Chapter Eight- HOT.

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Trinity’s POV

“Who’s that girl by the way?” “Why is she keeps following Youngjae?”

Zelo froze “That girl...”

“Is her classmate! Don’t Youngjae tell you? It’s his classmate,” Jongup explained.

“He shouldn’t be mad at me. Tae Woo is just a friend,” I take Zelo’s drink.

Jongup asked is slow voice “Don’t you have any other friends? Where’s Mui?”

“He’s the only one I comfortable with. Mui and I aren’t in the same class now.”

Zelo whined at his drink “But you should understand Youngjae...”

I stand up “Why should I? I always understand him but he never take a chance to understand me! It’s not fair!”

“If he still going with Sunhwa, I’ll go with Tae Woo! ” I thump to the class.

 

Youngjae’s POV

“But Youngjae, I think you should understand Trinity more,” Daehyun patted me.

I stand up “Why should I? She’s the one who started this!”

“It’s just a small matter Youngjae ah,” Yongguk took a sip of his drink.

I rolled my eyes “URGH. You guys don’t know anything!”

“Who say?” Jongup and Zelo suddenly appear.

I smirked “Done having GIRLS talk eh?”

“Hyung, she doesn’t have any other friends in the class,” Zelo sits next to Yongguk.

I crossed my arms “ORLY?” “She can make friends.”

“How about you hyung? Can’t you make any friend in your class?” Jongup nodded.

“Sunhwa is the only one I comfortable with-”

“That’s how Trinity feels hyung!” Jongup cuts off my word.

“AAAAAAAAAAH MOLLA!” “If she still going with that little Tae Bong or whatever he is, I’ll go with Sunhwa!”

 

Trinity’s POV

I went out to the gate with Tae Woo then I see Youngjae still hangout with that Sunhwa.

“Oh well, you started this war Yu Youngjae!”

Tae Woo look at me “What? You say something?”

“A? Ani~” I smiled to him.

I look at Youngjae and he is smiling to Sunhwa. Copying me eh you?

 

Youngjae’s POV

Sunhwa and I going out from the gate together and then I see Trinity with Tae Woo.

“Aish, Trinity. Why don’t you understand me?” I look to them. Trinity is smiling widely to Tae Woo! Andwae! Her cute smile is just for me! Why did she do that?

“Waeyo?” Sunhwa wave to me.

“Ani,” I smiled.

She chuckled “You fight with Trinity?”

“Well, small fight,” I smiled.

She pats me “Get back together soon nae?”

“Yeah, of course” I nodded. “If that little Tae Bong didn’t disturb her.”

“You’re cute even when you’re jealous,” she laughed.

“Oh, my driver’s here! I’ll go home nae?” I smiled and ruffled her hair.

I enter the car and Trinity is already there looking at the other side of the window.

“Are you having a fight sir?” The driver looks at us through the front mirror.

“SHUT UP AND DRIVE!” I and Trinity shouted.

She gave me an annoyed look “Stop copying me!”

“You’re the one who copied me!”

“URGH~~~~~~~~~!” she look to the other side.

The car suddenly breaks which makes both of us bumped our back. “OUCH!”

“Sorry sir, the kids were running in front of the car,” the driver turned and bowed to us.

“What kid?” I look in front. “There’s no kid!”

“I told you they’re running sir, they might be anywhere else now,” he smiled.

“Driver, just drive us safely to home okay?” Trinity pats him.

I pushed her hand “Stop doing that okay?!”

“WHAT?!” she widen her eyes.

“That pat thingy! You keep doing that to other guys!”

She crossed her arms “AND just because of that you’re jealous?”

 

-END OF CHAPTER EIGHT-