Chapter Two- They’re back!

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Youngjae’s POV

”Ommaaaaaaaa~” I ran to mom and hugged her while dad just ruffled my hair. Gosh, I missed them so much!

Mom let go of me and look to my friends “O! Your friends is here too~”

They all bowed including Trinity. I hold her hand and whispered to mom and dad “Omma, appa, this is Trinity.”

Mom and dad nod their head.

“So, this is your girlfriend?” Dad smiled.

Trinity bows “N-nae, annyeonghaseyo eommeonim, oboji.”

The other laughed when hearing Trinity said that.

“Awwww~ Trinity looks so cute when she said that,” Jongup teased.

I go and thump his feet. “Ouch! Wae you hit me hyung?” and I just smiled as a reply.

“Where should we eat today?” mom patted Trinity’s shoulder.

“Let’s go to the café near here, I want to eat cheesecake,” Daehyun rubbed his stomach.

Mom nods “Fine with me,” “Let’s go~!” mom pulled Trinity as I shook my head.

“You know, your mom keep asking me how she looks like on our way here,” Dad patted me and slowly walked to the café.

“We should go now too,” Yongguk nodded and go to the café.

Suddenly someone gave me a back hug and when I turned Daehyun pucked his lips to me.

“YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I pushed him. “What are you trying to do?!” I closed my mouth.

“I’m bored,” Daehyun crossed his arms then look at Himchan. “Hyung, let’s go to the café and leave him alone here,” he stuck his tongue, linked his arms to Himchan and leave me. Ay wait, am I the only one left here? Why they leave me~?

I slowly walk to the café to avoid Daehyun. Aish, why is he so hyper today? Is he having a sugar rush? What did he eat this morning?

 

Trinity’s POV

I have so much fun with Youngjae’s mother and as well his father of course. Youngjae who’s late come in carefully and sit next to me.

“Where have you been?” I whispered.

He whispers back “Playing around~”

 I rolled my eyes and smiled to Youngjae’s parents.

After we finish eating, the other wave goodbye to us. I hug Mui “See you next week at our new university~!”

She laughed “Can’t believe we’re going to enter University next week.” I nodded. “So, I’m going now nae~?” she patted me, waved and go with the other while I’m still with Youngjae and his parents.

 “So~ Trinity!” Youngjae’s mom hopped.

I smiled “Nae~?”

“Will you live with us?” she widens her smile.

Youngjae and I stood backwards “MWOOOOOOOOOOOO?!”

“Well, since Youngjae had live with you for a year, we want you to live with us as a reply,” she smiled and his husband put his hand on her shoulder.

I blinked then look at Youngjae, he’s blinking too. “We hope you can start today,” he’s father added.

“MWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!” Youngjae and I stood backwards again.

“Oppa, can you please STOP copying me?” I gave him an annoyed look.

He straighten up his face “It’s just fun copying you.”

I rolled my eyes and he just keeps chuckling at me.

“B-but, I haven’t told my parents about it,” I mumbled.

“I did,” Youngjae made me surprised. He DID? When did he?

“When did you-”

“When you’re about to get ready,” he smiled again. gosh~ he just don’t stop smiling today.

He pushed my back to enter the car “Anyway, let’s go.”

 

Youngjae’s POV

I pushed Trinity to enter the car. It was fun teasing her!

“Mom, I want to do something with Trinity,” I entered the car.

Mom smiles and nods “Okay, make sure you come home early today.”

They nearly slide the door but I stop it “We can send you two home first.”

“No son, we don’t want to disturb your date,” Dad winked.

“Tch- sure about it?” They nodded, slide the door and wave at us.

I look at Trinity who is busy clicking on her phone. “What are you doing?”

“Texting Mui,” she answered without looking at me.

We arrive at Baskin Robins. “Here we are,” I felt excited.

“What are we doing here?” she looked out the window.

I pulled her hand “Let’s go~!”

 

Trinity’s POV

We arrive at Baskin Robins but its dark in here and Youngjae is grabbing my hand.

“Oppa, I can’t see. Everything is dark,” Really! I don’t know what’s happening here.

Suddenly Youngjae let go of my hand. “YA! EODIGA?!”

All of a sudden the lights when on and I can see in front of me cards that have been arranged ‘HAPPY 1 YEAR ANIVERSARY’

I turned and Youngjae is holding a cake with number one candle on it. I hug him “Thank you oppaaaa~”

He put down the cake on the table. The table has been set for two of us. On the table there already been served two drinks and one ice cream. We both seat.

“You sure prepare everything don’t you?” I smiled and he nodded cutely.

 

Today is a day full of surprises. He makes me love him even more. But I’m curious how will my first day living there tomorrow?

 

-END OF CHAPTER TWO-

 

Fast update! ^0^