Chapter 8.

Numbed.

"Thud!" Aish. I rubbed my forehead and stared at the table as if it was the table who hit me. My eyelids were getting heavy and I was dozing off while doing the pile of assignments. How did I accumulate so much assignments?! I just missed school for 3 days. Sigh. I ruffled my hair in frustration and kicked the air. 

"You need help?" The sudden voice made me jump, it was 2am in the morning, everyone should be sleeping. I turned back and saw Youngjae leaning against a wall, smirking. I need his help so I can't provoke him. Breathe in Yeojin breathe in. I flashed my best smile at him and he walked over. "What do you need me to help you?" I pushed the pile of Mathematics assignments towards him. He let out a sigh and began teaching me, going through with me slowly the basic concept and the formulas that can be used to solve those equations. 

"Not bad, you are a fast learner." It was 2.30am in the morning and I finished the large pile of assignments, with Youngjae's help. "Thanks meanie-jae, I'm going to bed." I dragged myself into the room and didn't even bother to clear up the mess I made at the table. I crawled into my bed and fell asleep within seconds. *Tsk whatever, I'm not going to help her clean up the mess* Youngjae took a glance at the worksheets and notes scattered around the table and headed back into the room to sleep. 

----------------

"Yeojin! Wake up! Yeojin!! CHOI YEOJIN!" I shot right up immediately and looked around in confusion. "Get your lazy off your bed and faster go prepare for school!" I finally spotted the owner of the voice, Yuna was sitting at the dressing table, tying her hair in a bun. The rest of the members were all up. I dragged myself into the bathroom and washed up, hoping the cold water will wake me up a little but it didn't work. I was good enough to go to school now, my ankle was recovering fast  I only slept for 4 hours and I felt like a zombie. I tied my hair into a simple bun, put on my uniform and checked myself in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. I grabbed my school bag which was lying in the corner of the room and went out of the room. 

The heavenly smell of omelettes greeted me the moment I stepped out of the room. The rest of the members were already half way through their meal and Daehyun, Youngjae, Jongup and Zelo were there too. "Good morning noona!" Zelo beamed at me. I smiled weakly at him. I didn't have the appetite to eat anything or the energy to talk to anyone. I just want to SLEEP. I dragged myself to the couch and lied down. I was slowly drifing off to sleep again when something hit me. Where are all my worksheets and notes? I immediately sat up right and looked around. It was on the table they were eating at last night but it's gone now. I scanned the room thoroughly but I still could not find any sign of my stuffs. 

"Looking for this?" I spun around and saw Youngjae holding my stack of notes and worksheets. I took them over and stuffed them into my bag. "Thanks." I lied back down on the couch and closed my eyes. "Yeojin! Wake up! We need to leave now!" I groaned in irritation and stood up from the couch. I put on my shoes and followed them to school. 

----------------

I rested my head on the table, closing my eyes while waiting for the teacher to walk into the class. I heard something land on my table so I opened one of my eye. There was a packet of strawberry milk and my favourite chocolate chip cookie lying on the table. I was wondering who was it when my phone vibrated. I dug into my pocket and took my phone out. 

From: Uppie

"Eat it, Jinnie. Or else you will fall asleep in class. You are not allowed to skip breakfast anymore! It's not good for you! Have a good day of learning and do not doze off in class! See you during the break later! ^^"

I smiled at my phone, realising how cute he was. 

"Yes sir! I will eat it! See you later Uppie! ^^v" 

---------------

The cookie and strawberry milk kept me awake during the lessons. Although I missed 3 days of school, it was easy for me to catch up because I was a fast learner. I was busy copying down the notes that were on the board when my phone suddenly vibrated. I took a glance at the teacher to make sure that she wasn't looking in my direction before taking out my phone from my pocket. 

From: Unknown

"I will get you, you better watch your back."

The content of the message sent chills down my spine. I slipped my phone back into the pocket and tried to concentrate on the lesson again but I can't. My mind was on the contents of the text message. What did it really mean? Who was it? There was an uneasy feeling in me and it made me even more worried. 

 

 

Who was the one who sent the message to Yeojin? Hehe wait for the next update! ^^ A big warm welcome to my new subscribers! Thanks for subscribing! Love you guys! :p Please continue to support this fic and please comment! ^^

 

ENJOY~

 

Gifs/pictures used belongs to their rightful owner! ^^

 

@KimSuYeon , thanks for waiting! Hope you enjoy it! ^^

@shineelee , thank you, hehe! ^^ Thanks for waiting, hope you enjoy it! :D