Chapter 56.

Numbed.

 

 

Sunday; 20 January 2013. 

 

-----Jongup's POV-----

"I'm screwing up again, aren't I?" 

I looked at the person standing in front of me worriedly, "Did you run all the way here?" 

She smiled a little, "I screwed up, didn't I?" 

"Yeojin, it's not your fault at all." I raised my voice slightly. 

"It is." She looked away from my eyes and looked at the floor instead. 

"Come in first." 

She hesitated a little before stepping into the dorm. I closed the door behind me and walked over to where she was standing. She stood at the edge of the couch, still staring at the ground. 

"Do you want to talk to Daehyun hyung? He's in the room." 

She nodded slightly and slowly made her way towards the room Daehyun hyung was in. 

-----End of Jongup's POV-----

 

-----Yeojin's POV-----

I stopped in front of the door, raising my hand up to knock on the door. 

There wasn't any answer and I was about to knock for the second time when the door opened. 

"Yeojin? What are you doing here?" 

"To talk to you." 

"You finally decided to talk?" 

"I'm sorry if I didn't told you what happened and I made you so worried over me." 

"So are you going to tell me what happened right now?" 

I opened my mouth but no words came out. I couldn't tell him about Junsu, I didn't want him to be even more worried. 

"You are still not going to say it out, aren't you? Then what are you doing here?" 

I couldn't think of anything to say. Yeah, what am I doing here? 

"You know what? I feel like I don't know you at all. We are together but I don't even know what's going through your mind. You don't confide in me and I don't know, do you even love me?" 

"What are you saying right now?" 

"I wasn't talking in any other language. I'm sure you understood me." 

"What? How could you even-" I stopped suddenly, unable to accept what Daehyun just said to me. 

"You have nothing else to say? Fine." He slammed the door in my face and I stood there, letting the reality sink in. 

"Jinnie?" A soft voice was heard behind me. 

I turned around, Jongup was standing at the start of the hallway. 

"I screwed up again. And the worst part is I don't even know where did it went wrong." I said desperately.

Jongup started walking towards me and he stopped when he was a foot away from me. 

"Trust is what keeps a relationship going. Love isn't anything when both of them don't even trust each other. Daehyun hyung really trusted you but you kept things from him. I will leave it to you to see the rest of it yourself, Yeojin." 

I looked into his eyes, "Uppie, I can't do this anymore. I feel like I'm going to explode any moment if I continue keeping things from all of you. But I can't tell you guys. I can't." I whispered the last part. 

"Why can't you? Is it about your brother? He's back again? Yeojin, if he is, you have to let us know. If you don't, I or maybe we maybe not be able to be there to help you if he hurts you again. Yeojin, please." 

I shook my head slightly, "Nothing happened, Uppie. I'm leaving now." 

"Jinnie!" 

I ignored him and rushed out of the dorm. I took the lift down to the first floor of the building. I walked out of the lift without realising that there was people standing in front of the doors of the lift. 

"Hey, you bumped into me." Someone pulled my arm. I lifted my head up and stared at the guy. But it soon faded away when I realised who it was. 

"Yeojin? What are you doing here?" I looked away and saw that Himchan, Youngjae and Zelo was also there. 

I tried to free my arm from his grip, "Nothing. Would you let me go?" 

Yongguk freed my arm and I tried to walk away from them but Youngjae blocked my way. 

"We need to talk." He slipped his hand through mine and dragged me out of the building, heading to the main street. 

"Would you like to tell me what is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this out of a sudden?" 

"Acting like what?"

"Like this!" He yelled. 

"I'm always like that." 

"Yeojin, take it as I'm begging you, would you please stop this? You are making all of us worried about you." 

"There's no need to be worried about me. I'm fine." 

"You expect us to believe that? You are fine? You are acting like this yet you tell me you are fine?!" 

"Well, I'm sorry if all of you don't like how I'm acting right now. But I don't care either." 

Youngjae scoffed, "Do you even know what are you saying right now? You are becoming someone that I don't know. It's as though I don't even know you at all." 

"You didn't even know me in the first place."

Youngjae shook his head, "I don't know what to do anymore. Do what you like, Yeojin. I'm washing my hands off you." 

I heard him let out a soft sigh before walking away from me, back into the building. 

What the hell am I even doing right now? 

I kept my eyes glued at the entrance of the building. I don't know what for either. Maybe I was hoping that someone will walk out of the entrance and look for me. Perhaps Youngjae? Daehyun? Or Jongup?

But I'm pretty sure that none of them are going to walk out of there and look for me. After all these, who would? 

I tore my eyes away from the entrance and slowly made my way back to the dorm. As much as I wish that I could leave this place, I can't. This time round, I have to stay here. No matter what. 

*****

 

Wednesday; 23 January 2013.

 

"You girls will be having a showcase in Singapore, together with Block B and B.A.P." 

"Block B? I'm sorry but if I'm not wrong, they have yet to debut." 

"Yes, you are right. But we are planning to raise some awareness before their debut. We hope that it goes as we have planned." 

Mirae nodded, "When will the showcase be?" 

"Two weeks from now. All of you will be heading there 2 days earlier to settle down and practice for the actual day of the showcase." 

Mirae nodded again, "Is there anything else?" 

"No, you can go now." 

The 6 of us bowed and left the CEO's office. A showcase together with Block B and B.A.P? Block B sounds fine to me but B.A.P... Judging on how things are between me and them right now, I think that I'm the last person they would ever want to see. 

I haven't talked to anyone of them ever since that day but I guess that Youngjae told them what happened. I saw them the day after at the company but none of them looked at my direction at all. Including Jongup. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn't affected at all. But it's the best for them. I don't want them to be hurt again because of Junsu. No one knows what he's capable of doing. 

By keeping them far away from me is the only solution to prevent anything bad from happening. It's okay if they think that I've changed. Even if they hate me, it's okay. I'm willing to do anything to keep them safe, that's how much they mean to me. 

B.A.P was standing outside of the CEO's office, I guess they were called for a meeting too. I didn't even bothered looking at any one of them, because I knew that I would be disappointed to see the looks on their faces due to my appearance. 

My arm brushed against Youngjae and I really wanted to fool around with him again. I wanted things to be the same as before. I wanted Junsu to leave me alone. But it's all impossible. 

I fasten up my pace and walked passed them. I was about to enter the lift when someone held me by my arm. I was spun around and Yuna was standing in front of me. 

"Let's talk." 

I sighed mentally, those 2 words are the words that I dreaded the most. She led me to the other end of the hallway and stopped. 

"I heard about it and I know that that isn't you." 

"Heard? From Youngjae?" 

She nodded. 

"What do you mean by that isn't me? Do you know me very well?"

Yuna's eyebrows furrowed instantly, "I just don't get it, why are you acting like this? If you are trying to protect the people around you from some kind of danger, you have succeeded. But do you know how much hurt you have brought to them? Is it worth it? Hurting them? Don't you think it's better if you tell them what's going on and all of us can stick together and keep an eye on each other? I just don't understand why are you trying to shoulder all the responsibilities. Some things aren't your fault at all. If you are going to continue remaining like this, I don't know what to say or do anymore. We can't help you if you don't let us." 

She sighed and walked away from me. I looked at where she was standing just a few moments ago. 

"Yeojin? Why are you standing here like that?" U-kwon stood exactly where Yuna was at. 

I in a small breathe, "I was talking to someone just now but that person left. So.. yeah." 

"Oh, okay. Are you okay? Did your brother went to you again?" 

I shook my head, "He didn't." 

"Kwon! We need to go." My eyes flickered to B-bomb who was standing a metre behind the both of us and he gave me a smile. I smiled back.

"I will talk to you some other time, okay?" I shifted my eyes back to U-kwon and I nodded. He walked away and left with B-bomb, disappearing from my sight. 

-----

Update. ^^

ENJOY~

 

Gif used belong to its respective owner! ^^