Chosen?

Numbed.

Although you were really nervous inside, you didn't let it show on your face. You were always expressionless, making it difficult for people to get close to you and get to know you. Finally, the news was out. Despite the judges' expressions, you were accepted! There were 7 other girls who were accepted. It was the first time you felt so happy, because the chance for you to shine, for you to fulfill your dreams and the time for you to prove everyone wrong was finally here. Those that weren't accepted left the holding room and the 8 of you who were accepted were required to stay in the holding room. Few minutes later, 2 men came into the holding room. One was the CEO of TS entertainment but you couldn't recognise the other one. 

 

"Firstly, the 8 of you will be considered as a trainee for the future 6 months. Not all of you will be able to debut. What I want is a 6 member girl group and there are 8 of you here, so I think you girls know what I mean. For the next 6 months, you will be required to attend vocal trainings and dance practices. You will be observed by your training teachers and at the end of the 6 months, we will choose the best 6 and the 6 of you will be able to debut. Do you understand?" The CEO said while looking at every one of us. You just nodded your head. "Please remember that your character and attitude would also be a factor we consider while choosing. There's nothing more, you may leave now." With that, the CEO and the other man stood up and left the holding room. 

 

The whole of the 6 months were crazy, it was hard for you to juggle your school work, the various school projects and large amount of assignments and your vocal trainings and dance practices. You had to attend vocal trainings and dance practices 3 times a week. Although you were quiet, you greeted your training teachers and listened to them well. But the day to announce if you were going to debut was here, time really passed quickly when you were busy. The 8 of you gathered in the holding room and were waiting for the CEO to come. You took a look around the room and everyone seemed to be really nervous. The girl beside you nudged you. "Hey, aren't you nervous?" She whispered. You just nodded. But actually your heart was beating furiously and you feel as if there were butterflies in your stomach. 

 

The CEO along with 6 other blonde guys came into the holding room. The moment they entered, squeals can be heard around the room. "Oh my gosh, isn't that B.A.P?!" The girl beside you muttered under her breath. You could tell that she was excited upon seeing them, just like the other girls. You just shrugged and ignored her. One of the blonde guy winked at you and you just stared at him. The CEO cleared his throat and immediately everyone's eyes were on him. "We have decided which 6 of you are going to debut. When i announce the names, the 2 of you who weren't chosen please leave the holding room." *Isn't that a bit too harsh?* "Park Mirae, Shin Junghye, Lee HyeJung, Park Minyoung, Kim Yuna and Choi Yeojin." You couldn't help but smile when your name was called. 

 

 

 

The end of Chapter 2~ ^^ I'm sorry if it's boring so far, it will get better hehe^^ please don't forget to comment!! ^^