Blues..

Misunderstandings.

Jonghyun couldn't remember a thing. He didn't want to especially remember anything about the strange boy named Key, he had convinced himself he was not gay. Ever. Kibum was heartbroken, everyday turned into a day of despair. 

"Jessica! What's up?!" Jonghyun said on the phone, not bothering to notice that Kibum was behind him, looking at Jonghyun with sad eyes. 

"Jonghyun.." Kibum whispered, trying to get his attention. Jonghyun didn't hear, or maybe didn't want to listen.

"Wait right now?! Umm sure, I'll be right th--"

Kibum snatched the cellphone away and placed it to his ear.

"Hello?"

"What the hell Key?!" Jonghyun said, trying to reach for the phone.

"Jonghyun doesn't want to see you!" Kibum hissedin the phone, his jealousy becoming uncontrollable.

"What the actual  do you think you're doing?!?!" Jonghyun yelled.

"Hah. Sure.." a high pitched voice that Kibum hated so much came from the other end. "Let me ask him, put it on speaker Kibummie." she snarled.

He put it on the speaker.

"Do you want to stay with me or Key, Jonghyun?" the voice said again.

"You, why the would I want to stay with this ?!" Jonghyun said out of anger, ripping the phone out of Kibum's hands and walking away. Kibum stared at his back with wide eyes, falling to his knees.

"J-Jonghyun...why?" he said, his heart being torn apart. 

He staggered to his feet, following the back of the one he loved so much. Blindly, swaying side to side. 

"Jjong!" he said in a hoarse, cracked voice.

It may have been too dramatic, too cliche, but Kibum didn't care.

He needed his Jonghyun back.

"Jonghyun!" he yelled this time.

Jonghyun snapped around.

"What do you want?!" he yelled back.

"I-I..y-you.." Kibum said, his vision getting blury. He fell to the ground, and darkness enveloped his surroundings.


"Key! Key! Come back to me!" a screaming voice said, making Kibum's head spin. He pried open his tired eyes, looking up at a familiar dino-ish face.

"J-Jjong.."

"Do you even know how much you scared me when you fell down like that?! What were you thinking?!" Jonghyun scolded him.

"S-Sorry.." Kibum said, his heart felt a bit happier knowing Jonghyun actually cared. Jonghyun was surprised himself, he felt some sort of right to protect Kibum.

"Don't ever..ever faint like that again." Jonghyun said gravely, picking the light boy up bridal style.

"Hey! Let me go! I can walk! Seriously!" Kibum said, but contraticted his own words by wrapping his arms around Jonghyun's muscular neck. He buried his face into the crook of Jonghyun's neck to hide his tomato red face.

Jonghuyn walked him all the way back home. When he walked in, a visitor was waiting for him.

Jessica Jung.

Kibum narrowed his eyes at the y girl.

"Why are you carrying Kibummie like that?!" she squeaked.

"He fainted..I couldn't come..sorry." Jonghyun said, setting me down on a coach and walking towards Jessica.

"You should've told me first!" she said, grabbing his arm. He smiled back at her.

"Sorry Jess." he said.

And then what happened broke Kibum's whole world apart.

They leaned in and shared a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Sorry again." Jonghyun said, wrapping his arms tightly around the girl. Kibum died a little inside..no not a little..a lot.

"Ahem." he coughed. They looked up. "Are you guys like..d-dating or somethin-ng?" Kibum said, trying to keep strong.

"Yeah. You didn't know? He's my sweet boyfriend!" she squeaked.

Kibum turned around, his hair covering his tear-filled eyes.

"C-Congratulations.."

"Thanks Key!" Jonghyun said, smiling that he had accepted their relationship. After the whole "I was your boyfriend" episode that had occured, Jonghyun didn't think that Key would accept it.

"N-No problem...I'll get going now." Kibum said, and got to his feet, stumbling slightly. His hair still covered his face, but the tears were starting to get visible...dripping one by one.

"Key?" Jonghyun sensed that something was wrong.

"What?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing! Why s-should you c-care?!" 

"What the heck Key! Just tell me! Stop being such a diva and drama queen!" 

"Do I have to tell you e-everything I-I'm feeling, e-every day, e-every night?!"

"That's right!"

"Why?!"

"Just ing tell me! God!"

"No! Carry on with your lovey dovey scenes, I'll get going!" 

Kibum froze at what he just said.

"K-Key?!" 

"I'm sorry." he said, and ran out of the door crying.

He stopped when he was far enough from that house.

He couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his headphone's and stuffed them in his ears, clicking a random song.

The winter has passed, and the spring has come.

We have withered, and our hearts are bruised from longing..

I'm singing my blues, used to blue tears, used to blue sorrow

I'm singing my blues, the love that I've sent away with the cloud, oh oh..

The last silent tear rolled down his face, and dripping onto the frozen pavement below.

 

Sadness again man >.< Sorry! It was too boring :/

Comments are always appreciated <3

Oh Oh and btw, that song is Blue by Big Bang, probably one of my favorite songs ever <333