Jinxed.

Numbed.

Giving birth to you was not something planned in the Choi family. You came at a bad timing, your parents were financially tight after giving birth to your brother (Choi Junsu) and they only wanted to have one child. Your parents disliked you even before your Mom gave birth to you and they believed that you were a jinxed child. During the 9 months of having you, it was a torture for your Mom. She couldn't eat many kinds of food because you rejected them, causing her to vomit and lost a significant amount of weight. 

 

After giving birth to you, you Mom's health kept worsening and it never became better. She had to go in and out of the hospital frequently and the hospital bills kept piling up. She died 2 years after she gave birth to you and your Dad believed that you were the cause of her death. Your parents were already financially tight and your Mom's hospital bill added up to your Dad's burden. He hated you even more after your Mom's death and never cared about you at all. He only gave you leftovers to eat during meals, bought you new clothes only once a year and never bought any toys for you. He didn't even bothered to speak and play with you. You were just like a invisible person in the house. On the other hand, your Dad doted on your brother a lot more and bought him everything he wanted if he can. As a child, your brother shared his toys with you and will leave more leftovers for you to eat for every single meal. However, as time passes and as the both of you grows up, he started hating you like how your Dad hated you and he believed that you were the cause of Mom's death. 

 

Although your Dad provided the fees for your education, he did not give you money for your meals. As a result, you starved yourself every single day. You were considered as a well performing student in school, your grades were good despite the situation at home. Things got better when you reached the age of 16, you were able to take up part-time jobs and earn some money. Even though your Dad hated you, you will still leave part of the money you earned for him and kept just enough for yourself. 

 

-----------

 

It was your first time auditioning at TS entertainment, but you are fully prepared. You were interested in dancing and singing while you were in high school because you felt that you are able to express yourself through dancing and singing and only feel like you are alive while dancing and singing. Ever since then, your dream was to become a singer. 

"Choi Yeojin? You may start when you are ready." You gave the judges a slight nod and in a small breath and began singing. You didn't bother to look at the judges' expressions because you didn't bother, you just wanted to do your best and express yourself. You finished singing and you realised that the judges' faces were blank and you couldn't read their faces. They told you to go to the holding room and wait for further news. 

 

 

 

This is the end of the first chapter! Hehehe! ^^ Cliffhanger! :p so, will Yeojin be accepted? Look forward to the next chapter! A big thank you to my subscribers! Love you guys! :p

 

@kimyoona thanks for waiting! Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! ^^