My Decision~

My Little Bride

"What are you thinking about, huh? You can not do that! Are you going insane? " said Jonghun's dad. He looked furious. Jonghun tried to looking at his face.


"Daddy, why can’t I marry her? He's nobody for us. She’s  just a girl who is living with us. Not a family or anything, "Jonghun said defensively. Jonghun’s father sighed. He was silent for a moment.


Jonghun's father tried to calm himself.


Yes, he remembered that Chae Rim is a girl who lived in his house a year ago. She was not his daughter.


"She's a little girl who was 16 years old! Are you crazy? " added Jonghun’s mom. Jonghun looked at his mother. He held all the emotion.

 

"Mom, there's nothing wrong if I marry someone younger than me. I love her since the first time I met her, even though she is a little girl. I'm going to marry her when she feels better later, "said Jonghun. Jonghun father snorted softly. He began approaching Jonghun. He put his hands on the shoulders of Jonghun.


"I take her as my daughter. She is too young to get married, "said the Jonghun’s dad suddenly. His face was sad at once.


Few make Jonghun for what happened in the house now. Yes, it is a bit surprising since he had to say this all of a sudden. But, this was what he could do.


"I will wait for her until she feels better, then I'm going to marry her,"


# # #


Jonghun his cheek which was swollen from a slap.


"I lied," he said to himself. He smiled bitterly. He was confused. He wondered what he was thinking now. Just to make that little girl happy.


His eyes were watery now. He was still not sure what he did just now.


"Argghhh!" Jonghun kicked his car hardly. Hope all is gone. But it was impossible, is just getting started.


He allowed himself to cry this time. Yes, by Chae Rim. He will do all this.
Jonghun wiped his face and got into his car. He the engine and run the car heading somewhere.
.
.
.
.
He was on somewhere. Yes, in front of the door where Hyomin live.


He reached for the doorbell. But he decided to suppress his intention. He tried to breathe normally.


 "Ah, chagi, are you here?" said Hyomin suddenly. She walked towards Jonghun who was in front of the door. She brought some plastic bags in her hands. Jonghun just smiled at her.


"I was just shopping. Come in," Hyomin opened the door and asked Jonghun to enter her apartment.


"You do not look well today, or should I make ta cup of coffee?" Hyomin said as she walked into the kitchen. Jonghun was silent. He did not reply what Hyomin said. In fact she did not want to stare her boyfriend at the moment.


Hyomin was silent. He decided to approach towards Jonghun and sitting right next to her lover.
She looked at her boyfriend with full of worry.


"Are you okay, chagi" asked Hyomin worried. Jonghun started to see her lover. Jonghun regulate his breathing.


"I'm going to marry Chae Rim," Jonghun said flatly.

Hyomin amused when heard it. She was well, aware that her lover like making some weird jokes.


But he still looked serious. Not even a hint of a smile on his lips. Jonghun did not want to look at her after said that to her.

.
Smile on Hyomin’s face instantly disappeared. She was shocked by what Jonghun said to her. Instantly, she turned her gaze from Jonghun.


Jonghun was silent. He could not say anything now. Occasionally he saw Hyomin is still silent.


"Y-you're kidding right?" said Hyomin interrupt the silence. She began to look towards Jonghun. Jonghun was silent. He was not able to look at Hyomin this time.


"Jonghun, what do you mean by said it to me?" added Hyomin.


"Y-You said you love me?" said Hyomin once again. She smiled bitterly. A few tears began to fall. She bit her lower lip hard. Hyomin sobbed.


"I-I have to do it, he needs me ..."


"Enough. You say you do not love her just like your sister. You are lying, Jonghun," Hyomin added that while verge of tears but failed. She wiped tears from her eyes. He stared intently Jonghun. Hyomin's eyes filled with a great sense of disappointment towards her lover.
Hyomin move from where he sat. She walked to the door where he had come. She opened it wide.
 

"Please leave me," said Hyomin briefly. She held all the emotions. She just wanted the man that she loved, leave her alone.


Jonghun moved from his seat. He walked towards Hyomin. He stared Hyomin, but Hyomin not answer. Hyomin raised her hand to remove the emotions by slapping him, but she canceled his intentions.


"Get out, I do not want to see you," said Hyomin once again. With a heavy heart, Jonghun walked out of there

.
"Mianhae Hyomin-ah,"


# # #


Jonghun walked towards the ICU. He met his close friend there in front of the ICU. Bitterly he just smiles. He took a seat beside his close friend, Hongki.


"What's going on? Why do you look so gloomy? "Hongki started the conversation. Jonghun just smiled at him.


"It’s nothing. So, how is her condition?" asked Jonghun. He covered his feeling for a moment. He didn't want to make-his close friend being confused cuz of him.


"One of the nurses said she is okay now. She recovers from her fever. Just wait until she wakes up. That's it," said Hongki firmly. He could not stop to see Jonghun. He felt so confuse cuz of Jonghun's condition. Jonghun was silent again. Jonghun looked down. He avoided Hongki's eyes meet.


"If you have another business, you can leave now. Thanks for your time, "Jonghun smiled at Hongki. Hongki replied his smile. They stood up from their seat.

 

"Anytime you need me, bro," said Hongi while he bowed. Then he left Jonghun alone.
Jonhun's smile disappeared as long as Hongki left. He felt so confuse now. He Decided to marry the girl who he never love as a lover. He just loves Chae Rim as his sister, not much. But, how could he?


He just sighed when thinking about it. He saw Chae Rim from the window. Chae Rim still slept.
 

"Chae Rim-ah, can you wake up now? I'm going to make you happy before you leave me. I will not make you hurt and make u disaponted again. I just want to see your smile before you leave me, "


# # #


Two days passed ..


Jonghun went to his university. His mom asked him to go to the university. Cuz he would have tests next month.


Jonghun still felt gloomy. He always got confused every day.


He felt doubt about the decision that he chose before. Marry her?


Was he kidding?


No way!


H e was not. He was so serious with what he deciced. But why?


Jonghun still doubt it. He saw his cell phone. He wanted to make a call to Hyomin. How he missed that girl, his ex-girlfriend.


"I'm missing you Hyomin-ah," Jonghun said while looking at Hyomin's picture in his ceel phone. Bitterly he smiled. It . Why not, he must meet Hyomin everyday cuz Hyomin is his classmate.


Hyomin did not want too see him even talked to him.


Suddenly, Jonghun's cell phone rang loudly. He saw the screen and it was his mom.


"Yoboseo?" Jonghun said calmly.


"Jonghun-ah, Chae Rim woke up. Do not you want to see her now? "


"Ah, yes. I'm going too see her. Just wait for me, "then hang up Jonghun. He put his cellphone in his pocket.


How could he meet Chae Rim?


He felt not good.


Actually, he hated Chae Rim cuz of her, all the things that he dreamed was broken. But .. this was his choice. He chose to make all of this. Let it happened.


He stood up from his seat and went to where his car was parked.


# # #


Jonghun entered the room where Chae Rim was. He sighed when he saw Chae Rim on her bed. He saw his mom was feeding Chae Rim.


"Finally, you came!" His mom said excitedly. He smiled at his mom.


"Now, it's your turn to feeding her. I'm gonna meet the doctor to ask Chae Rim's condition for now, "said his mom while gave the plate to Jonghun. Then she left.


They were silent. No one started the conversation. Jonghun walked towards Chae Rim. He tried to smile. But Chae Rim just avoided it.


Chae Rim's face was pale. She looked so skinny. Her lip was dry. She was not in good condition.


"How is you condition?" said Jonghun started the conversation. But Chae Rim was silent. She looked down. Her hands were shaking. Her hair was little messy.


"Now, you must eat," said Jonghun. He gave a full spoon to Chae Rim. He waited until Chae Rim open . But she did not.


"Please do not show your pity to me," said Chae Rim in sudden. She tried to hold back her tears.
Jonghun put the spoon and he sighed. He looked at Chae Rim. Althought she did not look at him.


"I don’t.Chae Rim-ah, please look at me, "Jonghun said firmly. He tried to control his feeling now. Chae Rim just went along. She looked at Jonghun.


"Listen me, I never hate you just because you love me. Stop hurting yourselves, "added Jonghun. Chae Rim was silent. She could not say anything now. But the tears were falling.


"STOP TELLING ME A LIE!" Chae Rim shouted in sudden. She could not hold her tears anymore. Jonghun was shocked. He just sighed.


"Why do not you trust me for once? Okay, be honest, I was truly annoyed by you at first. But then I know that I-I, "Jonghun stopped his words. It was really hard to continue it. He would be tell another lie/ Chae Rim was curious. But then she avoided Jonghun's eyes.


"I do not want to hear anything from you," said Chae Rim calmly. She wiped her cheek.


"I love you Chae Rim," Jonghun said firmly. Chae Rim surprised what Jonghun has said to her. She could not say anything. She looked down. She never thought that Jonghun loves her. Was it a lie?


"Please do not tell any lie to me," said Chae Rim. She was hurted by hearing what Jonghun has said to her. She thought it was a lie. But actually, it was true.


 Jonghun tried to control his emotion. He walked towards Chae Rim. He put his hands on Chae Rim's shoulders. He made Chae Rim see hi. He was standing in front of her. He made his face getting closer with Chae Rim's. Chae Rim was surprised. Then Jonghun put his lips on Chae Rim’s lip.


Jonghun's lip was so warm, and soft. It was so different with Chae Rim's lip. Chae Rim's lip was so cold and dry. Cuz she was sick now.


Chae Rim's heart was beating fast. Really fast. She could not express what she feels.It was too suddenly. That was her first kiss. From the one she loved a lot.


# # #

 

 

 

[To be Continued]

 

 

 

Phew..

finally..

i was so busy lately.

 

but now i can post it LOL

 

 

 

wait for the next chapter, ok??

 

Dont forget to give ur co9mment :D

thx~