pack our things for tomorrow now!”

“Yes young master!”

 

Trinity’s POV

“Trinity?” Youngjae’s mom peeked my room.

I sat up “Ah nae eommeonim?”

“You’re okay?” she come in and closed the door.

“I heard Youngjae shout at you,” she bumped next to me.

I nodded “I’m okay with that.”

“You don’t hate him don’t you?” she patted me.

“Eh?” I laughed “Eommeonim, even though he had change, I won’t hate him.”

Someone knocked the door. “Who is it~?” The knocked stopped. Aish, who is it?! I opened the door and saw a tray with a plate of cookies and milk with a note on it. I bought it in and put it on the table.

“It might be Yu Youngjae,” she patted me and left me.

‘Youngjae?’ I pick the note and open it ‘Sorry for being harsh on you, You’ll understand right? I love you. –Yu Youngjae.

 

Youngjae’s POV

Aish, why do I have to be harsh on her? I hate myself! I brought a tray of cookies and milk for Trinity. I stand up on her door and try to open it but then I hear she’s talking with mom.

“You don’t hate him don’t you?”

“Eh?” She laughed “Eommeonim, even though he had change, I won’t hate him.”

Trinity, babo! I thought you hate me! Why don’t you hate me even I made you sad?!

I put down the tray and made a note for her. I knocked the door and walked away.

 

-END OF CHAPTER FIVE-

 

Updated! :3