First meeting...

Misunderstandings.

A/N: Blue is english and teal is Korean.

 

Kibum walked into his new school. He was wearing a formal suit, and dress shoes. It was like this in Korea, every first day of school. But somehow...he felt out of place. Everyone was staring at him, wide-eyed. They were wearing casual clothes, thankfully he had an extra pair of casual clothes. He spotted a crowd of people and he smiled. He flashed them the best smile he thought he had...but they just scoffed.

Maybe it's their way of saying "hello" in America..he thought. But as he started to get used to the environment, he realized people were making fun of him, and instead of his head up and high, it hung low. 


On the other side of school was Kim Jonghyun. His locker was crowded around with mostly girls, and his best friends, Sam (Lunafly) and Kris (Exo). Kim Jonghyun was special. Special to everyone, everywhere. He had amazing flawless features, and his smile melted millions of hearts. Well, not millions, but a whole lot of people. He was popular, and he by far had the best fashion sense out there.

Until he met Kibum.

His English was perfect also, and he was considered one of the best dancers in the school.

Until he met Kibum.

He chattered noisily with his friends and winked at a few blushing girls. 

"Hey, did you hear about the new exchange student? I heard he was from Korea, and he only spoke Korean. Aren't you Korean Jjongie-wongie?" Sam asked.

"Yeah but..I don't really remember how to speak it."

"Poor him, he'll have no one" Kris said. Jonghyun was about to say something when--

A gasp ran through the crowd. 

"It's him"

"The new one!"

"He's so..eugh.."

"He looks gay!" 

Whispers ran through the crowd. They all stood frozen, waiting for the new kid to say something.

"Hello" he said and bowed. Everyone just stood there, staring at him bug-eyed. 

"Excuse me?" a girl spoke up.

Since Jonghyun wasn't tall, he could barely see. He shifted around to get a better view.

What he saw almost made him fall down. 

The new kid was absolutely stunning. Dark brown eyes, matching with his dark brown hair. He wore a breathtaking smile on his face..but he was dressed in a..a suit? Jonghyun raised his eyebrows.

From that moment onwards, Jonghyun was oficially weirded out.


Kibum bowed and looked at the crowd, gulping nervously. Over the faces of many people, one face stoof out to him. It was a pretty short guy, dinosaur like. But he was handsome..very very handsome.

From that moment onwards, Kibum was oficially gay. 

"EXCUSE ME?!" a girl spoke up loudly again. Kibum didn't understand any of it.

"What?" he asked in Korean. 

She sighed, rolled her eyes and walked away. After that the crowd started to separate, leaving Kibum in the middle of a deserted hall.

"Hey new kid, loser." someone said. But from the tone of voice, Kibum knew he was dangerous.

"I'm sorry." he said and he bowed and ran off.

The bully stood there, perplexed.


"Welcome to a new, wonderful, exciting year students! I look forward to holding--" Jonghyun zoned out. Boring..he thought. 

"And now can we have a word from our student president Kim Jonghyun, and a little song!" Jonghyun smiled and got up. He walked onto the stage, eyes scanning across the room. Again, the familiar face caught his eye. The new kid...and he was looking very confused. Jonghyun chuckled. He can't understand..he thought. 

"What's up guys?" the response came as a cheer. Kibum's eyes widened, and he tried to copy the hand movement. "So, you guys ready for a new school year? How 'bout a song?" he said into the mic. 

"Yayy!!" everyone cheered, smiling. Jonghyun's eyes were on Kibum the whole time, watching his amusing movements.

Kibum's expression changed from confusion, to anger, to happiness, to sadness..it was amazing to Jonghyun. Jonghyun forced himself out of his thoughts...stop looking at a guy he thought. 

He took his beloved guitar and sang..sang to his heart's content. It was a small part of a very popular Korean song called Never Stop Dreaming, Jonghyun used the tune but sang English lyrics since he didn't know Korean.

Everyone cheered, and girls screamed "Jonghyun!" from the crowd. Jonghyun flashed his killer smile and returned to his seat. 

For some reason, Jonghyun was very satisfied that right now, Kibum's face was as red as a tomato when he had seen the smile.


It was the end of the school day, and Kibum walked out, exhausted. He called his mom.

"Neh umma? Yeah I'm coming out. You can't pick me? But why? Oh alright I'll stay afterschool. Dance? Right, ok. Bye..saranghae!" he said. 

He sighed and walked back in the school. He bumped into someone and dropped his exploding backpack. 

"Watch out." someone scolded him.

"What?" he replied.

"What are you saying? Just wat--" the voice stopped and Kibum looked up. It was...Kim Jonghyun. Kibum remembered his name from the assembly. 

"Hello." Kibum said.

"Love you too." Jonghyun said and winked. Kibum again stood there, confused.

"Aishhh this is so frustrating." he said and ran his fingers through his hair. 

Little did he know, Jonghyun was still watching, smiling. He suddenly let his body take control of him and took Kibum's arm and pulled him into the nearest room. Kibum gasped.

"Get off me you punk!! R!! HELP!!" he yelled, but no one could understand, so no one knew.

"Hey cutie." Jonghyun smirked and Kibum's cheek lightly. Jonghyun didn't know what was he doing, and he tried to stop himself, but nothing worked. This boy was too much for him.

Kibum, as expected, blushed tomato red again. 

"Please stop?" he said, whimpering. Jonghyun's insane mind thought of this as..Kibum wanted him to go on. He thought it pleasured Kibum..well it did..but he didn't want to get the first day.

"Sure." Jonghyun said and continued. He closer to Kibum's lips before taking control of them. He pushed Kibum's small body up to the wall, with his wrists in Jonghyun's hands. Jonghyun was short, but muscular. Jonghyun kissed him deep and Kibum saw stars.

"I told you to stop!" he said, after Jonghyun let him go. Jonghyun still smirked. He leaned in but Kibum slipped under his arms and tried to run away from Jonghyun. He didn't get far though, Jonghyun took him by his slim waist and pushed him against the wall again.

"S-stop.." Kibum tried to push him off. But as much as his mind didn't want him to stay under Jonghyun's arms, his heart betrayed him.

And thankfully, Jonghyun's heart was like that too. 

 

A/N: This is going to be a short story soo maybe 3 or 4 chapters? 

Comments are always appreciated <3