Chapter 60.

Numbed.

 

 

Friday; 8 February 2013. 

 

 

My eyes widened in shock when I was turned around by the hand that was grabbing my arm.

 

Not because by the force that the person applied on my arm to spin me around but it was the person staring at me right now.

 

What happened within the next few seconds was in a blur. I only managed to catch Junsu’s smirking face in front of me before everything turns black.

 

*****

 

I slowly opened my eyes. The first thought that came to me was, Where the hell am I?!

 

I turned my head around and took a good look at my surroundings. I am in some run down building, abandoned furnitures were scattered around the room. There were graffiti all over the walls, numerous styrofoam take-away boxes and empty cans of beers lying on the ground.

 

And then I finally realised that I was wedged to a chair, each of my wrists bounded on the armrest and my legs tied to the legs of the chair. My mouth was sealed with a piece of tape.

 

“Hi, sister.” I heard his voice but I couldn’t see him. I began squirming in my chair, hoping that he would get away from me.

 

“Are you excited?” He whispered beside my ear which sent chills down my spine. I moved away from him and leant towards the other side. He walked around me and stopped in front of me.

 

“Aren’t you happy to see me?” He grabbed both sides of my cheeks with his hand. I turned my head, causing his hand to fall off from my face.

 

“Stop moving.” He growled. I defied him and tried to free my hands from the tape that bounded them.

 

“I said stop moving!” He yelled in my face which made me flinch a little and grabbed my hair. “Don’t force me to do this.”

 

The wide smirk on his face creep me out and he let go of my hair, reaching into his pocket to take something. The object reflected a ray of light to me and that's when my brain registered of what was going to happen next. My eyes widened in fear when the small pocket knife started moving nearer to my cheek.

 

I kept moving away from the knife despite his warnings.

 

“Why won’t you listen.” Junsu said through clenched teeth and grabbed my chin, lifting my head up. “Maybe this will teach you how to listen to instructions.”

 

The next moment, I felt something cold slashed across my cheek and it burned. I felt the pain immediately but instead, I glared at him. I got my chin out of his grip and continued my attempt to tear the tape.

 

“.” I heard him muttered under his breath as he grabbed me up by my collar. I couldn’t stand up straight because my limbs were tied to the chair.

 

He flung me towards a wall and the chair gave way, leaving me lying on the pieces of wood on the ground, with my arms and legs still bounded to the pieces of wood of the armrest and legs of the chair. 

 

He walked towards me and I tried to get away from him by crawling but he stepped on the wood tied to my wrist. The pain was doubled but I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from screaming.

 

“I can see that you are a tough one. Since you want to free your arm so much, let me help you.” His tone made me shuddered and I stared at him, not knowing what he will do next.

 

He took out the small knife from earlier. For a split second, I thought that he’s just going to cut the tape away and leave me alone to die from pain.

 

Yes, he did freed my arm from the wood but he left 3 cuts on my wrist after that. He did the same for my other hand and he freed my legs too. I didn’t struggled, I didn’t even move. Because I know if I tried to struggle again, he would do things that are much worse.

 

I lied there on the ground, suddenly feeling my life being drained out of me.

 

“You like to dance, right?” A smirk spreaded over his face once again. He stood up and walked towards the metal stick that was lying on the ground at the corner.

 

.

 

The first thing my mind told me to do was, Move! Choi Yeojin! Run! But I didn't even have the will to move right now. 

 

I tried crawling away from him with all the energy I have left. My whole body was aching and it didn’t listened to me.

 

I felt a hand wrapped itself around my ankle and I was being dragged back to where I was the next moment.

 

I didn’t even bother to close my eyes to prepare for what was going to come next. I wanted to but they were going against me.

 

He lifted the stick up high and a small part of my brain told me, Goodbye.

 

Down it came and it landed on my calf. The pain was so excruciating that I couldn’t stop myself from screaming. One more, two more, three more hits. I lost count of it and I gave up. 

 

I could no longer feel my leg and I had no more energy left to even speak a word. My eyelids were getting heavier and heavier by the second and I lied there, watching my life play back in my mind.

 

“Hyung.” I didn’t bother reacting to the voice of that guy.

 

“Wow, look at what we have got here. You are here to save her? I’m afraid to let you down but I think it’s too late.” Junsu laughed evilly.

 

Someone is here to save me?!

 

I tried fighting against my heavy eyelids and I managed to open my eyes. My heart sank when I saw who it was. No! This can’t be happening! I did so much to protect you from this, why must you be here right now?!

 

My eyelids kept fluttering shut but I opened them every single time they closed. I could see them beating up Daehyun but I didn’t have the voice to shout at them and ask them to stop anymore.

 

“Go say goodbye to her. Pathetic s.”

 

I heard a loud thud beside me but it was hard trying to keep my eyes opened. My whole world was spinning.

 

“Yeojin.. Jin... Please look at me, please. Don’t leave me, you can’t leave me alone. There’s still so much things I have yet to let you know.” I felt his warm hand on my cheek, the one where the cut was.

 

I garnered all my energy and squeezed out a small smile, opening my eyes at the same time. I fought against my body and tried focusing on Daehyun who was in front of me.

 

My heart clenched at the sight of him. He had bruises at the corner of his lip and eye. I knew I wasn’t going to stay conscious for any moment longer.

 

“I... Love. You.” I managed to choke out and smiled at him. I gave up trying to fight against the sleepiness that was obviously winning.

 

Right now, I saw nothing but darkness. 

-----

Update^^

Hehehe, I've actually wrote this chapter some time ago. :p

It was all plan, keke. :D

Anyway, 

ENJOY~

Wait for the next chapter patiently, hehe. :D

 

A big big thank you for everyone who left a comment! Your comments really made my day, really! ^^ I read every single one of them hehe. :D Do keep them coming in^^ Till the next time then~ ^_^

Picture used belongs to its rightful owner! ^^