First realization.

Misunderstandings.

Kibum just stared.

"W-W-What..?" he breathed out.

Jonghyun looked up at him from round, dark orbs.

"Who are you? Jonghyun repeated the question "how do you know my name?!"

Kibum's heard cracked, and he could of sworn Jonghyun heard it.

"No.." Kibum denied, shaking his head "NO! NO! JONGHYUN?! COME BACK!" he shrieked, shaking Jonghyun. Jonghyun tried to get a hold of Kibum's shaky hands and succeeded, pulling the flailing boy down so that they were an inch apart.

"Stop! What the do you think you are doing?!" Jonghyun spat in Kibum's face.

Tears started rolling down the youngers cheek. Jonghyun's eyes widened, letting go of the other's hands.

"I-I'm sorry.." he said, confused.

"Jong--"

"What's going on here?" said a high-pitched voice of Jessica Jung.

Jessica had been so, extremely depressed for the days her Jonghyun had been in coma. So. Freakin. Depressed.

She walked in, and was surprised to see an awake Jonghyun and a crying Kibum.

"Jessica! Hi!!" Jonghyun said loudly, flashing her a killer smile. Kibum's heart now felt like it was on the ground being stomped on.

So he remembered her. But not him?

Jessica ran up screaming "Jjongie!" and hugged him lightly. Kibum rolled his puffy and red (from crying) eyes.

"Who is this?" Jonghyun outwardly asked Jessica, pointing at Kibum. Jessica froze.

"Umm.."

"He doesn't remember me." Kibum whispered in a broken voice.

"W-What?"

"Who is he?!" Jonghyun asked again.

"S-Someone." Jessica lied.

"I'm your ing boyfriend for god's sake!" Kibum hissed.

"Ew! Boyfriend?! I'm not gay! Ewww" Jonghyun wrinkled his nose in disgust.

Kibum felt more tears sting in his eyes, but he brushed them away angrily.

"Just accept the truth!" he half shouted at Jonghyun.

"It's not the truth if I don't remember it! You're just probably one of the s I ed at school!!" Jonghyun said back.

"KIM JONGHYUN!" Kibum went up to slap him but Jessica grabbed his wrist.

"He is not your boyfriend" she said looking at Kibum and smiling sickly "he's your friend." she snarled.

"Let go of me !" Kibum struggled out of her biting grasp. He rubbed his scarred wrist.

"Who..umm..what's your name?" Jonghyun asked.

"My name--"

"His name is Kim Ki--"

"Let me say my name at least! Gosh!!" Kibum interrupted.

"Key?! Nice name!" Jonghyun said, smiling slightly. Kibum felt warmth erupt in his broken heart. 

"T-T-Thanks." The doctor walked in, and he was delighted to see that Jonghyun was finally awake.

"Jonghyun! How are you feeling?!" he pushed Kibum and Jessica behind, smiling down at the patient.

"Umm I'm fine.." Jonghyun smiled back a little bit.

"That's great! Nurses, could you check his blood pressure and pulse and things? Make sure nothing is abnormal."

The nurses nodded and went to work.

"Who brought me here?" Jonghyun inquired.

"Key." Dr. Minho smiled up at the boy.

"So he did know me! He's not lying.."

"Excuse me?" The doctor said.

"I just don't seem to remember Key anywhere in my memory...he's just suddenly gone!"

The doctor froze, the smile completely coming off of his face.

"Y-You don't r-remember him?" he asked, his face as pale as a ghost.

"No..not really.." Jonghyun frowned and the shaking doctor.

"Key..I need to talk to you." the doctor said, taking Key outside the room.

"I know doctor. No need to feel bad, I'm alright." Kibum said, small tears burning in his eyes.

"i just c-can't believe..you were t-the most i-important to him..weren't y-you?"

"Yeah. Fate is f-fate." Kibum tried to stay strong, ignoring the pain in his chest.

"I'm so..s-so sorry." the doctor now said, tears coming in his eyes.

Kibum had done everything to learn his English, brush up on his manners. He had stayed strong the whole time, still hoping that Jonghyun would wake up one day and shout:

"Kibum! I love you!"

But now Jonghyun found it disgusting. He found gays filthy.

And Kibum could do nothing but watch.

 

Aww :'( It's ok Key..stay strong.

OMG I JUST SAW THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER + MY FIRST KISS + ROCKETEER PERFORMANCE OF SHINee AND F(X)! REALLY GOOD..

except the part where taemin kissed Krystal in the hair and hand. broke my heart 3 (sorry i'm taemin biased it made me jealous ok? :P and the performance with BoA made me a bit jealous too..not a bit..A LOT)

Comments are always appreciated <3