New Feel.

My Boyfriend Have Two Personality [Sequel to Two Personality]

 

Youngjae’s POV

We straightly headed back to home after celebrating our anniversary. Our hands keep stick like a glue and Trinity keep pressing it.

“You nervous?”  I look at her.

“A bit,” even her smile can show that she’s nervous.

I smile “You shouldn’t be.”

“Wae?” She widens her eyes and I just smile.

“Surprise again huh?” she pouts and looks out to the window.

We arrive home at last. I slide the door and went outside but Trinity pull me back in.

She sigh “Maybe I shouldn’t be here.”

I put my hand on her cheeks “Mom invite you to live with us, are you going to reject her offer?”

She shook her head. “Then, let’s go,” I pulled her hand and we walk inside slowly.

“Good evening young master, good evening young mistress,” my maids greet us.

“You okay with that?” I look at Trinity.

Trinity blinked “What?”

“You’ll get use to that,” I nodded.

“Trinity~!” Mom run to us and hug Trinity. “Let me show you to your room upstairs!” mom grab her from me and bring her upstairs.

 

Trinity’s POV

Youngjae’s mom brought me to my room. My jaw drops when as soon she opens the door. The room is so............. BIG. AND. GORGEOUS.

“Yo like it don’t you?” she smiles.

I nod “I love it.”

“But you love me more don’t you?” Youngjae gave me a surprise back hug.

“Oppa, enough of surprises,” I let go of his hands and he just laughed.

“I think you should to pack out your things now,” Youngjae’s mom smiled.

“N-nae,” I nodded and she leaves us.

“Should I help you?” he winked.

I smile and enter the room “No thanks,” I slammed the door.

What should I do with this big room?? Maybe I should just pack out my clothes first?

 

After an hour, finally, I finish pack out my things. I bumped to be and close my eyes then suddenly...

“Young mistress,” one of the maids knocked the door.

I sit down immediately “Y-yes?”

“Young master ask you to go to his room now,” she continued.

“Mwo?! W-what for?” I bumped backwards.

“To help him pack his things out,” she chuckled.

I stand up and scratch my head “Why don’t you help him?”

“He said he only want your help,” she straightened up her face back.

Aigoooooo~ this guy~

 

Youngjae’s POV

“WHERE DID I PUT MY RED BEANIE?!” Gosh, that’s my most favourite beanie ever and now it’s gone!!!!!!

“Yoo Young Jae, you really have a messy room young man,” I thought it’s mom but when I turned, it’s Trinity.

I relieved “Gaaah~ Good you came.”

“Did earthquake just happen in your room?” she carefully walked to me.

I pout to her “Yeobooooo~ My red beanie is gone~”

“Are you sure?” she raise up one of her eyes. “Let’s clean this mess first.”

She helped me clean my room and for almost two hours it’s done!

I bumped to my bed but then “HA! I knew it!” Trinity shouts.

“Wae? Wae?” I panicked. She’s so sudden and made me surprised.

She pulled out a red cloth. Eh wait, “IT’S MY BEANIEEEEEEEE~!”

“It’s here since I entered the room, you’re hiding it don’t you?” she crossed her arms.

“No~ I didn’t,” I grabbed my beanie and put it on my nightstand next to my bed.

She rolled her eyes and stand up.

“Where are you going?” I grab her hand.

“To sleep of course,” she blinked.

I whin “No goodnight kiss?”

She smiled and gave a kiss on my cheek then run outside.

“I love you~!” I shouted. Hope she’ll hear it.

 

Trinity’s POV

“I love you~!” I heard he shouted.

I enter my room and bumped in my bed. Gosh, he’s so unstoppable today.

I close my eyes slowly to enter my dreamland....

“Trinity,” I opened my eyes as soon I heard Youngjae’s voice. I widen my eyes because he’s only an inch from my face.

“OPPAAAAAAAAAAAA!” I pushed him.

He laughed “Didn’t expect that would be your reaction.”

“GET OUT!” I pushed him outside.

“Ya, wae? Wae?” he turned his head.

“I need to sleep oppa,” I thump my feet.

He smiles then ruffles my hair “Arraso, arraso,” and slowly enters his bedroom.

I immediately lock the door so that he won’t enter. Gosh, he’s so unstoppable today.

 

-END OF CHAPTER THREE-