Chapter Twenty Five- What Should I Do?

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Tae Woo’s POV

“Trinity, I can explain,” his face seemed really sorry.

Trinity turned and gave me a kiss.

I can feel her tears fell down to my cheeks also. I slowly closed my eyes and kissed her back.

“YA!” Youngjae grabbed her hand which broke our kiss.

“How could you kiss him in front of me?!”

“WAE?! You kiss her in front of me! So why can’t I kiss Tae Woo in front of you?!”

He punched his own chest “It’s hurt you know!”

She smirked “Like you’re the one who’s HURT?!”

“Trinity,” he holds her hands but trinity pushed it.

“Don’t touch me! I don’t want to see you anymore! We really are over!” she turned and runaway leaving all of us.

Youngjae fell down and seemed shock after what Trinity had done. Sunhwa helped him. “Wish you’ll have a great life!”

I turn and followed Trinity.

“Hye Sun!” Finally, I found her.

She turned and hugs me tightly. “Tae Woo yaaah~”

“Ya, uljima. Girls look ugly when they cry,” I pat her back.

“Youngjae...” she sobbed.

I put my hands on her both cheeks and stare her eyes “Don’t mention his name by now,”

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been three days after the incident. She looks a lot better after these three days. At least she’s smiling even though it’s fake.

“Let’s go~~~~~” Trinity linked her arms to me.

We’re going to start dating again. It’s weird because it’s the first time she’s the one who asked me to go for a date.

We walk together. I hold her hands and again I put it onto my pocket.

“It feels like just happened before” she lend her head to my shoulder.

I smiled “It won’t happen again.”

“I wonder what happen to Tae Bong?” finally she asked.

“My parent took him back to the United States,” I wrap my right hand to her shoulder.

She nods understood. “I hope he’ll change.”

“Hope so,” I nodded.

“Hye Sun ah, I’m going to buy ice cream nae?” I smiled to her.

She chuckled “I’m going to wait here. But don’t take too long or I’ll might be get kidnapped again.”

I smirked “You’re not that popular~”

 

Trinity’s POV

As he went to the market, I look to my phone. I go to the gallery and smile at my picture with Tae Woo.

“Oh, I thought I deleted this picture,” I widened my eyes. It was my picture with Youngjae at our first year anniversary.

How happy we are that time... I hope we can turn back the time. How can I fall for someone like him before?

 

Tae Woo’s POV

When I go out from the market, trinity was smiling to her phone. I slowly go to her and peek her phone.

“O, it’s Youngjae and you,”I said with a low voice.

She turned in shock “Ya! It’s so fast of you, afraid that I’ll be kidnapped again?” she chuckled.

“Tch- I thought you’ve deleted all your memories with Youngjae.”

She closed her ears with her fingers “Ahhhh~!! Molla, Molla!”

She was so cute back then.  I gave her a back hug. “Omo!” she surprised.

“You don’t want this ice cream? Okay then, I’ll eat it myself,” I out my tongue.

“Ya!” she turned and chase after me.

Hye Sun ah, it’s obvious that you still love Youngjae no matter what. All I want to see is your smile. Your REAL smile. I’m going to get you back to Youngjae.

 

-END OF CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE-