Chapter 38.

Numbed.

 

 

Friday; November 16

 

"So?"

What made you doubt my love for you? I'm sorry that I have to lie to you. Please forgive me, Daehyun... 

"No, I don't." I said without a single trace of emotions in my voice. 

Daehyun looked at me for a few more seconds before nodding and backing away from me. I will never forget the way he looked at me. His eyes were filled with sadness, hurt and betrayal. 

I'm sorry that I have to lie. But I know that you can find a better girl than me. I was never good enough for you and I will never be. 

"Why did you lie to him?" Youngjae appeared out of nowhere. Why does he seem to be everywhere? 

"I had to." 

"What do you mean you had to? You love him, don't you? And I bet it is hurting you a hundred times more than it hurts him." 

Youngjae was right. Absolutely right. I felt like I was completely drained right now and all I wanted to do is to lie down and never get back up, ever. 

"The both of us can never be together. So he should forget me. If making him hate me can let him forget me, I'm glad to do so." 

"Yah, Choi Yeojin. Are you crazy!? There's a misunderstanding between the both of you and not only you are not solving it, you are making it even worse? I really wonder what on earth is your brain made up of." 

I looked down on the floor. "Yes, I'm a idiot." I mumbled. 

"Yah, that's not what I mean." Youngjae walked over and held my shoulders, trying to get me to lift my head up and look at him. 

"You're right." I brushed his hands off my shoulders and walked away. 

"Yeojin!" "Yeojin!" 

I ignored his shouts. 

*****

 

"Based on your results, it's easy to enroll you into a boarding school there. Don't worry too much about it, I will help you find a suitable one and enroll you into it. I will contact you if I found one." Our school counsellor ensured me. 

I nodded and thanked her before leaving her office. 

Step 1 is done. The next thing is to go and book the ticket. 

I made my way to the nearest convenience store with the machine that allows me to book a plane ticket. 

"Welcome, may I help you?"

"Erm yes, I would like to book a plane ticket to Australia, Sydney." 

"What's the date of the flight that you would like to book for?"

"Monday, November 19." 

"Sure. So the ticket booked would be for Monday, November 19, 2pm flight. The total amount would be $100. Can I have your passport too?"

I took out the exact amount of money from my wallet and handed it to her together with my passport. 

I don't have much to spend after setting aside the money for my school fees. I guess I need to find a job.  

"Just give this piece of paper to the counter when you check in on that day. Do not lose this paper." She informed me and passed me the slip of paper and my passport. 

I nodded, "Thank you." 

I folded the paper neatly and wedged it in between of my passport and kept it back into my bag. 

Now, the last thing to do... 

*****

"Come in." I twisted the door knob and stepped into the office. I stopped in front of the CEO's desk. 

"Yeojin? Do you need anything?" 

"I'm just here to inform you that I will be leaving Seoul for Australia." I bowed and turned around to leave the office without waiting for him to speak up. 

"Are you sure you don't want to think twice about it?" 

Why do I even need to think twice about it? All along I didn't even signed a contact with you so that means I can leave anytime if I wanted to. 

I continued making my way out of his office, completely ignoring him. 

 

"Are you going somewhere?" Youngjae? Again? Seriously why is he always around me? 

"Let's find a place to talk." 

We went to a nearby cafe and took a seat at the table which was at the furthest end of the cafe. 

"You just told the CEO you were leaving, right?" 

I nodded, "But I'm not only leaving the company." 

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to Australia."

"What, why?" 

"I just wanted to start afresh and take a break from everything here." 

"So I guess you have already settled the necessary procedures?"

I nodded again. 

"How long are you planning to stay there for?"

I shrugged, "I enrolled into a boarding school there so I guess I will be staying there till I finish my high school." 

I received a call from our school counsellor telling me that she have already helped me enroll into a boarding school. 

"So that means.. You are staying there for 2 years." 

I nodded slightly and I heard Youngjae let out a soft sigh. 

"2 years is a really long time, you know? When are you leaving?"

I bit my lower lip, knowing that Youngjae would be upset that I'm leaving so abruptly. "Monday, 2pm flight." 

"Monday?" 

"Yeah. I need to get used to the place before the school term starts next year."

"Oh.. okay." 

The both of us didn't said another word after that. We just sat there in silence, staring at our surroundings. I guess I knew what was on his mind. I'm sorry, Youngjae. For leaving so abruptly. 

*****

 

The day to leave was here faster than I imagined. The others didn't know that I was leaving, only Youngjae knew. 

"Yeojin? Aren't you going to school today?" 

I shook my head, "I'm not feeling very well today." 

"Okay, take care!" Yuna smiled at me and closed the door when she went out of the room. 

I took out the scented papers that I bought yesterday and began writing to each and every one of them. 

 

To: Mirae 

Hi, Mirae unnie. Thanks for taking care of me for all these months and I'm really sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I'm sorry for not discussing with you earlier that I'm leaving but I'm really leaving for good this time round. I will be looking forward to the debut of Sunny Hill and I will cheer for all of you from wherever I am! Fighting and take care! I will miss you!

-Yeojin ^_^ 

 

To: Junghye

Hi, Junghye unnie. I'm not really close to you but thank you for all those times that you talked to me and tried to cheer me up. I'm sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I will be looking forward to the debut of Sunny Hill from wherever I am and I will cheer for all you, fighting! 

Take care! I will miss you. 

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: HyeJung

Hi, HyeJung unnie. Among all the other members, you are the one that I talked the least to. But nonetheless, thank you for the times that all of you talked to me and made me felt comfortable. I'm sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I will be looking forward to the debut of Sunny Hill from wherever I am and I will definitely cheer for all of you. Fighting! 

Take care of your health! I will miss you.

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: Minyoung

Hi, Minyoung unnie! Thank you for all the advices you gave me, I really appreciate them! I'm sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I will be looking forward to the debut of Sunny Hill from wherever I am and I will definitely cheer for all of you. Fighting! 

Take care of your health! I will miss you.

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: Yuna

Annyeong Yuna-ah! Although you are older than me by a few months, it doesn't really make a difference to me. Hehe. Thank you very very much for all the times that you tried to cheer me up! Thank you for being such a good friend and you are always there for me when I needed someone. Once I leave, you will be the maknae of Sunny Hill! Hehe. I will really miss having such a noisy friend around me! Promise me that you will take good care of yourself, okay? I'm sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I will be looking forward to the debut of Sunny Hill from wherever I am and I will definitely cheer for all of you. Fighting! 

I will miss you. 

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: Yongguk

Ayo! Hehehe. Oppa, thank you for trying to cheer me that day, I really appreciate it! But I guess you are probably right, saying out the things that are bothering me will make me feel better. So.. I'm telling you now. The reason why I acted that way that day was because that my parents hated me from the moment I was born. I was regarded as the jinxed child in the family because I caused my Mum's death. I really did though. As a result, I always hated my birthday. I didn't even celebrated it once in my life. If I could make a choice, I would rather not be born. The other reason why I was acting that way was because of Daehyun. If you probably asked him about it, he would say he have no idea. Well, it's because I lied to him. It's for his own good though. But I have a valid reason for doing so. Yes, there was a misunderstanding between the both of us. The day that I released the official statement, he went to talk to the CEO earlier that day. He wanted to admit that our relationship was real but I didn't know about it until Youngjae told me about it after I released the statement. Daehyun thought I knew from the start. I didn't explained to him the truth. Why? All of us know the consequences if we admit that it's true and I can't let it happen. He didn't understand the reason that I made that decision. He was mad at me but I don't blame him at all. I made him believe that I didn't love him so that he would forget me. I'm not good enough for him and I will never be. Oppa, please promise me that you will take good care of him and everyone else. I will be paying attention to B.A.P from wherever I am so, fighting! 

I will miss you.

-Yeojin ^_^ 

 

To: Himchan

Hi, oppa! Thank you for that day where you tried to cheer me up! You never fail to make me laugh with your jokes so continue to be the mood maker for everyone around you, okay? I'm really sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. Stop bickering with Yongguk oppa. Hehe. I'll be paying attention to B.A.P from wherever I am so, fighting! 

Take care of your health! I will miss you.

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: Daehyun

Hi, oppa. Thank you for all the great memories but I hope that you will find a better girl than me in the future that is good enough for you. I'm sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I'll be paying attention to B.A.P from wherever I am so, fighting! 

Take care of your health! 

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: Pabopabopabopabojae! 

Annyeong pabo-ah! Do you know who I am? My name is Yeojin and I'm not a idiot. Hehe. Yah Yoo Youngjae, I will miss you! I will miss bickering with you! But anyway, thank you for all the times that you were there for me when I needed someone. You knew me the best and you always know what to do in different situations. I will contact you when I'm there! See you in 2 years time. Hehe. I'm sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I'll be paying attention to B.A.P from wherever I am so, fighting! 

Take care of your health! I will miss you!

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: Uppie!

Hey yo Uppie! If I had the chance, I would like to dance with you! Let's do that when we meet again, okay? Hehe. Thank you for all the times you were there for me! You felt like a brother to me and you always cared for me like I was your little sister. I'm sorry for all the troubles I have caused, especially that time when you were injured because of me. I will be paying attention to B.A.P from wherever I am so, fighting!

Take care of your health! I will miss you!

-Yeojin ^_^

 

To: Zelo

Zelo-ah! I will miss hearing you call me noona! Don't forget noona, okay? Keep a spot for me in your heart. Hehe. Is noona being a little selfish? But I don't care! You must, okay? ^^ And! Stop growing taller! You are too tall! I'm sorry for all the troubles that I have caused. I will be paying attention to B.A.P from wherever I am so, fighting maknae-ah! 

Take care of your health! I will miss you!

-Yeojin noona ^_^

 

I folded each of the scented papers neatly and slipped them into their respective envelopes carefully. 

 

"Hello?" 

"Yah! Aren't you coming down yet? Do you know what time is it?! It's going to be 12pm soon! You need to be at the airport by 2pm! Hurry and get down here!" Youngjae slightly yelled at the other end of the line.

"Aish, I got it. I will there soon." I hung up on him and packed the letters into my bag. I slung my bag over my shoulder and hurriedly left the dorm. 

"I thought you were not planning to go anymore." Youngjae sacarstically said when I got into the cab he was in. I rolled my eyes at him. 

"Ahjussi, to the airport please." I told the cab driver politely. 

I took out the small pile of envelopes and passed them to Youngjae. "Pass this to the others. Yours is inside too." 

*****

"Passengers heading for Sydney, Australia, Flight S135. Please head to gate 24 for boarding." 

 

I turned and looked at Youngjae. He spreaded his arms out at me. I chuckled lightly and hugged him. 

He patted my bag, "Goodbye, idiot. Take care and remember to contact me." 

"I will. Goodbye, pabojae. I will miss you." I hugged him tighter. 

He patted me once more and broke the hug. 

"Go now if not you will miss your plane." 

"Bye." I waved to him before turning to the direction the gate was.

Youngjae looked as if he was going to cry soon. He waved back with a small smile on his face and I made my way to the gate.

Goodbye, Seoul. I will be back. 

-----

 

UPDATE! Hehe.

Please don't forget to comment!

Hi, my 76 subbies! ^^

Anyway,

ENJOY~

 

All gifs used belongs to their respective owners! ^^