Chapter Twenty Four- It’s OVER!

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Youngjae’s POV

We slowly headed back to the park. Trinity was out of sight. I sighed.

“You’re okay?” Sunhwa patted me.

“Ani,” I shook my head.

We sit on the swing. “What’s the matter?” she really wants to know.

In my life, she’s like the second Trinity. She also cares and understands about me. But She’s like a sister to me. It would be nice if she really is my sister.

“Trinity...” I started to swing “I bought a ring for her.”

She surprised “MWO?! S-so y-you gave her already?”

I laughed at her “Ayy~ If Tae Woo wasn’t there,”

She smiled “So you haven’t give her?”

“It’s here.” I took it out from my pocket.

“Let me try,” she grabbed it from my hand.

I closed my eyes and play the swing back.

“Omo!? It looks nice on my hand. Can’t I just have it?” she teased.

I opened my eyes and grab her hand “ANDWAE!”

She looks down “Wae andwae?”

“Stop joking Sunhwa,” I try to take out the ring from Sunhwa’s finger.

She pulled her hands “No. I’m not joking Youngjae, I love you.”

I was shocked after hearing those words. No wonder she’s care for me. She’s fallen for me! Babo! I should figure it out from the first place!

I slowly hold her hand “Sunhwa, I appreciate that.”

She smiled. I pull the ring off from her fingers and put back onto the box.

“But I’m sorry, I’m going to confess Trinity soon,” I sat back on the swing.

She thumped her feet “NO! YOO YOUNGJAE!” she grabbed me, put her hands on my cheek and kiss me. I was about to pull her hand away but, she’s strong. I can’t do anything but close my eyes.

 

Trinity’s POV

“Where are you going?” Tae Woo grabbed my hand.

“I’m having a weird feeling, I’m going back to the park,” I put on my shoes.

“I’m coming with you,” Tae Woo followed me from behind.

 

“Hye Sun! Don’t run!” he grabbed me.

I pushed his hand and run even faster. “It’s feels like something happened to Youngjae. I just want to check out whether-”

I turned to Tae Woo as soon I saw a couple kissed at the park. “O!”

Eh wait,’ I turned back to them. It’s...

“YOUNGJAE?”

Youngjae opened his eyes and pushed Sunhwa away. He wipes off his lips.

“T-trinity! I-it’s n-not l-like w-what you saw!” he seemed nervous.

Tears went down from my face “So, this you’re going to tell me?”

“No Trinity!” he went to me.

I stood back “Stop it right there!”

I look to Sunhwa “You’re happy?”

“Yes. But you come to spoil our romantic mood!” she crossed her arms.

 

Suddenly Tae Woo come and punches Youngjae straight on his face. I just stand there to watch. He deserves that!

“How dare you play on Trinity’s heart again?!” he points Youngjae’s face.

He stands up and punched Tae woo back “YA! YOU’RE ACTING LIKE YOU’RE A HERO IN FRONT OF TRINITY!”

They keep fighting and bruised we’re already on their faces. I stand in front of Tae Woo before Youngjae almost punched him again. His hand was only a centimeter away from me.

“Trinity, I can explain,” his face seemed really sorry.

I turned and gave Tae Woo a kiss.

 

-END OF CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR-