First bout of jealousy.

Misunderstandings.

Little did Jonghyun and Kibum know that someone was watching them, planning their fate. Jessica Jung. She looked at them with fire in her eyes. Jonghyun is MINE! Only MINE! she thought.

She smirked, venomous plans coming in her mind.

It's ok Jjongie, you'll be safe from Kibum once I save you.


Jonghyun and Kibum were so, so happy! Kibum had tears of joy running down his face and Jonghyun kissed them away. Kibum looked away thinking 'He's so cheesy' and was surprised to see a smirking Jessica Jung standing there. He was about to say hi when she just left. He didn't think much of it.

"Kibum.." Jonghyun said, wanting Kibum's attention back on him. He leaned in so that when Kibum turned his head, their lips would touch. As planned, they kissed and left Kibum blushing scarlet red. Jonghyun took a small bit of Kibum's hair in his hands, playing with it softly while looking straight into the other boy's eyes. Kibum shyed away from the intense stare. Jonghyun leaned even more forward, they were millimeters apart. 

"S-Stop Jjong." Kibum said, of course Jonghyun didn't understand.

Rrrring Rrrring 

They jumped apart and Jonghyun looked at his phone. He picked it up.

"Yeah Jessica?" Kibum looked up. Jessica? "yeah. I'm coming. What?! You're hurt?! When? How? Who?! I'm coming right away hang tight ok?!" 

He looked at me.

"Jessica is hurt." and he ran away to his car. Kibum just stood there, not understanding anything. He assumed Jonghyun was coming back.

Jonghyun didn't come back. Not for hours and hours. Kibum had no clue what the time was. Jonghyun was at Jessica's, fixing her up. She had broken her wrist and leg, and little did Jonghyun know that she did it on purpose. So Jonghyun would come to her, not that brat Kibum. Kibum waited and waited, midnight turned into dawn. He sat there. No one came.

Kids started to enter the school. Kibum saw Jonghyun and Jessica walking inside, Jonghyun holding onto her shoulders and helping her with every step. Kibum couldn't help but feel jealous watching those two. They looked perfect together. But Jonghyun is already mine he thought smiling. 

Kibum smiled and walked up to them. Jessica looked pretty badly banged up.

"You ok?" he asked in Korean.

"Yeah. Thanks" she said not looking at him. He frowned but shrugged it off.

"Hi Kibum." Jonghyun smiled. Kibum looked dead, dark circles under his eyes.

"Ah! Jjong!" Jessica squealed and cried out in pain. He immediately turned his attention back to her.

Jjong? That's my nickname! Kibum though bitterly. She's hurt. Hurt. he reasurred himself.

He walked with them to Jessica's and Jonghyun's first class, dropping them off at the door. Jonghyun sat Jessica down and took the opportunity to place a small kiss on Kibum's cheek without anyone noticing. Kibum blushed and walked out, leaving Jonghyun smiling like a complete idiot. 

Class went by and so did the whole day. Kibum recieved taunts which he couldn't understand from random girls and Jonghyun took care of his best friend, Jessica. Afterschool the three of them met outside. Jessica wanted to make Kibum even more jealous. 

"Hi Jessica!" Kibum skipped over and waved to the girl. She smiled a bit and nodded her head. Suddenly she fell back into Jonghyun's arms, and Jonghyun caught her protectively. Jessica smirked looking for Kibum's reaction. 

But there was none. He just looked at them and offered his hand to help Jessica back up. Inside though, he felt a hot boiling pot of rage stirring inside him. 

"Kibum, I might have to spend the day with Jessica again." Jonghyun said apologetically. Kibum just looked at him confused.

"Mind to translate?" Jonghyun said and smiled at Jessica. The pot of anger inside Kibum was getting hotter and hotter by the second.

"He said that he'll have to spend the day with me again instead of you." Jessica tried to put it in the most hurtful way possible. 

Kibum stared, obviously hurt but then regained his composure. He was starting to get what Jessica was trying to do to him. Time to show her how strong our relationship is. he smirked.

"Sure!" he smiled. He walked passed Jonghyun and suddenly pulled his head down and crashed their lips together. Jonghyun jumped and blushed, smiling. It was the first time Kibum had ever initiated a kiss. Kibum smiled sweetly at Jessica and walked away.

 

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm trying to bring out Key's diva-ish side!

Comment's are always appreciated <3