Chapter 44.

Numbed.

 

 

Tuesday; November 27.

 

"Yah! Devil! Wake up!! Hurry and wake up! You are going to be late for work!" 

I groaned in frustration. "I don't have work today!" 

I received a text from the manager around 2am yesterday, which woke me up, telling me that the cafe won't be open today. 

I used the pillow I was hugging to cover my face, hoping that U-kwon will go away. 

"Eh? You don't have work today? No wonder Zico hyung isn't here today too. Then let's go and meet my friends! You have not met them yet!" He shook the pillow that I used to cover my face. 

I sighed into the pillow. "Just let me sleep for a little more." My voice was slightly muffled. 

"Okay then. I will wake you up a few hours later." 

Finally gone... 

I drifted back to sleep again. 

*****

Someone was shaking me. And I didn't liked it. Just let me sleep for god's sake! 

"Go away." I mumbled and turned to the other side, facing the wall. 

"I didn't know you were someone who is that hard to wake up." 

That isn't U-kwon's voice... 

I turned back a little and took a peek at who it was. 

Crap it's Zico! Wait, why am I so nervous?! Aish something is wrong with me! 

I ruffled my hair in frustration and sat up right. 

"I'm awake now." I said sleepily as I rubbed my eyes. 

"Now, shoo." I shooed him away with my hands. He shook his head and chuckled softly before walking out of the room.

"You should eat more. You are too skinny." 

Huh? 

I titled my head in confusion and looked at what I was wearing. 

No wonder he said I was skinny... 

I was wearing a black tank top which was pretty fitting and a light denim shorts, completely showing off my slim figure. I shook those thoughts off and got off the bed after taking my phone with me. I grabbed a fresh set of clothings and made my way to the bathroom to wash up. 

Since when was there so many people in the dorm? 

I stopped abruptly in my tracks and stared at the back of the heads of 7 guys in the living room. I recognise U-kwon and Zico. But who are the rest? 

U-kwon who seemed to sense my presence, turned his head back. 

"Oh? You are up?" The rest of them stood up and faced me immediately. 

"Hi, noona." A cute looking guy waved at me. 

"She's younger than you, punk." Zico smacked the back of his head which made me smiled a little. 

The guy who waved at me pouted and rubbed the back of his head, "I thought she was older than me."

I cleared my throat, hoping that someone will remember that I have no idea who they were except for U-kwon and Zico. 

"Oh right. We have yet to introduce ourselves. 1, 2,3," 

"Yo, do you wanna b, block b. Annyeonghasayo Block B imnida." The 7 of them chorused. 

"Erm, hi?" I smiled meekly at them. Gosh, this is awkward. 

"Hurry and go wash up! Your hair is sticking out!" U-kwon teased. I scowled at him and made my way into the bathroom. 

I washed my face, tied my hair into a neat bun and changed into a studded black sleeveless blouse and white shorts. I heard my phone vibrated on the side of the sink but I ignored it for the moment. 

I checked everything in the mirror of the last time. This are the clothes that Minyoung bought for me. 

I sighed a little and headed out of the bathroom while checking my phone. 

Oh! It's Youngjae! 

 

From: Youngjae

Of course, we are B.A.P! ^^ Call me soon, I have something to tell you! 

 

Realising that the silence was weird when I passed by the living room, heading into the bedroom, I stopped typing and lifted my head up. 

The 7 of them were looking at me. Weirdly. 

I looked at what I was wearing, I look okay so why are they looking at me like that? 

I took a step nearer at them and snapped my fingers. 

U-kwon was the first to recover and he walked towards me and slung his arm over my shoulder. 

"Ouch! Your studs poked me!" U-kwon whined as he rubbed his arm. I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at him. 

Checking that there were no studs around my waist, he slipped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 

"Hyungs, stop staring, she's mine." He grinned at them and I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah, right." I got out of his grip and made my way into the room. 

 

To: Youngjae

Okay! I will call you tonight! 

 

I placed my phone on the dressing table and went to pack my bag. Wait, where are we going again? 

Just when I was about to walk to the living room and ask U-kwon, Zico came into the room. 

"We are bringing you to our hideout. You don't need to bring anything. Just grab your phone and we are ready to go." 

I nodded and grabbed my phone from the dressing table, leaving the room after Zico. 

*****

"So... This is Block B's hideout?" 

"Yup. It isn't opening hours yet so there isn't anyone around." U-kwon explained. 

"Yah kwon!" 

My eyes flickered to the 6 of them who were on stage and back to U-kwon. 

"Yes coming!" U-kwon shouted back. "I will be right back. Don't blink okay?" He winked at me and half jogged to the stage. 

Don't blink? I slightly tilted my head in confusion and stared into space, spacing out. 

"Yah!" I slightly jumped at the loud noise. I looked over to the stage and U-kwon was staring at me. I gave him a awkward smile. 

The music started. We were in a club and it's owned by Block B. 

"Wow." I mumbled to myself. I watched in awe as they danced out every single step perfectly. Their type of style was hip-hop. 

Before I knew it, Block B finished up their last moves and U-kwon winked at me. 

I chuckled softly to myself as they made their way towards me. 

"So, what do you think?" 

"Oh wait! We didn't tell you our names yet." 

They took turns and introduced themselves to me. 

"Nice to meet you." P.O waved cutely at me. I smiled, "Nice to meet you too." 

"Yeojin! Let's go up there together!" 

"Are you crazy? Do I look like I'm in the right outfit to dance right now?" I motioned to myself. 

U-kwon pouted slightly, "Aww that's too bad. Next time then." 

I nodded and my eyes shifted to Zico who was beside him. He gave me a small smile and walked away. 

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. What's wrong with him? 

"Yeojin! It's almost opening hours! Do you want to go the backstage and look for Zico? It might be a little dangerous for you to stay here yourself." 

I nodded and got off my seat, heading to the backstage. 

I guess it's here? 

I pushed open the door that had the labels 'backstage' on it. Zico was lying on the couch, with his earphones plugged in and his eyes shut. 

I closed the door gently behind me and sat at the couch opposite the one Zico was lying on. 

"You okay?" There wasn't any response from him, I guess he couldn't hear me because he had his earphones plugged in. 

Maybe I should just leave him alone. I took my phone out from my pocket and decided to call Youngjae. 

Why isn't he picking up? I sighed and placed my phone on my lap, staring into space. Moments later, I felt my phone vibrating on my lap and I hurriedly answered the call. 

"Yeojin! Sorry for not picking up just now, I wasn't near my phone so I didn't hear it."

"It's okay. What did you want to tell me?" 

"Erm, did you read the news about B.A.P recently?" 

"Recently? No I didn't. Why? Did something happened?" I was a little getting worried. 

"Nothing big happened but I think you should go read up on the recent news about us and call me back again." 

"Okay then." I ended the call. 

I decided to pour myself a cup of water since my throat was feeling a little sore. Must be because of the lack of sleep these days... 

I stood up and went over to the cups on the table and helped myself to a cup of water. 

I leant against the table and started surfing the net, searching for news related to B.A.P with the cup in my other hand. 

'B.A.P is coming back with Stop it! Babys, are you excited? Check out their MV below!' 

'The teaser are out! B.A.P looking as fabulous as always!' 

' [!!] Breaking news! Official statement released by TS ent. that no dating ban is lifted for B.A.P!' 

My hand released the cup in my hand without me knowing. The sound of glass smashing woke Zico out. He pulled his earphones out from his ears and made his way over me, avoiding the glass shards. 

"Yeojin? Are you okay? Yeojin!" Zico held my shoulders and shook me gently. 

"Is this some kind of joke?" I whispered. "What? What happened? Yeojin!" 

You lied, Yoo Youngjae. You said it wasn't anything big. 

I don't know why either. I wasn't feeling unwell or anything but I felt my legs giving way and my vision turning black the next moment. 

-----

UPDATE! ^^

ENJOY~

 

Picture used belong to its respective owners! ^^